What program is best for making music videos?

5 posters

Go down

What program is best for making music videos? Empty What program is best for making music videos?

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:57 pm

hmm
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

What program is best for making music videos? Empty Re: What program is best for making music videos?

Post by Die Borussen Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:02 pm

sony vegas pro

but you have to buy it.. unless you download it from TPB and crack it

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

What program is best for making music videos? Empty Re: What program is best for making music videos?

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:08 pm

deadrave wrote:sony vegas pro

but you have to buy it.. unless you download it from TPB and crack it

Ok I'll download it now... Thx
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:09 pm

its a bit hard though, you may need youtube tutorials to learn & create videos

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:40 pm

deadrave wrote:its a bit hard though, you may need youtube tutorials to learn & create videos

Yeah I can see that lol.. Don't know what the hell to do right now
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:58 am

The "best" program to do so is the program you're best with.

As for potential, Adobe After Effects could be classified as the best, but Sony Vegas would do fine and it's far more user friendly.

It also depends on what exactly you want to do, for simple editing and cutting Movie Maker would do fine: (Did this in Premiere but didn't use anything that Movie maker didn't have - ignore the titling Razz)

Now if you want to add effects etc like the video below then Vega/After Effects is your best bet:

Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:11 am

Phritz wrote:The "best" program to do so is the program you're best with.

As for potential, Adobe After Effects could be classified as the best, but Sony Vegas would do fine and it's far more user friendly.

It also depends on what exactly you want to do, for simple editing and cutting Movie Maker would do fine: (Did this in Premiere but didn't use anything that Movie maker didn't have - ignore the titling Razz)

Now if you want to add effects etc like the video below then Vega/After Effects is your best bet:

After Effects is the best program to use for anything related to video-editing. The sky is the limit for people who know how to use that program properly. Go for Sony Vegas, if you don´t feel like spending time learning all the features and advanced editing methods of After Affects. Vegas is a simple program, but a great one, nonetheless.

Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:21 am

I've got Sony Vegas and it's a great program. As the other two here have said, it's not the best if you want great effects and flashy video editing, but it's simple, easy to learn/use and it gets the job done well. I recommend it if you're not looking for anything flashy (and I use it for school mostly, so yeah I don't do anything flashy, which is why I like it).
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:45 am

If you´re interested in learning how to use Adobe After Effects, here´s an example of some of the effects it´s capable of producing. With After Effects, you´re pretty much only limited by your creativity and, to some extent, photo equipment (like in this video).

After Effects LINK
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down