RedOranje
TheRedStag
23arshavin23
Doc
red&blacklegion
Onyx
19 posters

Go down

Group A: Russia vs Czech Republic discussion Empty Group A: Russia vs Czech Republic discussion

Post by Onyx Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:54 pm

Group A: Russia vs Czech Republic discussion.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Group A: Russia vs Czech Republic discussion Empty Re: Group A: Russia vs Czech Republic discussion

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:54 pm

Russia XI: Malafeev; Anyukov, Berezutskiy, Ignashevich e Zhirkov; Denisov, Zyryanov e Shirokov; Dzagoev, Arshavin, Kerzhakov

Czech XI: Cech; Gebre Selassie, Hubnik, Sivok, Kadlec; Pilar, Plasil, Jiracek, Razek; Rosicky; Baros

Back to top Go down

Group A: Russia vs Czech Republic discussion Empty Re: Group A: Russia vs Czech Republic discussion

Post by red&blacklegion Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:35 pm

Russia has a very strong team.I wont be surprised if they go all the way to the final.
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:42 pm

So 2-0, things looking smooth for Russia and Arshavin and Dzagoev are playing nice.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by 23arshavin23 Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:45 pm

As good as the Russians are looking, on the counter they look very vulnerable. I wont be surprised if czechs steal a goal in the second half.

Group A is all about the atrocious defences it seems.
23arshavin23
23arshavin23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:47 pm

Had Dzagoev 1st goal scorer at 9/1 :coffee:
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:22 pm

3-1

Dzagoat
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:30 pm

Group A: Russia vs Czech Republic discussion 9GHKU

That is all.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:41 pm

Russian's look good but iam going to refrain from Group A: Russia vs Czech Republic discussion Wanknk2 over them just yet they are clearly a few levels above anyone in this group but once they get to the quarters its quite frankly they will face Germany or Holland...

That will be the real test for them ( stating the obvious really but still)
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:00 pm

meh team playing each other can be entertaining.... that's Group A.

Only team that seems to play proper defense is Greece. Lets see how Greece does in a game where the ref is not after them lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:02 pm

RedOranje wrote:Group A: Russia vs Czech Republic discussion 9GHKU

That is all.
I love shy girls. Very Happy
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:08 pm

Brilliant game, Russia were amazing, this tournament is quickly becoming my favourite ever. The football has been orgasmic.
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:19 pm

russia looking scary Neutral

i hope they beat poland too!!! please ! Very Happy

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:20 pm

Arshavin was a beast in this match, this is the best I've seen him since he put 4 past Liverpool in his first season at Arsenal, MOTM for me.

Dzagoev deserves special mention, he was just brilliant, Russia may just turn out to be the surprise package of the tournament, if they can maintain their form.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:21 pm

buddytaller wrote:Arshavin was a beast in this match, this is the best I've seen him since he put 4 past Liverpool in his first season at Arsenal, MOTM for me.

Dzagoev deserves special mention, he was just brilliant, Russia may just turn out to be the surprise package of the tournament, if they can maintain their form.

dat arshavin dribble in the last minute of the game :bow:

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:36 pm

deadrave wrote:russia looking scary Neutral

deadrave wrote:russia looking scary Neutral

you guys were unlucky to lose Sokratis papasthopoulos ( is it ? )
i was watching the game as you told me he is good but now he isn't even going to play the next game , shit ref :facepalm:
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:45 pm

sportsczy wrote:meh team playing each other can be entertaining.... that's Group A.

Only team that seems to play proper defense is Greece. Lets see how Greece does in a game where the ref is not after them lol.

The stupidest shit I have read on here !! Not like France are some amazing team! A bandwagon fan talking shit about small teams. There isn't enough French teams to chose from?? It had to be Madrid huh? If your such a patriot then you would support a French team.

Goddam bandwagon glory hunters always talking shit about smaller teams :facepalm:

white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:27 am

I have watched Russia in many tournament competition over decades. They always start great and then fade. It is their DNA.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:33 am

Russia look great.

On one hand, I think part of that has to do with the absolutely awful Czech defending. Russia look good and they'll top their group probably, but I don't see a semifinals for them. Although I'll refrain from judging that quite yet, wanna watch the rest of their group matches first.

And Red thank you for posting that Very Happy
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:41 am

Bénin wrote:
you guys were unlucky to lose Sokratis papasthopoulos ( is it ? )
i was watching the game as you told me he is good but now he isn't even going to play the next game , shit ref :facepalm:

yeah that is a real problem for us in the next game, since our other center back avraam papadopoulos got an injury and will be out for 7 months or something

i feel sad for sokratis, he said before euro starts that this is a big chance for him to prove something, i guess if we take a positive result against cezh
he will have a chance to play a part for the chances of greece to qualify into the next round

i wont lie to you i was expecting at least a yellow card for him, he is the type of guy who either stops his opponent either fouls him ( as you realized ) so if you combine this with a referee who spared 200 yellow cards and 20 red ones or something seems realistic.

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:18 am

Arshavin :bow:
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:26 am

Shirokov and Zyryanov :bow:
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:43 am

I want Russia and Greece to qualify. So far both are doing well.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down