EarlyPrototype
DeviAngel
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Juve offer €15m for Vidal  - Page 2 Empty Re: Juve offer €15m for Vidal

Post by Sushi Master Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:25 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:They were linked with Mascherano, so I'm guessing following the Juve-rumor-mill, leads them to similar players.

Anyone could appreciate Vidal's quality, though. If they plan on 4-3-3 it would make more sence.

Of course it does' which is why i believe that's exactly how they are going to go. I posted my thoughts on how they should go in tactic's and formation thread in juve section if anyone wants to take a look....

Even then Vidal make's no sense midfield 3 of Melo-Pirlo-Marchisio.......

He would take either Melo or Marchisio position....

Melo is stupid because as i said takes away some of Vidal's abilities to play as a anchorman his natural position is Marchisio place but that wont happen because he is a future captain....

As quality as Vidal is you dont buy player's that you simply dont need especially when you are in desperate need of players at full back and left forward.

This is actually very similar to the Fabregas to Barca story in the sense they looking to buy a player which they simply dont need instead of focusing in other areas where they are weak.
I was thinking Melo-Vidal-Marchisio, but then I forgot about Pirlo Laughing They could switch around the field in a sexy way. Vidal could work with an anchorman, IIRC. Rolfes and Ballack play that role in Leverkusen, although they play with a double pivot.

Basically you're right, but we all know how Juve's legendary rumor network works.

Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:33 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Who is backing up pirlo?

Albin Ekdal. I hope Marotta makes a dream move for Poli though.

That 4-3-3 posted with Bastos as a LB would be my preferred line up.
3 man midfield with Marchisio-Pirlo-DM (Vidal/Lass) would be the best case scenario.
Krasic given a free-roam right wing role is also nice.
Quagliarella starting alongside Aguero is the dream.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:37 pm

If We can't have him since Voller has deep hatred for Bayern Munich I guess the only team in the world that I'll like him to go is Juventus.

and I believe He'll do wonders in juventus, good-luck.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:38 pm

krasic-aguero-bastos ftw
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:25 pm

His price tag isn't worth it. We already have Marchisio... Ekdal... Why on earth do we need Vidal?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:56 pm

Juventus have reportedly leapt ahead of Napoli and Milan by offering €15m for Bayer Leverkusen star Arturo Vidal.

The Chile international midfielder scored 10 goals in the Bundesliga this season and has already been linked with several Serie A sides this summer.

Milan and Napoli confirmed negotiations, but this evening Chilean sources claim Vidal’s agents met with Juve directors.

An offer of €15m is on the table to prise him away from Bayer Leverkusen.

“We do have a Plan B around Vidal, as we are already looking for his replacement,” conceded director of sport Rudi Voller.

“We have also decided to wait on the offers that have arrived, hoping Vidal can have a great Copa America with Chile so his price-tag can rise further.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:33 pm

vidal would be an awesome player for us.
i'm excited about this report, especially when we need to sign one very good midfielder this year, even without melo leaving. vidal could replace pirlo when needed as he can pass and has vision, but can also play as the destroyer. pirlo marchisio melo vidal pazienza sounds like the CM area is forever sealed for many years to come.
this is a excellent example off what we could buy with less money than what was asked for inler.

p.s. why all the hate when it comes to juve and possible targets? i thought we were over this... :!:
i know that we are linked with all the players in the world. but if you don't like the thread, just ignore it.(this is not aimed at somebody in particular)

Last edited by Adrian0911 on Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:34 pm

Adrian0911 wrote:vidal would be an awesome player for us.
i'm excited about this report, especially when we are need to sign one very good midfielder this year, even without melo leaving. vidal could replace pirlo when needed as he can pass and has vision, but can also play as the destroyer. pirlo marchisio melo vidal pazienza sounds like the CM area is forever sealed for many years to come.
this is a excellent example off what we could buy with less money than what was asked for inler.

p.s. why all the hate when it comes to juve and possible targets? i thought we were over this... :!:

Your kidding me right? An awesome? The guy is not worth 15m. He's going to be a bench warmer. We already have Marchisio for crying out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:36 pm

sciacca wrote:
i'm excited about this report, especially when we are need to sign one very good midfielder this year, even without melo leaving. vidal could replace pirlo when needed as he can pass and has vision, but can also play as the destroyer. pirlo marchisio melo vidal pazienza sounds like the CM area is forever sealed for many years to come.

Your kidding me right? An awesome? The guy is not worth 15m. He's going to be a bench warmer. We already have Marchisio for crying out loud.

yes we do, but he can't replace pirlo. he is a box to box player...not one that can dictate tempo or give the final ball. and pazienza doesn't seem like a viable alternative for pirlo either. that's how i see it.

edit: and i'll take vidal any day instead of diarra.
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:59 pm

Adrian0911 wrote:
sciacca wrote:

yes we do, but he can't replace pirlo. he is a box to box player...not one that can dictate tempo or give the final ball. and pazienza doesn't seem like a viable alternative for pirlo either. that's how i see it.

edit: and i'll take vidal any day instead of diarra.

We need a Regista plain and simple. :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:17 am

sciacca wrote:

Seriously, don't you rate anything outside of Serie A? Vidal has been Bundensliga's best midfielder this season after Sahin, any team would love to have him.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:25 am

Vidal is one of the best midfielders in Europe last season.Will walk into most teams but is going to Bayern.

Should stay at Neverkusen though Mad
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:05 am

BeautifulGame wrote:Vidal is one of the best midfielders in Europe last season.Will walk into most teams but is going to Bayern.

Voller would rather die than let him go to Bayern. He hates them that much Razz
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:16 am

milanista99 wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:Vidal is one of the best midfielders in Europe last season.Will walk into most teams but is going to Bayern.

Voller would rather die than let him go to Bayern. He hates them that much Razz

But they dont have any other option unfortunately if Vidal insists on going to Bayern.With him in last year of his contract they cant afford to let him leave on for free.This will end in a similar way to Neuer.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum