Onyx
Die Borussen
Babun
28 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Manchester United - Page 2 Empty Re: Manchester United

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:17 am

SchinnerC wrote:It's a depressing time as a United fan tbh, for me anyway. SAF could've/could still sign Sneijder,Modric,Sahin,Strootman,etc etc but I think it'll be Carrick/Fletcher partnering Scholes/Cleverley/Giggs next season again. Pogba, our decent young CM talent left too. :facepalm:

Yes finishing 2nd on goal difference and winning the league the season before must be truly depressing for you.

If you want to jump off a bridge now we will all understand.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:39 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
SchinnerC wrote:It's a depressing time as a United fan tbh, for me anyway. SAF could've/could still sign Sneijder,Modric,Sahin,Strootman,etc etc but I think it'll be Carrick/Fletcher partnering Scholes/Cleverley/Giggs next season again. Pogba, our decent young CM talent left too. :facepalm:

Yes finishing 2nd on goal difference and winning the league the season before must be truly depressing for you.

He's an ambitious fan like myself, 2nd is never enough for us and it's depressing for us, we're so used to winning you wouldn't understand how we feel when we come 2nd.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SchinnerC Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:50 am

Please do remember the got 'knocked out of UCL group stage and got played off the field by Bilbao' part too. I blame this mainly on our 'lack of midfield'. I would rather have Cabaye/Tiote. Someone's smiling now cheers

Kagawa is a step in the right direction. But I'm not celebrating just yet.
SchinnerC
SchinnerC
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:59 am

The Messiah wrote:

He's an ambitious fan like myself, 2nd is never enough for us and it's depressing for us, we're so used to winning you wouldn't understand how we feel when we come 2nd.

In other words your bitching cry-baby glory hunters, who have no right to complain about anything.

Really sickens me to see people who support massive clubs to talk about " depressing times " etc etc.

You don't know what depressing times are.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:01 pm

Mole Debuchy,Douglas and Remy deals are apparently close to completion :coffee:

banana
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:05 pm

The Messiah wrote:

In other words your bitching cry-baby glory hunters, who have no right to complain about anything.

Really sickens me to see people who support massive clubs to talk about " depressing times " etc etc.

You don't know what depressing times are.

Depressing time is based on each particular individual and what they are used to, this applies in all area of life.

Say for example if Bayern Munich could only attract players like Joe Allen, it would be depressing for us, but some fans might find it rather exciting since they are not as big as us.

To cut long story short, it's disappointing and depressing for us that we came 2nd, but Schalke fans will be excited with that and HSV fans will probably kill for that.

Last edited by The Messiah on Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:07 pm

Surag wrote:Mole Debuchy,Douglas and Remy deals are apparently close to completion :coffee:

banana

Debuchy probably, but the others nope lol.

What are you sources hmm

Messiah get relegated to Bundesliga 2 and then talk lol, buying a bad player is far from depressing Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:10 pm

Surag wrote:Mole Debuchy,Douglas and Remy deals are apparently close to completion :coffee:

banana

Debuchy probably, but the others nope lol.

What are you sources hmm

Just thought i'd make you feel better..Manchester United - Page 2 37329810

You seem very frustrated right now hmm Is it because of the stalling of some potential deals for Newcastle hmm
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by SchinnerC Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:10 pm

Me = glory hunter fan Laughing

I'll sleep well tonight.
SchinnerC
SchinnerC
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:13 pm

Kagwa and Roonay both plays at their best at the hole.Moving Roonay to CF is wasting his abilities. I think they are getting Sahin this summer which will make their squad almost complete bar their wing backs.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mƶnchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:16 pm

SchinnerC wrote:Me = glory hunter fan Laughing

I'll sleep well tonight.

That was aimed more at Messiah lol, but to say what you are going through is depressing is a bit of an overreaction.

Your still competing for every single trophy, hardly something to be depressed over.

I'm not frustrated at all Surag i just hate seeing people claiming to be supporting a club who are in a depressing time when you are competing for every trophy.

About transfers being delayed i'm used to it lol, all part of being a Newcastle fan lol.

Debuchy will happen soon IMO but as far as Douglas and Remy goes i have no clue.

Douglas might not happen at all and Remy seems like fantasy land.

As long as Pardew keeps to his promise of bringing in 3 quality players by the end of the transfer window i'm happy.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:19 pm

and how they heck am I a glory hunter...? I have supported one club throughout my life and even if they get relegated I will still be supporting them.

Maybe I'm a glory hunter in the sense that I always want them to win all trophies winning able, but isn't that a good thing.

I think new Manchester City fans, Chelsea fans from 2004 and some %80 of Barcelona fans are the real glory hunters.

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:23 pm

Nah Messiah they are bandwagoners, a big difference.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:27 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Nah Messiah they are bandwagoners, a big difference.

What's a glory hunter...?

Online definition: Any fan who only follows a team because they are successful

I don't definitely follow Bayern because they are successful, we haven't won anything in 2 years and I'm even a bigger follower now...
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:30 pm

The Messiah wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Nah Messiah they are bandwagoners, a big difference.

