RealGunner
Great Leader Sprucenuce
S32TABLANCA
Babun
rwo power
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

German football club raffles off kit sponsorship - Page 2 Empty Re: German football club raffles off kit sponsorship

Post by rwo power Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:30 pm

Well, let's hope Mario Basler can work a miracle! At least he never hides behind the mountain with his feelings and mercilessly tells the players off if they are lazy. ^^

rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

German football club raffles off kit sponsorship - Page 2 Empty Re: German football club raffles off kit sponsorship

Post by The Messiah Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:36 pm

rwo power wrote:Well, let's hope Mario Basler can work a miracle! At least he never hides behind the mountain with his feelings and mercilessly tells the players off if they are lazy. ^^

Since he is a Bayern legend, affiliation with Bayern will be a good ideal. You guy go do with some of our youngstars.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:42 pm

The Messiah wrote:
rwo power wrote:Well, let's hope Mario Basler can work a miracle! At least he never hides behind the mountain with his feelings and mercilessly tells the players off if they are lazy. ^^
Since he is a Bayern legend, affiliation with Bayern will be a good ideal. You guy go do with some of our youngstars.
The only drawback is that Bayern II already plays in Regionalliga Bayern and RWO is in Regionalliga West - and as we have no spare money whatsoever, even a loan is too expensive.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:49 pm

rwo power wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
The only drawback is that Bayern II already plays in Regionalliga Bayern and RWO is in Regionalliga West - and as we have no spare money whatsoever, even a loan is too expensive.

German football club raffles off kit sponsorship - Page 2 CerealSpitting

I really hope you guys can manage to get your things together, you can't even loan out players for free and you are in thesame league with our youth team...

Hard-luck girl...

is there any possibility that we'll play each other, I mean we as in our youth system. I dont mind having a go at you, (as in) robbing it on your face if our youth beat your old men.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:09 pm

The Messiah wrote:is there any possibility that we'll play each other, I mean we as in our youth system. I dont mind having a go at you, (as in) robbing it on your face if our youth beat your old men.
Well, if we manage to win the Regionalligas of ours, then we could meet in the promotion play-offs.

But you obviously have a wrong idea of RWO - there is actually only one "old man", our "football god" Terra Very Happy The others are mostly around 20, too. Having no money usually means trusting in youngsters. ^^

You can take a look here: http://www.transfermarkt.de/de/rot-weiss-oberhausen/startseite/verein_57.html
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:11 pm

Wow, some people really have no idea what its like to support a small local club.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:13 pm

rwo power wrote:
The Messiah wrote:is there any possibility that we'll play each other, I mean we as in our youth system. I dont mind having a go at you, (as in) robbing it on your face if our youth beat your old men.
Well, if we manage to win the Regionalligas of ours, then we could meet in the promotion play-offs.

But you obviously have a wrong idea of RWO - there is actually only one "old man", our "football god" Terra Very Happy The others are mostly around 20, too. Having no money usually means trusting in the youngsters. ^^

You can take a look here: http://www.transfermarkt.de/de/rot-weiss-oberhausen/startseite/verein_57.html

I saw a few 25 and 22, I even saw 29/29/35/26/24.

still I must agree you guys are younger than I thought.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:17 pm

Well, the average is 23.1 years. And there are only 25% foreign players, too, that is we usually try to get people from not so far away as they identify more with the "Ruhrpott mentality".
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:19 pm

S32TABLANCA wrote:Wow, some people really have no idea what its like to support a small local club.

Say for example someone like me.

But I can now say I know one or few things compare to what I knew some few hours ago, based on what Rwo Power has told me.

it's always good to open up...I have always thought Lower division clubs are filled up of old part-time player who also have other jobs in Mechanic, Plumbers, Bus and Van Driver, like they have in England.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:39 pm

The Messiah wrote:it's always good to open up...I have always thought Lower division clubs are filled up of old part-time player who also have other jobs in Mechanic, Plumbers, Bus and Van Driver, like they have in England.
You'd be surprised, RWO even has a pretty good U23 team that currently plays in the Oberliga Niederrhein (5th liga). RWO's U19 plays in the A-youth Bundesliga (BL West, to be precise) even.

U19 BL: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Under_19_Fu%C3%9Fball-Bundesliga
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:42 pm

rwo power wrote:
The Messiah wrote:it's always good to open up...I have always thought Lower division clubs are filled up of old part-time player who also have other jobs in Mechanic, Plumbers, Bus and Van Driver, like they have in England.
You'd be surprised, RWO even has a pretty good U23 team that currently plays in the Oberliga Niederrhein (5th liga). RWO's U19 plays in the A-youth Bundesliga (BL West, to be precise) even.

U19 BL: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Under_19_Fu%C3%9Fball-Bundesliga

Woo, so your youth system is only a division below you. Is there any possibility of them being in thesame division.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:45 pm

The Messiah wrote:Woo, so your youth system is only a division below you. Is there any possibility of them being in thesame division.
No. The U23 or 2nd teams have to be at least one league below the parent club and they can't get higher than to the 3rd league for BL clubs.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:14 pm

The Messiah wrote:

it's always good to open up...I have always thought Lower division clubs are filled up of old part-time player who also have other jobs in Mechanic, Plumbers, Bus and Van Driver, like they have in England.

My team is like that, but thats because over here even the top tier is not fully professional Very Happy
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2