BAYERN_MUNICH
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

SPOX Top 11 from the quarter final Empty SPOX Top 11 from the quarter final

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:39 am

SPOX Top 11 from the quarter final Spox-top-elf-viertelfinale-514

Petr Cech (Czech Republic):
The captain of the Czechs, it was really not that the vice-European champion had to begin by 1996, the journey home. Radiated throughout the season and brought an incredible rest of the Portuguese almost 80 minutes to despair. Steered with your fingertips Ronaldo's free kick against the post and responded only moments later, lightning-fast against Moutinhos torch from 20 meters.

Pepe (Portugal): Did the Czechs together with Bruno Alves in only half a little space in the center of defense. Otherwise, Baros and Co. were signed out completely. Especially Pepe confident again with his incredible physical presence and was also as drivers in the game design with 68 ball contacts of the Portuguese repeatedly acupuncture alternative.

Sergio Ramos (Spain): One of the main reasons why the feared attacking partnership of the French, Benzema and Ribery, never came to fulfillment. Ramos won 78 percent of his strong tackling and took 93 percent of his passes to the man looked incredibly crisp with good anticipation and could attack the French always nipped in the bud.

Jordi Alba (Spain):
Had to do one of the most defensive right flanks of the French tournament history (Reveillere, Debuchy) too little defense work and was able to constantly intervene in the attack by the Spaniards. Irresistible departure from Debuchy front of the goal of the day, he was crowned with a targeted edge on Xabi Alonso.

Khedira (Germany):
Very strong first half, with dynamic routes to ball in the tip and successful conquests. The first led to his replacement immediately, as it fully Samaras struck on the shin. Continued, however, what should prove to be a godsend for the German offensive game. His energy began Schweinsteiger's weaker performance with. Speculated in the 2-1 well and not just hit the ball perfectly to be taken.

Xabi Alonso (Spain):
Brilliant idea in the anniversary game. Strong in winning the ball, safe passing game, running a high workload. Changed from mostly with Xavi, pick up the first ball of the back four. The crowning glory: two goals!

Jiracek Petr (Czech Republic):
Ardent impeller in the middle of the Czechs. Conquered most of the balls back and front next to Pilar was the most dangerous man in the Bilek team. Had to pay for about an hour's play something incredibly lavish tribute was, but in no time.

Andrea Pirlo (Italy): No player in the world plays perfect so, so brilliant passes, such as the 33-year-old Pirlo. He is Italy's soul, he is Italy's heart. His penalty for residue? Provocative - but successful. Pirlo was never better than in these championships.

Mesut Ozil (Germany): Started off well in the game, was once more in motion, and chose the right rooms. Castled much on the sidelines. From there he went on his speed, or fit the ball into the depths. In addition, with nearly two Torvorbereitungen and a good chance after a wonderful solo.

Cristiano Ronaldo (Portugal): Did, in the initial phase of the Czech Republic almost completely take Gebre Selassie from the game, and then in an impressive way to throw the switch. Any attack on Portugal's hopes ran, which failed twice on aluminum. The reward for his work: the winning goal that brought Portugal into the semi-finals.

Mario Balotell (Italy): For the New England Legionnaires a special game and showed it in every minute of the game. Very flashy, very lively and always dangerous with many orders. But his conclusion was unfortunate, missed some good opportunities, which clouded the superior overall performance. Despite the lack of Fortune at the door, he grabbed the first penalty, even went a little risk and converted the.
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

SPOX Top 11 from the quarter final Empty Re: SPOX Top 11 from the quarter final

Post by S Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:44 am

Even though i thought Balo played pretty good for 70 odd minutes of the game i dont really think he deserves a place in that lineup.

But then again if you look through some of the other teams in QF's all(forwards) of them were pretty meh bar maybe Klose but even he wasnt at his best either(dint look match fit) before that goal.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:11 pm

6 madrid players :bow:

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:17 pm

I agree with this, think they have it spot on

Gemini
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:42 pm

Meh, don't think Balotelli deserved this after being kind of the place where goalscoring opportunities go to die, also the lack of Hummels is disturbing.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:53 pm

wtf balo doing there for serious
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:22 pm

Nah i agree with Balo, his overall play was very good it was just his finishing was shat and tbh the other contending CF's didnt really shout thier names from the rooftops.

His overall game which more impressive than the rest, although i'm not sure why Jiracek is there he didnt impress me much against Portugal.

Although i went through each team and cant think of anyone else.

Hummels and Bonucci impressed more than Ramos who had absolutely nothing to do.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:29 pm

I agree that Balotellis movement was brilliant, but he really did have like 5 great opportunities again, and again didn't score.

Reus and Klose did score, and both have excellent movement as well.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:41 pm

No Moutinho?

him along with Pirlo and Ozil had the best performance in the quarter final.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:25 pm

No Buffon???
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:27 pm

Hummels conceded 2 goals against the worst side in the tournament excluding Ireland. He's a fantastic player but the hype is getting out of hand now.

