Blue Barrett
vivabarca38
BarrileteCosmico
Great Leader Sprucenuce
RealGunner
32 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Nottingham Forest Taken over by The Al-Hasawi family from Kuwait - Page 3 Empty Re: Nottingham Forest Taken over by The Al-Hasawi family from Kuwait

Post by rsinatra Wed 11 Jul - 18:24:31

vivabarca38 wrote:I dont mind Arabs taking over clubs that much,as it makes football more competitive

exactly.. it's the only ways for small clubs to be able to compete against the giants in spain, england, and italy.. otherwise it's like the same top 2 or top 4 every year. i call that boring.

rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Nottingham Forest Taken over by The Al-Hasawi family from Kuwait - Page 3 Empty Re: Nottingham Forest Taken over by The Al-Hasawi family from Kuwait

Post by ioilersrock448 Wed 11 Jul - 19:50:09

My dad is the biggest Nottigham Forest fan.

If they win the CL befoer Bayern does, oh dear God... Mad

At least I can see him get excited about Forest for the first time in a while.
ioilersrock448
ioilersrock448
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : FC Bayern

Back to top Go down

Post by NiallQuinnsdiscoPants Thu 12 Jul - 23:23:39

Being reported Keane will be named new manager for them soon
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Fri 13 Jul - 15:49:05

NiallQuinnsdiscoPants wrote:Being reported Keane will be named new manager for them soon

Would love this to happen, just to see Keane make a absolute fool of himself again. smoking
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Fri 13 Jul - 16:00:42

RED 80s. wrote:
BhritanniaBhlue wrote:Stokes not going anywhere, not yet at least :coffee:

They always finish in the lower half but they start strong so they really aren't ever involved in the relegation battle

Plus no Europa League to distract them this season

I hope they get relegated. I hate their football....and fans.
i too hate them.. But it is teams like them, Birmingham, etc which make Premier League the most entertaining...
Dont want more Oil money in the league.. And any team can take the easy route.. But we believe in the 'right way'..
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed 18 Jul - 5:37:03

As a life long supporter of Nottingham Forest, I welcome this investment which will take us back to our rightful place in England and Europe and I look forward to many successful years ahead :coffee:

For anyone who doubts my loyalty to Forest, I've had Brian Clough and Peter Taylor tattooed on my manly pecs since I was 12.

Hopefully the investment is intelligent and modest, nothing in football should be rushed. During this period of limited expectations, a solid foundation should be laid, administratively as well as on the pitch and the fans kept as close to the project as possible.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed 18 Jul - 6:09:41

dostoevsky wrote:As a life long supporter of Nottingham Forest, I welcome this investment which will take us back to our rightful place in England and Europe and I look forward to many successful years ahead :coffee:

For anyone who doubts my loyalty to Forest, I've had Brian Clough and Peter Taylor tattooed on my manly pecs since I was 12.

Hopefully the investment is intelligent and modest, nothing in football should be rushed. During this period of limited expectations, a solid foundation should be laid, administratively as well as on the pitch and the fans kept as close to the project as possible.
dat brotherhood :bow:

Getting a tattoo at 12. Laughing
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed 18 Jul - 6:51:17

I advice all bandwagoners here to become Torino fans. In about 20 years I will be a billionaire and purchase the club, perhaps with the help (read: money) of rich and talented Zealous. I will make smart investments that will bring about many Serie A titles, with a core of the team based on Argentine players that the national team coach will steal and use as the core for our world cup wins (akin to Italjuve over the years and Barca and Spain right now). If you become a fan now, even a plastic, you will be able to brag about being a Torino fan for 20 years before we go on to unprecedented success. Rest assured that we are a club with rich history, our title list would be even grander had the fascists not stolen our title to give it to the dirty Romans, so it wouldn't be a case of the death of football, merely the return of a great club to its rightful place.

I am accepting entries into my fanclub now.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed 18 Jul - 7:01:57

brb getting Torino tattoos on my manly pecs
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed 18 Jul - 7:19:56

BarrileteCosmico wrote:I advice all bandwagoners here to become Torino fans. In about 20 years I will be a billionaire and purchase the club, perhaps with the help (read: money) of rich and talented Zealous. I will make smart investments that will bring about many Serie A titles, with a core of the team based on Argentine players that the national team coach will steal and use as the core for our world cup wins (akin to Italjuve over the years and Barca and Spain right now). If you become a fan now, even a plastic, you will be able to brag about being a Torino fan for 20 years before we go on to unprecedented success. Rest assured that we are a club with rich history, our title list would be even grander had the fascists not stolen our title to give it to the dirty Romans, so it wouldn't be a case of the death of football, merely the return of a great club to its rightful place.

I am accepting entries into my fanclub now.
albino
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed 18 Jul - 7:20:45

Recommended tattoo: Valentino Mazzola, greatest player of the greatest team in history, Grande Torino, from which total football was inspired.

Nottingham Forest Taken over by The Al-Hasawi family from Kuwait - Page 3 MAZZOLAVALENTINO
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed 18 Jul - 7:30:19

Yeah I'm a lifelong supporter of Accrington Stanley and I'm going to buy the club in a few years. Also looking to buy a few fans for the stadium, if you all don't mind.

You will be recognised and awarded.

Nottingham Forest Taken over by The Al-Hasawi family from Kuwait - Page 3 E1dc1g

Part of the benefits. :coffee:

That is all. smoking
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MarkForrest17 Wed 18 Jul - 10:54:47

Add an extra R in that name and count me in banana
MarkForrest17
MarkForrest17
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum