SaintJoe
nasir6371
McAgger
Die Borussen
Onyx
33 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Quarter final: Czech Republic vs Portugal discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Quarter final: Czech Republic vs Portugal discussion

Post by TheRedStag Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:38 am

Zealous wrote:
Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:
BhritanniaBhlue wrote:
BhritanniaBhlue wrote:CR7 to baptize the Czech Republic with his nutsack :bow:

:bow:

The Font was well placed as predicted.

He has a shit game overall. Took his goal well, other than that he was useless. His take down at the end of first half was nice too.

LOOOOL

Every pundit I'm listening too including Wenger and Sacchi are saying he put on a master class in attacking play tonight.

If Cristiano was a natural finisher he'd have 7 or 8 goals by now already Laughing

I've nothing against you basing your opinions on pundits comments and constantly wanking over cr.

He did two good things in the match. One was a match winning goal seven yards out unmarked. Masterclass indeed.

TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Quarter final: Czech Republic vs Portugal discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Quarter final: Czech Republic vs Portugal discussion

Post by Zealous Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:41 am

I love how you are trying to make ''match winning goal'' a trivial thing Laughing

And no that's not the only thing he did. If you can't admit that then just move on because me and anyone who actually watched the game won't agree with you.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:43 am

Zealous wrote:I love how you are trying to make ''match winning goal'' a trivial thing Laughing

And no that's not the only thing he did. If you can't admit that then just move on because me and anyone who actually watched the game won't agree with you.

If you could read it might help. Where did I say the goal was the only thing he did. Show me please
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:46 am

If you could read it might help. Where did I say the goal was the only thing he did. Show me please

Suspect

Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:He did two good things in the match. One was a match winning goal seven yards out unmarked. Masterclass indeed.

You're kidding me right? Tell me you're kidding LOOOOOOOOOOL

Your hater vision is so strong you can't even see your own posts let alone the game :bow:

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:55 am

Zealous wrote:

Suspect

Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:He did two good things in the match. One was a match winning goal seven yards out unmarked. Masterclass indeed.

You're kidding me right? Tell me you're kidding LOOOOOOOOOOL

Your hater vision is so strong you can't even see your own posts let alone the game :bow:

Bias? This coming from the self admitted fan boy himself

His take down turn and shot that hit the post in first half was very good. It was a good run around Gabre Selassie to take his goal.

His overall wing play was poor. Couldn't dribble his man, couldn't put in any good cross. Won a couple of corners WOW

Tried a bicycle kick that went well wide WOW

Gone on the end of a Raul Merieles ball and took a bad shot. WOW

Hit a few free kicks off target WOW

Start judging with your eyes instead of what all the pundits say
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:02 am

Ronaldo's more, he was constantly marked by at times 5 defenders. Portugal game plan of attack is very predictable.
Ronaldo gave Selassie, one of the better players in the tournament a horrid time.

His movement, pace, desire, shooting, tricky feet caused a lot of problems for the czech's don't know what ronaldo can do more to please you guys. Perhaps it's because he's not Messi...

Take out Ronaldo from portugal I see a very average team :/

Gemini
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:04 am

What are you talking about? I saw the match, Cristiano was head and shoulders the best player in it.

You don't have to take my word for it (even though I 100% belive my assesment is right) Arrigo Sacchi and Wenger pretty much agreed he had a great game. Yet here you are saying he only did two good things all game? Are you kidding me?

His delayed run for his goal was sublime but you can't even give that credit. Not to mention that the Cezchs played defensively because they were so afraid to give him chances and yet he still won the match and hit the post twice.

If you can't see his impact on the game then that's your problem not mine or Cristiano's. When a team changes it's entire tactics to try and nullify you then you must be doing somethings right more than two things anyway.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:07 am

Zealous wrote:His delayed run for his goal was sublime but you can't even give that credit.
Bsllon d'Or material tbh. Laughing
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:08 am

Zealous wrote:What are you talking about? I saw the match, Cristiano was head and shoulders the best player in it.

You don't have to take my word for it (even though I 100% belive my assesment is right) Arrigo Sacchi and Wenger pretty much agreed he had a great game. Yet here you are saying he only did two good things all game? Are you kidding me?

His delayed run for his goal was sublime but you can't even give that credit. Not to mention that the Cezchs played defensively because they were so afraid to give him chances and yet he still won the match and hit the post twice.

If you can't see his impact on the game then that's your problem not mine or Cristiano's. When a team changes it's entire tactics to try and nullify you then you must be doing somethings right more than two things anyway.

WOW are you really this thick?

I clearly clearly gave him credit for the run. If you could read you would see that. As did I for the take down and shot where he hit the post near the end of the first half.

What else did he do?
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:12 am

Portugal have very great defence. they dont let anyone to attack...even robben and sneijder failed against them...almost germany too.
but its all about ronaldo because he scored one of his 10 chances Very Happy

billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:15 am

Their defence was put to the sword against Denmark iirc, Czechs attack was non existant, I wouldn't call this a great test and it is their first clean sheet.

Gemini
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:15 am

Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:What else did he do?

Are you asking me because you didn't watch the game? Because that's the impression I'm getting.

