*Prediction special* Who will win the CL next season and who will be in the semis?

+29
la bestia negra
Valkyrja
ioilersrock448
daneq
RED
pewpew
McAgger
Kick
Kaladin
Pedram
rwo power
Abramovich
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Blue Barrett
Raptorgunner
Real Kandahar
Rebaño Sagrado
Lord Awesome
kiranr
Adit
vivabarca38
juventus101
Dnmac4
Lex
RealGunner
Khaled
Ganso
S
Onyx
33 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

*Prediction special* Who will win the CL next season and who will be in the semis? Empty *Prediction special* Who will win the CL next season and who will be in the semis?

Post by Onyx Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:40 pm

Who will win the CL next season and who will be in the semis?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

*Prediction special* Who will win the CL next season and who will be in the semis? Empty Re: *Prediction special* Who will win the CL next season and who will be in the semis?

Post by S Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:53 pm

I think Real Madrid should win it this time round..They've got insane depth now and that too quality which will help them a lot in the latter stages of the competition.

I think Barcelona,Madrid,Bayern are the three sure semi-finalists for me..

With the fourth being a surprise package of the competition.
Juventus hopefully smoking

Semi-Finalists-Madrid Barca Bayern Team X*

(*City,Chelsea,United)
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

*Prediction special* Who will win the CL next season and who will be in the semis? Empty Re: *Prediction special* Who will win the CL next season and who will be in the semis?

Post by Ganso Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:54 pm

Juve to win CL,dont know about the semis
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:01 pm

Neymar will score the winner in the UCL Final for Barcelona against Man Utd at Wembley! Twisted Evil
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:03 pm

Barcelona will win the CL

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:05 pm

RealGunner wrote:Barcelona will win the CL
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:06 pm

This is a better question to ask when the transfer window closes and we can see what teams are really made of.

For instance I don't think anyone predicts Chelsea to repeat but if they end up with Hazard, Hulk, and some others then that changes the situation a little bit.

I think what's pretty obvious as seen by teams like City and Dortmund last year is that you may get a surprise here or there due to a good draw but experience counts for a lot in the CL so if a PSG looks like a monster on paper it prob wont translate into reaching the semi's or winning the CL.

With that being said I like Barca and Madrid in the semi's and then it's really a crapshoot after that. Juve are strong but they only competed against Italians last year so I don't expect much out of them.

City is the class of the EPL by a pretty big margin IMO so if they avoid a group of death and get some momentum coming out of the group stages then watch out.

So long story short I will go Barca, Madrid, City and Bayern.

With Barca winning it only because they have Messi and that's the biggest X factor in the whole Tournament.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:09 pm

Barca, Madrid, Bayern, and Juve. Who wins it? Dunno.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:12 pm

I have a feeling it'll be United.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:15 pm

juventus101 wrote:Barca, Madrid, Bayern, and Juve. Who wins it? Dunno.

These were pretty much the four semi-finalists of the EURO hmm(these 4 teams had the most representatives in the last 4)

Can we expect the same to happen in the CL hmm

Going a bit too far i know
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:23 pm

Barca,Madrid,Manutd,City,Bayern,Juventus all have great chance.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:24 pm

PSG with Ancelotti will surprise the lot of you.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:26 pm

Well I think it's RM and Barca surely if they don't meet beforehand. Although now it looks much more competitive with new teams making history.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:27 pm

What's QSG's starting 11?
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:29 pm

Khaled wrote:Neymar will score the winner in the UCL Final for Barcelona against Man Utd at Wembley! Twisted Evil

:facepalm:
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:29 pm

RealGunner wrote: Arsenal will win the CL

Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:30 pm

Just checked PSG's team out it's stronger than I thought. However I think they need a few more signings.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:30 pm

Surag wrote:
juventus101 wrote:Barca, Madrid, Bayern, and Juve. Who wins it? Dunno.

These were pretty much the four semi-finalists of the EURO hmm(these 4 teams had the most representatives in the last 4)

Can we expect the same to happen in the CL hmm

Going a bit too far i know

lol people associate real madrid more with portugal than spain (contaminated by barca players Razz ) #saveuscr7
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:33 pm

kiranr wrote:
PSG with Ancelotti will surprise the lot of you.

Not so great defense and average midfield..Attack could look great if they sign RVP/Falcao or other rumored targets of theirs.

I dont see them causing any surprise this season in CL.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:37 pm

They have signed only Lavezzi yet right?
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:39 pm

Chelsea. First team to repeat the CL. Calling it now. Watch out.

Semi-finalists: Chelsea, Madrid, Barca, Juventus
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:46 pm

Matuidi with Motta and one of Nene or Pastore doesn't seem average to me. PSG can do it. But they do need someone else in the Defense who isn't slow. Alex and Lugano can get outruned it's not even funny.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:49 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:Matuidi with Motta and one of Nene or Pastore doesn't seem average to me. PSG can do it. But they do need someone else in the Defense who isn't slow. Alex and Lugano can get outruned it's not even funny.

What is Ancelotti's beef with Sakho? Or was/is he injured?
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:58 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:Matuidi with Motta and one of Nene or Pastore doesn't seem average to me. PSG can do it. But they do need someone else in the Defense who isn't slow. Alex and Lugano can get outruned it's not even funny.

That midfield doesnt compare to some what of the best teams in the world have..

They have Jallet and Maxwell as fullbacks..Lugano,Alex and Sakho as Cb's..They'll probably add one more..Pretty meh defense.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:08 pm

kiranr wrote:

What is Ancelotti's beef with Sakho? Or was/is he injured?

Apparently he gained weight or something. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next