lenear1030
Swanhends
McAgger
SchinnerC
FennecFox7
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The curious case of Giovanni Dos Santos Empty The curious case of Giovanni Dos Santos

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:32 am

It's not fair that he isn't getting any playing time..he would be 5x better then lennon, and he barely has even played a game! Talent going to waste.. tottenham :facepalm:
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

The curious case of Giovanni Dos Santos Empty Re: The curious case of Giovanni Dos Santos

Post by SchinnerC Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:37 am

Feel so sorry for the way he's treated. Especially at such a key stage of his career. He'll rock the Champions League with Malaga next season, mark my word.
SchinnerC
SchinnerC
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

The curious case of Giovanni Dos Santos Empty Re: The curious case of Giovanni Dos Santos

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:43 am

Ironically, I think AVB might have something planned for him next season hmm
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:45 am

You know your career isn't going as planned when you get benched by Aaron Lennon.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:39 am

Seems like an enormous prick...I'm talking gigantic

Do not ever want
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:15 am

i hope he gets dealt.... just so he doesn't get the chance to rape for tottenham. this dude has bags of skill

the real puskas winner in 2011 :coffee:
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:27 am

He's got skill but as BB said, he's not the most likeable figure.

He screwed up himself. I won't say Tottenham helped him much, but he could have stayed at Barca and been something (instead that ended up being Pedro), but he was impatient and left. Then he wasted away at Tottenham, and despite getting several loans, failed to make a mark on any of them.

Then he decides to party and go to night clubs, show up late to practice etc...which he shouldn't be doing, especially if he doesn't even have a place in the team.

Tottenham didn't help, but the majority of the blame goes on his shoulders honestly. Kind of like a Ronaldinho 2.0- surely if he had loads of talent and dedication he would have made it...his competition is Lennon Laughing
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:34 pm

It's best he moves now imo. Apparently he wasn't convinced even with AVB becoming the new manager I think.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:33 pm

CBarca wrote:He's got skill but as BB said, he's not the most likeable figure.

He screwed up himself. I won't say Tottenham helped him much, but he could have stayed at Barca and been something (instead that ended up being Pedro), but he was impatient and left. Then he wasted away at Tottenham, and despite getting several loans, failed to make a mark on any of them.

Then he decides to party and go to night clubs, show up late to practice etc...which he shouldn't be doing, especially if he doesn't even have a place in the team.

Tottenham didn't help, but the majority of the blame goes on his shoulders honestly. Kind of like a Ronaldinho 2.0- surely if he had loads of talent and dedication he would have made it...his competition is Lennon Laughing

He was a big reason Racing didn't go down in 2010/2011

His competition wasn't Lennon. Sometimes he barely even made the bench it was clear he wasn't in Tottenham's plans.

I agree on the Barca part tho...

Never should of left, but he thought he was already a fcking superstar and felt he was starting material, so he left :facepalm:
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by chinomaster182 Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:54 pm

When Lennon was injured Harry decided to push Modric to the left :facepalm:
chinomaster182
chinomaster182
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:13 pm

Lennon is ridiculously underrated on this forum.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by julias Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:03 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Lennon is ridiculously underrated on this forum.

This. People are going on like Lennon is some garbage player, Lennon is quality and dangerous.
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:45 pm

Dos santos is way better then him. Take out lennons speed and he has nothing
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:44 pm

has anyone seen dos santos play consistently in the past 4 years? how can people claim hes way better than lennon when hes barely played..

has anyone managed to think 'maybe hes just a club flop and only performs for nt'

no thats impossible right, theres never been a player that is good for nt but flops for club..

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:46 pm

He saved Racing from relegation he's not a club flop
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:49 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:Dos santos is way better then him. Take out lennons speed and he has nothing

Laughing Take Pirlo and Xavi's passing away and they are equally useless Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:53 pm

so hes had 1 good 4 month stint at racing.. what has he done in his entire club career besides that.. hes a club flop.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:54 pm

First time I watched Lennon I was wondering who this epicly quick dribbler on the ball was. :bow:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:56 pm

ok Laughing

club flop when he barely even gets called up to bench :facepalm:

Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:49 pm

Dont know why he is being ostracized there. Arry preffered lennon who goes out wide and cross it to Adebayor. GDS is clearly a SS and imo why Arry played Saha as SS ahead of this guy is beyond me.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by chinomaster182 Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:53 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:so hes had 1 good 4 month stint at racing.. what has he done in his entire club career besides that.. hes a club flop.

As my favorite player i relish any and every single opportunity i get to see him play. I didn't see him at Ipswich Town but he was apparently fantastic there.

I saw him at Galatasaray and he was ok there, the team was in shambles and didn't do too well, plus WC 2010 was coming.

Then at Racing Santander he was really good in a really shit team, good enough at least that he appeared in the "revelation XI" in Marca and good enough that Marcelino Garcia asked for him at Sevilla consistently before he got sacked.

Then this year he played some Europa League games, pretty low profile but i think Spurs fans really liked him there, at least the comments on http://www.tottenhamhotspurs.tv/forum/ were very positive.
chinomaster182
chinomaster182
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:43 pm

He has a lot of potential, though his problem is he can't play longer than 70 minutes, hope he starts getting more playing time next season.
Anyone else see his amazing goal vs Brazil last month? I don't know how to post the video on here but..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gk0v_no3ko
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:47 pm

maybe its his fault he doesnt get called off the bench?

i just dont think you can blame the clubs/managers for him not playing when hes been with multiple multiple teams.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:48 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:maybe its his fault he doesnt get called off the bench?

i just dont think you can blame the clubs/managers for him not playing when hes been with multiple multiple teams.
Did he hurt your feelings or something? Why so much hate for unknown reasons lol
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:58 pm

Cant believe this guy went from being a starter for us when he was 19 to playing in Ipswich town and Racing.He's extremely talented.Should return to Spain imo.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next