Keep up the insults btw very classy of you (as always)

And you initially said that he took an unmarked header from 7 yards out then said it was a ''good run''. No it was a fantastic run and we was 7 yards out and unmarked because of it.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:22 am

Zealous wrote:
Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:What else did he do?

Are you asking me because you didn't watch the game? Because that's the impression I'm getting.

Keep up the insults btw very classy of you (as always)

The insult was necessary as both your replies were wrong. You said I said things I didn't and then you said I didn't say things that I did. Very Happy

First you said that I said he only did one good thing in the match. This was clearly wrong as you can see if you go back re-read.

Second you say I didn't credit his run, where I very clearly did credit it as one of the two good things he did in the match.

I ask you what else good did he do in the match. I ask you because there is nothing else. I want to see what other good thing did he do in this match.

Its a direct question so don't try worm out of it by saying I didn't watch the match.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:29 am

2 good things that he did in the match was his turnover shoot and....and what? yeah and his free kick that hit the post (if you call it a good thing)
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:32 am

billionmillion wrote:2 good things that he did in the match was his turnover shoot and....and what? yeah and his free kick that hit the post (if you call it a good thing)

the run for the goal, I don't credit the shot off target as being good. Other than that he won some corners from blocked cross and made a couple of standard lay-off and passes. Nothing difficult.

I wont mind but basically the only two attacks from Czech Republic had in the 2nd half before the goal came was from Ronaldo giving the ball away both times.

Last edited by Irish_Catalan_Scouser on Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:36 am; edited 1 time in total
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:33 am

billionmillion wrote:2 good things that he did in the match was his turnover shoot and....and what? yeah and his free kick that hit the post (if you call it a good thing)

So the goal wasn't a good thing? Wow, I've been living under a rock then, I had no idea it was bad to score goals for your team nowadays.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:37 am

if this wasnt ronaldo you 2 (billion and irish) wouldnt be acting like your dick was chopped off. when someone comes and posts a video ill show you every little thing just to make you 2 mad
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:40 am

Giggity5313 wrote:if this wasnt ronaldo you 2 (billion and irish) wouldnt be acting like your dick was chopped off. when someone comes and posts a video ill show you every little thing just to make you 2 mad

My dick is perfectly fine ill have you know.

I not even mad Very Happy

Just trying to show the truth :coffee:
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:45 am

Giggity5313 wrote:if this wasnt ronaldo you 2 (billion and irish) wouldnt be acting like your dick was chopped off. when someone comes and posts a video ill show you every little thing just to make you 2 mad

I didnt know your opinion was the truth.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:46 am

Giggity5313 wrote:

I didnt know your opinion was the truth.

In this case it is, and now you do know :coffee:

Last edited by Irish_Catalan_Scouser on Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:46 am; edited 1 time in total
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:46 am

Well for people who are saying that Ronaldo had a bad game and what did he do? I guess you should try play football sometime, and you'll get a better understanding for the game...

To score while being marked by an ultra defensive team who are specifically man marking ronaldo is all what was required, he hit the post twice, one was an excellent save by cech.
If his luck changed a tiny bit he had his hatrick, what then is it still what did he do?
He made a fool out of selasse when he could of been awarded a penalty by a more generous referee as well.

It's very hard to play at international level especially when the quarter finalist didn't intend to have 1 shot at target, you should consider everything and you could see he easily had a good game.
Also his direct running was a constant threat even in the dying minutes when cech came out of his goal, a decent pass to ronaldo could of easily been 2- ...

Gemini
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:50 am

Gemini wrote:Well for people who are saying that Ronaldo had a bad game and what did he do? I guess you should try play football sometime, and you'll get a better understanding for the game...

To score while being marked by an ultra defensive team who are specifically man marking ronaldo is all what was required, he hit the post twice, one was an excellent save by cech.
If his luck changed a tiny bit he had his hatrick, what then is it still what did he do?
He made a fool out of selasse when he could of been awarded a penalty by a more generous referee as well.

It's very hard to play at international level especially when the quarter finalist didn't intend to have 1 shot at target, you should consider everything and you could see he easily had a good game.
Also his direct running was a constant threat even in the dying minutes when cech came out of his goal, a decent pass to ronaldo could of easily been 2- ...

Are you talking about right at the end when he finally did get past someone and instead of continuing on he threw himself to the ground to try and win a penalty. If so, blah, no biggie.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:53 am

Premiership ref mate, any continental ref that's a good call for a pen.. That's how they play in europe, and he dictated selasse really well before he made him drop it was a great bit of play.

Gemini
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:56 am

Oh and btw, neither of the shots that hit the post were saved onto the post. Both were direct hits. The first one too could have been a goal if he squared it, but I wouldn't hold that as a negative against him, because he had no time to look up after the turn. He eyes were only on the ball and it was a good effort.

Last edited by Irish_Catalan_Scouser on Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo...again)
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:03 am

até amanhã....
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:04 am

Okay, thought the long shot cech got a hand to it, either way doesn't matter it's close to being good goals.

Anyway I think he had a good game, also anyone even if messi (boundless talent) played that way I'd say the same, it doesn't look as good as when he played holland because holland were trying to win that game and he had an open game vs van der wiel.

Football against 11 determined fit athletes can be a very hard game, and he was motm or cech imo, I'm disappointed by portugal as a whole though theyre decent defense and little midfield relying on ronaldo too much

Gemini
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next