Someone that only supports a club for glory and stops supporting when you go through bad times.

And i mean like actual bad times, like relegation or administration etc etc.

Luckily for you Bayern will never go through bad times Laughing

LOL 2 years, we havent won a trophy since 1969, try that Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:51 pm

The Messiah wrote:

Someone that only supports a club for glory and stops supporting when you go through bad times.

And i mean like actual bad times, like relegation or administration etc etc.

Luckily for you Bayern will never go through bad times Laughing

LOL 2 years, we havent won a trophy since 1969, try that Laughing

There should be football terms like Jealous fans and Mole you are one of them.

What makes you think if Bayern are relegated I will stop supporting them, I bet you thought thesame of Juventus fans.

and not winning any trophies in 2years is Bad for us, it's comparable to Newcastle getting relegated because we're used to winning and Newcastle ain't.

Why are you going to deliberately pretend like you don't know what I mean, take West Bromwich for instance, they celebrated not getting relegated sometime ago I think 2004-05 season like they won the league. (The entire stadium was packed with excited fans)

To them that is exciting moment, but for us that would be depressing.

We're not Glory Hunters because we want our clubs to win trophies winning-able , thats every football fan dreams.

But we're glory hunter say for example if we were Arsenal 2003-06 and suddenly we started supporting Barcelona 2006-12, that's glory Hunting.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:10 pm

Jealous of what ? Laughing

I support my team because i love it, you obviously support your team because they win.

BTW LOL @ Comparing going without a trophy for 2 seasons to a team getting relegated Laughing

We went from title challengers to relegation in the space of 5 years, nothing Bayern has ever done can be related to that.

As i said fans of big clubs cant possibly complain about going through bad times because they don't know what bad times are.

Complaining about going without a trophy for 2 seasons and even trying to say your going through bad times is lulz worthy as you don't know what bad times are i don't care if you expect to win you still cant possibly know what bad or depressing times are.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:58 pm

I saw this post in the Caf about our MF situation. Do you agree with this?

Spoiler:
Zero
Zero
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:52 pm

meteormaker wrote:I saw this post in the Caf about our MF situation. Do you agree with this?

Spoiler:
No, I don't agree. United's midfield weakness has been apparent since 2 years (2010 and 2011). You could get away with it in EPL but not in Europe.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:35 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Jealous of what ? Laughing

I support my team because i love it, you obviously support your team because they win.

BTW LOL @ Comparing going without a trophy for 2 seasons to a team getting relegated Laughing

We went from title challengers to relegation in the space of 5 years, nothing Bayern has ever done can be related to that.

As i said fans of big clubs cant possibly complain about going through bad times because they don't know what bad times are.

Complaining about going without a trophy for 2 seasons and even trying to say your going through bad times is lulz worthy as you don't know what bad times are i don't care if you expect to win you still cant possibly know what bad or depressing times are.
Errhem....*coughs*
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:38 pm

Barrettinator wrote:

Errhem....*coughs*

Yourselves and Man City fans ( long term ones ) don't count as you are not historically big clubs eco smile

Club's like Bayern, Man Utd etc etc have hardly had a bad year in their history Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:47 pm

Barrettinator wrote:

Errhem....*coughs*

Yourselves and Man City fans ( long term ones ) don't count as you are not historically big clubs eco smile

Club's like Bayern, Man Utd etc etc have hardly had a bad year in their history Laughing
Manchester United - Page 2 37329810

Shots taken hmm
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by SchinnerC Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:58 pm

Dolce Vita wrote:
meteormaker wrote:I saw this post in the Caf about our MF situation. Do you agree with this?

Spoiler:
No, I don't agree. United's midfield weakness has been apparent since 2 years (2010 and 2011). You could get away with it in EPL but not in Europe.

Yep especially when most teams now are trying to play 'the Barca way/Ajax way/total football' whatever you call it. We've been embarrassed twice by Barcelona in the UCL finals and more recently from Athletic Bilbao who are supposedly a lesser team than us.

I'm not saying that we're bad or anything. It's just that we are not on the level we should/expected to be.
SchinnerC
SchinnerC
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:18 pm

Bad time is when you sleep and wake up seeing Drogba sliding in that last penalty shoot-out and tears drop from your eyes.

I love Bayern Munchen whether they win trophies or not, me wanting them to win trophies is because I love them, it's not the other way round, like you are trying to make it seems, that I support them because they win trophies.

I support them because I love them and I want them to win trophies because I love them and that is not glory hunting cheers
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:31 pm

Started supported Monaco the season before they got relegated.

Started supporting Valencia in 98'.

Galaxy, when they played in MLS for the first time.

America when I saw take down Atlas 6-1 when I was 4 years old. Laughing

You guys be the judge.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:33 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:Started supported Monaco the season before they got relegated.

Started supporting Valencia in 98'.

Galaxy, when they played in MLS for the first time.

America when I saw take down Atlas 6-1 when I was 4 years old. Laughing

You guys be the judge.

Anyone that is able to support more than one team is not a true fan.

You are a prostitute and a cheap one for that matter. Laughing
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next