Still has alot to learn.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:57 pm

I agree that Germany conceded 2 goals in a match where Hummels was playing, but neither goal had hardly anything to do with Hummels. He won anything he could've won, concerning 1on1s, tackles, etc. - still didn't commit a single foul during the entire tournament.

Your post sounds logical, unless you actually watched the matches. Especially counting a soft penalty caused by Boateng against Hummels is a desperate attempt at making the facts fit your conclusion. :coffee:
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:00 pm

That's a fantastic team, no joke. Super legit.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:02 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:I agree that Germany conceded 2 goals in a match where Hummels was playing, but neither goal had hardly anything to do with Hummels. He won anything he could've won, concerning 1on1s, tackles, etc. - still didn't commit a single foul during the entire tournament.

Your post sounds logical, unless you actually watched the matches. Especially counting a soft penalty caused by Boateng against Hummels is a desperate attempt at making the facts fit your conclusion. :coffee:

While Hummels has been great he was at fault for at least two goals. One was the goal v Van Persie who literally made Hummels look like a novice and the 2nd was Krohn deli (Denmark) who also got the better of him.

The rest? Well he seemed to struggle against Van Der Vaart or Samaras at times but otherwise has been solid.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:10 pm

Hummels wasn't at fault for the goals in the quarter final match against greece though, which is what he meant. For that pleasure we owe to Boateng & badstuber and Schurrle if I remember correctly.

Anyway for people saying Ramos didn't have anything to do against France and Ribery while saying Hummels had it all to do vs Greece whom Germany totally annihilated for some reason or the other has a strong dislike for Ramos.

Gemini
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:59 pm

I dunno how you feel about this Viva, but i felt Klose had a poor game overall despite his goal.... he seemed off the pace which is understandable considering his injury.

On the other hand i completely agree on Reus, but he played on the wing so i would put him in for Jiracek.

Also Hummels has been fantastic this tournament, he's been close to faultless yes he's made some minor errors which seem like nothing but nitpicking to me..... as every other CB have made many more errors.

Hype getting out of hand? from the guy who calls Pepe the best CB in the world? Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:45 pm

My point is how the hell can Hummels be in the team of the QF's despite conceding two against one of the most inept attacking sides in the tournament while the likes of Lescott, Cole, Johnson, Terry etc were under pressure for 90% of the game because of England's midfield/forwards inability to maintain possession of the ball yet still managed to keep a clean sheet.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:52 pm

So conceding goals is all down to one player now? i suppose when we conceded 4 goals against Germany, Terry was at fault and was suddenly deemed a crap defender?

Also we manage to keep a clean sheet because we defend extremely deep and put 11 men behind the ball, the whole game is based around defence trying to knick a goal.

Germany a much more expansive, the two are not even comparable.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:00 pm

Hummels should've been there. Oh and Jiracek Laughing
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:05 pm

Gil wrote:Hummels conceded 2 goals against the worst side in the tournament excluding Ireland. He's a fantastic player but the hype is getting out of hand now.

Still has alot to learn.

greece > croatia by a mile

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:12 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:So conceding goals is all down to one player now? i suppose when we conceded 4 goals against Germany, Terry was at fault and was suddenly deemed a crap defender?

Also we manage to keep a clean sheet because we defend extremely deep and put 11 men behind the ball, the whole game is based around defence trying to knick a goal.

Germany a much more expansive, the two are not even comparable.

You know you're wrong lol.

Look at Spain for instance. They've actually made Ramos and Herp derp look competent with their ability to keep possession of the ball.

Stoke would win the League every single year if that was the case.

It's far easier to defend when your team is averaging 60%/70% of the ball.

As for Hummels I thought he was fantastic against Portugal but he got destroyed by the flop of the tournament, was meh against the Danes & virtually had f**k all to do against Greece yet somehow conceded two (I know, I know).
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:13 pm

deadrave wrote:
Gil wrote:Hummels conceded 2 goals against the worst side in the tournament excluding Ireland. He's a fantastic player but the hype is getting out of hand now.

Still has alot to learn.

greece > croatia by a mile

Only if Nikopolidis was still in the NT. GOAT GK :bow:
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:21 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Nah i agree with Balo, his overall play was very good it was just his finishing was shat and tbh the other contending CF's didnt really shout thier names from the rooftops.

His overall game which more impressive than the rest, although i'm not sure why Jiracek is there he didnt impress me much against Portugal.

Although i went through each team and cant think of anyone else.

Hummels and Bonucci impressed more than Ramos who had absolutely nothing to do.

Agreed about Balotelli, he played a fantastic game despite not being clinical.
Bonucci was looking like Cannavaro out there :bow:

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:31 pm

torres is not clinical
torres sux

balloteli is not clinical
balloteli was fantastic

:facepalm:

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:38 pm

deadrave wrote:torres is not clinical
torres sux

balloteli is not clinical
balloteli was fantastic

:facepalm:

Difference is Balotelli contributes much outside his goals whereas Torres literally contributes only fan girls to the stadio.

Laughing

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next