Rebaño Sagrado
Swanhends
CBarca
Gil
RedOranje
75 posters

Page 2 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 4

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:42 pm

Although it's not quite accurate, Gladbach are still negotiating a fee but it's going to be more than 15m pounds..... no way we would have paid that.

Still funny though Laughing

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 4

Post by barca 2011 Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:19 am

Wow, so lol.com says City and PSG want rvp, in Spain they're saying Barca want him and now juve. Wanted man.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:20 am

Van Gaal new Holland coach..Has this news been posted already ?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:23 am

I predict much ostracizion in store for some Dutch players hmm
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:18 am

lmao, so that means the likes of robben will play till they are 35 or so and the young talents will be ostracised
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by theaguia Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:27 am

big rumours of spurs and manu wanting moutinho and manu have offered 25 mil euros for him
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:39 am

Is James Rodriguez still linked with Man U???? I read that he "shrugged off" rumours but even with the wingers that United have, I think James could break into the XI.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by theaguia Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:24 am

barca 2011 wrote:Is James Rodriguez still linked with Man U???? I read that he "shrugged off" rumours but even with the wingers that United have, I think James could break into the XI.

i doubt he will leave, last season was his breakout and this season he is taking the lead rule, with hulk seemigly moving away. Porto definately wont open their hand at the moment, the only way i see james going is if nani leaves.
I see james going to manu next season though
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by theaguia Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:25 am

all the gaitan rumours seemed to have died down, anyone heard anything?>
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:08 pm

Surag wrote:Daily Mail rofl

He will be wearing sky blue next season..I'm certain.

I'm not sure who wrote the RVP article but a lot of the top reporter's for the Daily Mail have very good contacts and reliable....

Some of the idiotic ones at the Mail who work lower down have gave them a name they dont deserve IMO.

They are much better than the majority of english rags tbh.

But it all depends on who writes the article, as like every newspapers there's some idiots who make the whole company look like shit.

Anyways on to the De Jong saga, it seems a possibility he might be priced out of a move to practically everyone..... and he is'nt happy.

“I fell off my chair when I heard Joop Munsterman.” “That amount is in complete contradiction with the conversation that took place this week between Twente and Borussia Monchengladbach, and with my father George and agent Louis Laros.”

“I was amazed to hear this.” “FC Twente, my agent Louis Laros and Borussia Monchengladbach indicated that a transfer fee of €12M plus €2M in bonuses, would do, if I agreed with FC Twente to drop my contracted right to 20% of the transfer fee.”

“I have already indicated that I will drop my claim to 20% of the transfer fee, if a move to Borussia Monchengladbach is possible. I am not concerned just about the money.” “But for FC Twente, this is no longer sufficient for them to agree to a transfer.”

“The president says all players get a fair chance to take a step up to a higher level, but unfortunately the reality is different.” “I have heard other players say that the management at FC Twente does not negotiate properly. I could not believe it, because I thought they are a decent club with which to play, but unfortunately I am experiencing that.”

“Munsterman said recently that he has read everything about the interest in me, but has not heard it, but the reality is that in recent months clubs from five countries were interested, and three went straight to FC Twente – and he knows it.”

Apparently they want £16m and both ourselves and Gladbach have offered 12m.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:49 pm

Armero and Cuadrado to Napoli

Napoli will announce the captures of Pablo Armero and Juan Cuadrado from Udinese on Monday, suggests a report in Il Mattino.

The pair are known to be liked by the Azzurri and it seems that a €10m co-ownership deal for the duo has been agreed.

The midfielders are both Colombian and reports suggest that Armero will net a contract worth €700,000 a season, while Cuadrado will be given a €500,000 deal.

Armero is a combative midfielder, while his fellow countryman is a more versatile midfielder who impressed on loan at Lecce last season.

affraid

wtf Udinese sold an entire team Laughing
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:52 pm

Armero and Maggio :bow:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:53 pm

Sky Sports understands that Juventus are heading the chase to land Robin van Persie, should the Dutchman leave Arsenal this summer.

