Borini deserved to be given a chance , at least for 10 min

4 posters

Go down

Borini deserved to be given a chance , at least for 10 min  Empty Borini deserved to be given a chance , at least for 10 min

Post by Tifoso Romanista Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:33 am

Di Natale's contribution was just limited to his goal Vs Spain , i think Borini should have given a chance

and i think De Rossi deserves to be name as a player of Euro 2012 , despite the final result he has been consistent and brilliant during the games

P.S : I know this is more Related to euro2012 section but for two reason i post it here
1- Ignorance and the whole glory hunting business there
2- they are Roma players

As Roma proud of Italy
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Borini deserved to be given a chance , at least for 10 min  Empty Re: Borini deserved to be given a chance , at least for 10 min

Post by Cotes Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:11 am

Agreed!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Borini deserved to be given a chance , at least for 10 min  Empty Re: Borini deserved to be given a chance , at least for 10 min

Post by ErPupone Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:11 am

I would've liked to see Borini play as well, can't stand Di Natale. Against Germany, I would've definitely chosen Borini to come in, he would've helped our midfielders a lot more than Toto.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:20 am

I really wanted to see him upfront with Giovinco. Both of them deserved to play.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum