Check out my blog? Profiles on young football talents.

+2
BarcaKizz
pasquale22
6 posters

Go down

Check out my blog? Profiles on young football talents. Empty Check out my blog? Profiles on young football talents.

Post by pasquale22 Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:05 am

I recently made a blog where I profile young football talents. Would really appreciate your feedback! Also, if you have any players who you think i could profile that would really help. I have in mind Oscar from Internacional/Brazil NT and Paul Pogba

So far their's two up there. Check it out!!

360scouting.blogspot.com
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Check out my blog? Profiles on young football talents. Empty Re: Check out my blog? Profiles on young football talents.

Post by BarcaKizz Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:37 am

Nice one buddy. Gave it a read, its a nice site you've set up. I'd like to read more of what you've got. Maybe post it in the Aussie section in the future so I'll see.

Also, I think you should restrict it to under 23-21 players, depending on your knowledge. That way you can unearth some real random gems.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Check out my blog? Profiles on young football talents. Empty Re: Check out my blog? Profiles on young football talents.

Post by chinomaster182 Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:25 am

I disagree, i think theres plenty of unknown gems in the 21 to 23 age range, ask Olympique Lyon.

I like the site, i suggest including some relevant statistics in the analysis.

Bookmarked
chinomaster182
chinomaster182
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:38 am

I was thinking of scouting younger players and writing about them in my blog, but I don't even know where I can watch Lyon Reserves (or whatever they call them) etc.? Any help?
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:17 pm

thanks guys. appreciate it and i'll take into consider your suggestions! i'd love to write about more unearthed younger gems however it's hard to really find a fanbase for that if u get me? People would rather read about say ogbonna then someone playing serie c for example
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:17 am

pasquale22 wrote:thanks guys. appreciate it and i'll take into consider your suggestions! i'd love to write about more unearthed younger gems however it's hard to really find a fanbase for that if u get me? People would rather read about say ogbonna then someone playing serie c for example
Well, you should never write for a fanbase. Better write for yourself. As soon as you only start to write what you think others want to read, as soon you lose any originality you have and just become one more site with all the same stuff, and that gives you in fact even less readers in the end. (at least less quality readers)
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:40 am

Your site has potential. Keep it up. Also, take time to meet people here who might be able to help you. Very Happy
Zero
Zero
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down