Prandelli on fans of Italy

5 posters

Go down

Prandelli on fans of Italy Empty Prandelli on fans of Italy

Post by Swanhends Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:22 pm

hmm

Prandelli: "When during the season they say no one is interested in the national team they're telling the truth.This is what leaves me perplexed. During a tournament like this everyone becomes a fan... then from September on they don't talk about it anymore for 7 months. Many interests come before the national team. The situation is different in other countries."
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Prandelli on fans of Italy Empty Re: Prandelli on fans of Italy

Post by Onyx Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:28 pm

What's wrong with being indifferent during the season? When the actual International matches come then the teams can focus. Club football is everyday, whereas tournaments are in June/July, so it makes sense if players focus on club football over International.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:13 pm

mtfootball wrote:What's wrong with being indifferent during the season? When the actual International matches come then the teams can focus. Club football is everyday, whereas tournaments are in June/July, so it makes sense if players focus on club football over International.

Not just talking about players

Talking about players, clubs, and the general population
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:30 pm

Yeh I think the same goes for everyone else too. I think clubs are more focused on themselves than the Internationals teams. It's not like the clubs primary objective is to train players so they're good enough for International football.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:24 pm

I would say this happens everywhere to an extent.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:02 pm

I like Prandelli, he is very calm and cold, emotionless. Concentrated on the game all the time
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:25 am

hmm he is right Inter is an prime example despite having one of the best youth , they somehow fail to have faith in them and support them and the example would be no further than Mattia destro ATM
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:46 am

Tifoso Romanista wrote: hmm he is right Inter is an prime example despite having one of the best youth , they somehow fail to have faith in them and support them and the example would be no further than Mattia destro ATM

hahaha yeah... inter has current best youth in italy having won everything there is to win on youth level, also won youth champions league beating ajax.

and sacchi said, with the great talent like samuele logo he would have already made in first team with other clubs.

they have great players like samuele longo cristieg but its not just inter but juve milan whoever it is, in italy, they are so blinded with senior team they ignore and fail to trust their own product. frankly how many talents italy have failed to capitalize best from youth....in all these years..

its club responsibility and its mostly FIGC responsibility to tighten and actually enforce law that would force clubs to bring the best out of their own product.
unfortunately actually demetrio albertini has been desperately pushing FIGC directors to have b teams and let them compete in lower division so club dont have to loose youth, but FIGC said its not done because small club are against it. probably due to fear of competition...

meanwhile azzurrini didnt even qualify for u-21 european competition ... the last time they were pretty competitive were in 2009 where current players of azzurri like balotelli abate nocerino gisueppe rossi giovinco was there

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:53 am

JespSwe wrote:
Tifoso Romanista wrote: hmm he is right Inter is an prime example despite having one of the best youth , they somehow fail to have faith in them and support them and the example would be no further than Mattia destro ATM

hahaha yeah... inter has current best youth in italy having won everything there is to win on youth level, also won youth champions league beating ajax.

and sacchi said, with the great talent like samuele logo he would have already made in first team with other clubs.

they have great players like samuele longo cristieg but its not just inter but juve milan whoever it is, in italy, they are so blinded with senior team they ignore and fail to trust their own product. frankly how many talents italy have failed to capitalize best from youth....in all these years..

its club responsibility and its mostly FIGC responsibility to tighten and actually enforce law that would force clubs to bring the best out of their own product.
unfortunately actually demetrio albertini has been desperately pushing FIGC directors to have b teams and let them compete in lower division so club dont have to loose youth, but FIGC said its not done because small club are against it. probably due to fear of competition...

meanwhile azzurrini didnt even qualify for u-21 european competition ... the last time they were pretty competitive were in 2009 where current players of azzurri like balotelli abate nocerino gisueppe rossi giovinco was there

I'm not happy with Roma contribution either , only two player is not good enough but that can be justified by the financial problem the club was facing but Roma did its part , for example roma was the one who bought cassano from Bari even though he made a bad mistake by moving into Madrid . I'm hoping that Borini , Viviani , Verratti , Caprari , crescenzi can help Italy out .
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:02 am

Tifoso Romanista wrote:
JespSwe wrote:

I'm not happy with Roma contribution either , only two player is not good enough but that can be justified by the financial problem the club was facing but Roma did its part , for example roma was the one who bought cassano from Bari even though he made a bad mistake by moving into Madrid . I'm hoping that Borini , Viviani , Verratti , Caprari , crescenzi can help Italy out .

yep thats the biggest problem with italy and how much italy are lagging behind. since FIGC dont give a rat ... a.. about youth, big clubs have stopped caring for it. i have to raise my hand and admit that only juve has been gutsy enough to say ok we want youth as well, and tried signing veratti brought giovinco back integrated marchisio and de ceglie well.

yeah i feel frustated with this. prandelli has got point now that they did well enough FIGCs are suddenly impressed.

the current azzurrini is so poor but thats not because of youth they have so many great youth in italy but unfortunately the support has been so minimal.

yep i m counting a lot from veratti vivani insigne gabbiadini el sharawwy cristieg samuele longo, unfortunately it really depends on how willing big clubs how willing coaches are to give them a chance.

so far only conte and i hope stramacchioni are willing to help youth, but i hope zeman put a good balance in youth and senior team , allegri i have no idea this guy even wants youth.
meanwhile i would be missing luis enrique.

inter youth didnt win all there is to win there at youth level for nothing, same as last year milan youth won silverware in more than 15 years... juve have equally impressive youth , pescara didnt just gain promotion by coincidence and hope big club realize this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum