Juventus contact Fiorentina over possible Jovetic deal

4 posters

Go down

Juventus contact Fiorentina over possible Jovetic deal Empty Juventus contact Fiorentina over possible Jovetic deal

Post by Juventude Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:44 am

Juventus are preparing to make a bid for Fiorentina forward Stevan Jovetic as they look to bolster their forward options ahead of the upcoming season.

The Bianconeri have long been linked with a move for a new striker after failing to impress in front of goal during their unbeaten Serie A-winning campaign last season.

The Turin side have already brought Sebastian Giovinco back to the club after a season at Parma, and have been widely linked with a move for Arsenal captain Robin van Persie.

Having been priced out of a move for Napoli's Edinson Cavani, however, they are also exploring the possibility of a bid for Jovetic, who netted 14 times in 27 Serie A games last season.

Goal.com can reveal that Juve director Beppe Marotta has contacted the Florentine club to discuss bringing the Montenegrin to Juventus Stadium this summer.

Although it is unclear whether the reported €30 million release clause in the 22-year-old's contract only applies to foreign clubs, it is believed that La Viola would be tempted to sell the player for an offer of a similar amount.

However, the Old Lady would be unwilling to spend any more that €13m on the the former Partizan Belgrade man.

Several players have swapped Florence for Turin in recent years, including Alessandro Matri, Fabio Quagliarella, Michele Pazienza and Simone Padoin.

I don't believe the part that Juve isn't willing to spend more than 13 million on him. We just spent 11m on 50% of Giovinco. I'm sure that Marotta doesn't believe that he can get Jovetic, a much younger and promising player, for 13m plus players. Stupid Goal.com.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Juventus contact Fiorentina over possible Jovetic deal Empty Re: Juventus contact Fiorentina over possible Jovetic deal

Post by 7amood11 Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:48 am

Goal.com can't be trusted.

I think that 22m + Quagliarella + bonuses should be more than enough.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Juventus contact Fiorentina over possible Jovetic deal Empty Re: Juventus contact Fiorentina over possible Jovetic deal

Post by S Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:48 am

Its a Goal.com EXCLUSIVE so more often than not these exclusives have been BS news..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:55 am

I really like this potential move. I hope that Marotta is strongly considering it. I prefer Jovetic for his age and proven Serie A ability over any of the strikers we have been linked with. It's hard to believe he is just 22.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juventrini Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:14 pm

ok...

whenever u see an article witten by Romeo Agresti on goal.com you can't dismiss it..he has only recently started working there and he does have inside sources in juventus

he's a juventus fanatic..he's Curva Nord on vecchiasignora.com ..the transfer guru over there

any other articloe by anyone other than him i dont even bother

juventrini
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down