CBarca
Gil
RedOranje
75 posters

Page 1 of 42 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 42  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 4 Empty Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 4

Post by RedOranje Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:50 pm

A continuation of the threads for posting and discussing transfer rumours.

Please post the source and a link (if possible) for the rumours so others can see.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 4 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 4

Post by Gil Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:53 pm

Moddaws wrote:Wanted 160k wages in Jan

What's he on at Athletic?
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 4 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 4

Post by CBarca Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:55 pm

He's been very silent leaving it to his media foot soldiers to do the stiring

So still to come for Tottenham:
Goalkeeper
Vertonghen
Modric replacement
Ade + 1 other striker

Serious relegation fears

Yeah, Spurs have a long way to go in the transfer market yet. Vertonghen is pretty much a done deal though. Modric replacement is a must, and we haven't wrapped up any striker deals so far as I know.

Early signs are encouraging, but we need some players yet. Long way to go though, and Spurs have a lot of work to do.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:59 pm

Gil wrote:

40,000 a week IIRC
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:04 pm

Betis want JDS on loan

Malaga also want JDS

Malaga bid 7m for Gio Dos Santos, but Tottenham want 10

Last edited by Rebaño Sagrado on Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:08 pm

BhritanniaBhlue wrote:
Gil wrote:

40,000 a week IIRC

Trolling? Does he really wants a 120k raise? Shocked
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:36 pm

QPR close to signing ji sung park hmm

bbc
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:36 pm

Tottenham Laughing

Bought GDS for 4 million and did nothing but ruin him all four years and now they want 10 million for him Laughing

GDS slammed spuds yesterday saying they are asking big money for him which they dont deserve after all what they have done to him.

Last edited by Adit on Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:36 pm

Vertonghen's agent:

Nakhli said: "We have nothing agreed at this moment.

"The talks were not easy but we are going to try again, maybe on Saturday."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12691/7876567/No-progress-in-Vertonghen-talks

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:38 pm

Adit wrote:Tottenham Laughing

Bought JDS for 4 million and did nothing but ruin him all four years and now they want 10 million for him Laughing

JDS slammed spuds yesterday saying they are asking big money for him which they dont deserve after all what they have done to him.

JDS is Jonathan the Barca one mate lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:39 pm

Giovanni dos Santos. Smile

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:46 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Adit wrote:Tottenham Laughing

Bought JDS for 4 million and did nothing but ruin him all four years and now they want 10 million for him Laughing

JDS slammed spuds yesterday saying they are asking big money for him which they dont deserve after all what they have done to him.

JDS is Jonathan the Barca one mate lol.

Fixed.

problem ? Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 4 Bud
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:55 pm

Reports emerging that Queens Park Rangers have agreed a £5m deal to sign Park Ji-Sung from Manchester United.

great deal from MU's perspective, looked well past his best last season.
Bear
Bear
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:56 pm

SWP---Taarabt---PJS

hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:13 pm

no sympathy for GDS...his fault for signing such a long contract
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:23 pm

mtfootball wrote:SWP---Taarabt---PJS

hmm

relegation hmm
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:01 pm

Daily Mail says Juve really want RVP

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:06 pm

And we all know the Daily Fail is reliable.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:08 pm

RealGunner wrote:Daily Mail says Juve really want RVP

I just read that article too, and like the other articles it says Juventus will be paying £180,000 per week for him. But it doesn't seem very Marotta like to invest so heavily in one player. Maybe he realises we need a top CF which we've been lacking since Trezeguet really.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:10 pm

Daily Mail rofl

He will be wearing sky blue next season..I'm certain.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:13 pm

Makes more sense than most of their other "targets" for main striker.

Suarez is not really the line-leading striker they want. I never understood all the rumors there. I think it was a lot of 2+2=5.

A lot of supporters want Destro, and while I think he'd be a good signing, he's not the world class player they need next season. He could be in the future, and it makes sense to sign him now before he gets super expensive, but he's not "the solution."

Even with Van Persie's injury problems in previous seasons, he is unquestionably world class when fully fit, and he is quite capable of leading a the forward line (see Arsenal the past few seasons). Of the currently linked strikers, he's by far the best option for them.

Personally, I think Huntelaar from Schalke is another good, if not better, option (and possibly cheaper). He's more of a target man than Van Persie. As such, he is more likely to lurk in and around the opponents box and poach opportunities created by Vucinic, Pirlo, Marchisio and Giovinco. RVP is likely to drop deep in order to get in the game, leaving the attack somewhat impotent when his team do recover the ball. This was all-too-apparent at the Euros. Huntelaar won't do that, and will act as an outlet for quick counters orchestrated by Pirlo.

Either would be good. There's still a long time left in the window for new developments in this saga.
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:16 pm

donttreadonred wrote:

Suarez is not really the line-leading striker they want. I never understood all the rumors there. I think it was a lot of 2+2=5.

A lot of supporters want Destro, and while I think he'd be a good signing, he's not the world class player they need next season. He could be in the future, and it makes sense to sign him now before he gets super expensive, but he's not "the solution."

Even with Van Persie's injury problems in previous seasons, he is unquestionably world class when fully fit, and he is quite capable of leading a the forward line (see Arsenal the past few seasons). Of the currently linked strikers, he's by far the best option for them.

Personally, I think Huntelaar from Schalke is another good, if not better, option (and possibly cheaper). He's more of a target man than Van Persie. As such, he is more likely to lurk in and around the opponents box and poach opportunities created by Vucinic, Pirlo, Marchisio and Giovinco. RVP is likely to drop deep in order to get in the game, leaving the attack somewhat impotent when his team do recover the ball. This was all-too-apparent at the Euros. Huntelaar won't do that, and will act as an outlet for quick counters orchestrated by Pirlo.

Either would be good. There's still a long time left in the window for new developments in this saga.

I agree with most of this, but i'm not a fan of Huntelaar and my number 1 choice of the strikers we've been linked to would be Cavani. Cavani has age and serie A experience on his side although I would welcome RVP.

Destro I agree with, one for the future but he is not currently an upgrade on Matri, Quags etc.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:21 pm

donttreadonred wrote:

Well, as for the Suarez link.
It would almost make sense to sign a Suarez type, as opposed to a traditional CF- given with how last season went.
No matter which CF Juventus played, it was always the same result.

So, one approach could be to simply get a better CF.
More clinical CF= more goals scored.

Or, you can get another player who can create and score like Suarez.
More quality chances created = more goals scored

I'd much rather see Juventus take the less traditional approach but I'm not opposed to either. I don't think Suarez is in reach in any case.

RVP would be a fantastic signing as long as Juventus doesn't destroy the wage structure on him, which could have Amauri like repercussions.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Moddaws Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:32 pm

Gio would rather get smashed and send pictures of his little taco to all the fame hungry skets no way is Levy holding out for 10mil Gio could of went to Udinese only he is to blame
Moddaws
Moddaws
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:42 pm

Although it's not quite accurate, Gladbach are still negotiating a fee but it's going to be more than 15m pounds..... no way we would have paid that.

Still funny though Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 42 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 42  Next