The Madrid One
Ganso
KMD
Great Leader Sprucenuce
The Messiah
64 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

How highly do you rate Fc Bayern Munich Empty How highly do you rate Fc Bayern Munich

Post by The Messiah Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:06 pm

Since I'm a fan and supporter of Fc Bayern Munich I truelly believe they are the best club in the world only maybe after Barca and I believe if we but sign two quality CBs we'll be better than them.

I also honestly believe we've a better team than Real Madrid, Man-U, Porto, etc since we have players like Neuer, Lahm, Schweinsteiger, Tymo, Robben, Ribery, Muller, Kroos, Gomez, Olic, etc

I Believe Neuer is the best goal-keeper in the world, I believe Lahm is the best side back as well, Schweinsteiger the best Box to Box midfielder in the world, I even believe his a better passer & play-maker than Fabregas. I believe Robben and Ribery are the best Wing partnership out there and think Lahm and Rafinha only add to the awesomeness.

I also believe Muller and Kroos are better than Ozil, and Gomez is the best Target Man out there, while Ivica Olic is the most hard-working player on the planet, to me Tymoschunk is a world-class and the only weakness I'll admit we've is in CBs.

But You know what? While I honestly believe this is true it seems most people dont share my believes.

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

How highly do you rate Fc Bayern Munich Empty Re: How highly do you rate Fc Bayern Munich

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:10 pm

To me Barca are out there on thier own and Bayern with a couple of CB's would join Milan( if they sign CM and AM), Real Madrid and Man Utd as thier main challengers to thier CL throne.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

How highly do you rate Fc Bayern Munich Empty Re: How highly do you rate Fc Bayern Munich

Post by KMD Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:11 pm

They are a good side, but german league isn't as good as EPL, La Liga and Series A.... so that's why no one rates them. And, this season they haven't been all that good!

And I think you are deluded to believe in your team being 2nd best!

Top 10, yes!
KMD
KMD
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:12 pm

best in the world?nah.def top 3 imo though.Maybe best if you guys get a pair of CBs.

Neuer
Rafinha-Alex-Boateng-Lahm
Schweni-Luis Gustavo
Robben-Thomas-Ribery
Godmes

CL champions quality if you ask me.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:13 pm

considering the players that have played for you before, i would have expected for bayern to have an established football institution like ajax or barcelona eons ago.

get a couple of players and they will be in top squads in the world, but neither their philosophy, current team, is top 5 for me

club history maybe
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:17 pm

Personally I rate Real Madrid, Barcelona, Chelsea and United higher. I would say Bayern top 5 if they can sign at least 1 good CB this summer.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:19 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:Personally I rate Real Madrid, Barcelona, Chelsea and United higher. I would say Bayern top 5 if they can sign at least 1 good CB this summer.
chelsea?really?
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:19 pm

Top 3 for me, their attack is lethal, midfield is superb but defence is meh, they can ofc cause alot of havoc next season in Cl.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:21 pm

Ganso wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:Personally I rate Real Madrid, Barcelona, Chelsea and United higher. I would say Bayern top 5 if they can sign at least 1 good CB this summer.
chelsea?really?

Chelsea's defense does it for me if they can sign 2 quality CB's then I would say they are about 3rd or 4th.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:30 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:
Ganso wrote:
chelsea?really?

Chelsea's defense does it for me if they can sign 2 quality CB's then I would say they are about 3rd or 4th.

Maybe so but thier Midfield and attack compared to the rest of the big gun's is god awful.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:31 pm

Mole your new sig is awesome.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:33 pm

I suspect Immaculate_Mole is voting me down, whenever he comment on my thread I find a new minus on my rating.

Stop it man
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:34 pm

lol what did you expect when you said you think Bayern is second best in the world.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:34 pm

Idrisozet wrote:I suspect Immaculate_Mole is voting me down, whenever he comment on my thread I find a new minus on my rating.

Stop it man

Lol i have not voted anyone down infact i have gave 6 negative vote's since the forum was opened and none of them has gone to you Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:36 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:lol what did you expect when you said you think Bayern is second best in the world.

So if they are not the second best, who are they second best..?
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:36 pm

Idrisozet wrote:Since I'm a fan and supporter of Fc Bayern Munich I truelly believe they are the best club in the world only maybe after Barca and I believe if we but sign two quality CBs we'll be better than them.

I also honestly believe we've a better team than Real Madrid, Man-U, Porto, etc since we have players like Neuer, Lahm, Schweinsteiger, Tymo, Robben, Ribery, Muller, Kroos, Gomez, Olic, etc

I Believe Neuer is the best goal-keeper in the world, I believe Lahm is the best side back as well, Schweinsteiger the best Box to Box midfielder in the world, I even believe his a better passer & play-maker than Fabregas. I believe Robben and Ribery are the best Wing partnership out there and think Lahm and Rafinha only add to the awesomeness.

I also believe Muller and Kroos are better than Ozil, and Gomez is the best Target Man out there, while Ivica Olic is the most hard-working player on the planet, to me Tymoschunk is a world-class and the only weakness I'll admit we've is in CBs.

But You know what? While I honestly believe this is true it seems most people dont share my believes.

No good sir, Bayern aint better than Madrid Rolling Eyes
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:45 pm

Idrisozet wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:lol what did you expect when you said you think Bayern is second best in the world.

So if they are not the second best, who are they second best..?

I rate Barca, Real and United higher.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:50 pm

Drogba, Torres, Anelka, Sturridge and Kalou is probably the best set of strikers in the World along with Milan.

No side in the World can better Terry, David Luiz, Alex and Ivanovic in CB.

Our options in Defensive midfield is also top class Ramires, Essien and Mikel are all great players.

It's our wide options and lack of an attacking midfielder that's shocking. two or three signings in those areas and we'll be on par with Madrid and United.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:52 pm

Thats Your Opinion and You are entitled to rate Real Madrid above any team you wish because you're a fan, but in reality it doesn't necessarily mean You are right. what have they done of recent, they haven't even experience champions league final for a very long time

I rate Bayern above Manchester United and Real Madrid and if we sign 2 quality center back then we'll be 1st in the world.

Last edited by Idrisozet on Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:53 pm

Well the majority would disagree with you ,but you can rate them higher than Barca if you want.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:55 pm

You gotta be title contenders to be considered one of the best in the world

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:58 pm

Lol, Bayern are very good, but a whole tier below Barca, Real, and United. I would put them around the Milans and Chelseas, but saying best team in the world is just delusion.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:01 pm

Idrisozet wrote:Thats Your Opinion and You are entitled to rate Real Madrid above any team you wish because you're a fan, but in reality it doesn't necessarily mean You are right. what have they done of recent, they haven't even experience champions league final for a very long time

I rate Bayern above Manchester United and Real Madrid and if we sign 2 quality center back then we'll be 1st in the world.
I disagree, first lets see How does Bayern perform against big teams such as Madrid, Barca, chelsea, Manu. It was your opinion really, so im not looking an argument, because you thought otherwise.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by pdolson Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:04 pm

bayern would beat madrid. who watched the pre season game against madrid before the 2010-11 season with mourinho. madrid were lucky, bayern were all over them. it ended going to penalties. the best players from both sides played.

pdolson
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:08 pm

my team arsenal would destroy Bayern Munich, they were piss poor in the league and just haven't been that impressive at all, they wont handle our pass and move, unless they defend deep

Last edited by RedEyesWhiteBeard on Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next