The Gunners captain declared earlier this week that he would not be renewing his contract with the club - which has just 12 months left to run.

Since his announcement a host of clubs have been linked, but Sky Sports understands that just three clubs are currently challenging for his signature - Juventus, Manchester City and Manchester United.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:55 pm

Udinesi have fudjed up serie A in CL already. :facepalm:

Good bye 4th CL place for another year.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:55 pm

mtfootball wrote:Sky Sports understands that Juventus are heading the chase to land Robin van Persie, should the Dutchman leave Arsenal this summer.

The Gunners captain declared earlier this week that he would not be renewing his contract with the club - which has just 12 months left to run.

Since his announcement a host of clubs have been linked, but Sky Sports understands that just three clubs are currently challenging for his signature - Juventus, Manchester City and Manchester United.

What was that about Daily Mail Surag :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:57 pm

I guess Udinese have a host of younger players ready to take over. Well part of me thinks they'll stay at least fairly competitive in serie A, I can almost guarantee they'll be way out of their depth in the CL.

If only Di Natale came to Juventus 2 seasons ago No
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:02 pm

Sky Sports understands Borussia Monchengladbach remain favourites to land Junior Hoilett, but he has held talks with five Premier League clubs in recent weeks.

Sky Sports understands, Tottenham, Queens Park Rangers, Liverpool, Newcastle and Everton have all had contact with the player's representatives in recent weeks.

Thought he already signed for Monchengladbach. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:06 pm

Juves highest payed player is Buffon on 6 million.

Then it is Chiellini on 3.5 mill. I highly doubt juve will offer RVP who earns 4.5 mill already a big pay rise likes of PSG or City.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:07 pm

Juve need a big player imo. I'm sure they can offer a high salary if they want to be a top team again.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:09 pm

People still think there's a possibility of us signing RVP rofl

Not gonna happen guys..

He is gonna wear sky blue next season.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:25 pm

theaguia wrote:big rumours of spurs and manu wanting moutinho and manu have offered 25 mil euros for him

Aguia :bow:

Where have u been man :bow:
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:26 pm

mtfootball wrote:Sky Sports understands Borussia Monchengladbach remain favourites to land Junior Hoilett, but he has held talks with five Premier League clubs in recent weeks.

Sky Sports understands, Tottenham, Queens Park Rangers, Liverpool, Newcastle and Everton have all had contact with the player's representatives in recent weeks.

Thought he already signed for Monchengladbach. hmm

I already explained this a few pages back, he's signed for no one.....

Btw skysports are slow, we dont want him because of his wage demands and its not like he's in a position where he's a priority anyway.

We need a CB, RB and a striker and maybe a midfielder..... a winger is the least of our concerns.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:28 pm

mtfootball wrote:Juve need a big player imo. I'm sure they can offer a high salary if they want to be a top team again.

Spoiler:

smoking
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:30 pm

Lille:

La Voix du Nord says Kalou is due to take a medical with the French club this weekend ahead of signing a four-year deal.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:36 pm

Juventus consider Jovetic offer

Juventus may switch their “top player” transfer attention to Stevan Jovetic as an alternative to their striker objective.

The Old Lady are actively hoping to sign a goalscorer and Arsenal’s Robin Van Persie is at the top of their wish-list.

However, any deal to net the Dutchman would be pricey and Juve are being cautious considering that the forward will be available on a free transfer next summer.

According to the Gazzetta dello Sport, Juve are now considering switching targets and going for the Montenegro international instead.

Fiorentina value the 22-year-old at around €30m and the Bianconeri may offer cash and the signature of Fabio Quagliarella in return.

Now this is a more realistic transfer but he's not a priority though hmm
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:38 pm

Jovetic is much younger and would be better for the long term imo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next