Was Pool's switch in jersey makers the worst ever?

+10
Art Morte
Raptorgunner
McAgger
Blue Barrett
RedOranje
BarrileteCosmico
jibers
justdoit_
mr-r34
Dnmac4
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Was Pool's switch in jersey makers the worst ever? Empty Was Pool's switch in jersey makers the worst ever?

Post by Dnmac4 Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:22 pm

If anyone watched the game tonight OMG were the Liverpool uniforms terrible. I actually liked them in the pictures I saw of them but they looked awful out there tonight in comparison to Roma's.

I mean you expect a certain standard from Liverpool no matter if they have slipped a little bit and IMO the shirts were thin and cheap looking .

I don't know what it was if they need to be more form fitting or the yellow doesn't look good or what but my room mate and I were stunned at how bad they were from last year to this year.

I mean they looked like Spanish second tier uniforms with how baggy and thin they were and just no good.

And I like simple Uniforms.

Sorry to the Pool fans on here but I hate Barca's uni's this year too so I know I'm killing your team here but what did you think? I mean from the beautiful Adidas Unis to this has to be a kick in the nuts doesn't it?

I know there's a Uniform section but I was just stunned so I started a new post.

Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Was Pool's switch in jersey makers the worst ever? Empty Re: Was Pool's switch in jersey makers the worst ever?

Post by Guest Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:28 pm

Are you serious ??

The home jersey is absolutely gorgeous. Best home jersey since 06-07 CL one.

Back to top Go down

Was Pool's switch in jersey makers the worst ever? Empty Re: Was Pool's switch in jersey makers the worst ever?

Post by mr-r34 Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:31 pm

Over reaction buddy, all red kit, with yellow logos and sponsors, i don't see why it seems like its the end of the world, like honestly, barcas kit is a 1 million times worse.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:36 pm

I can't take dnmac seriously after he repeatedly claimed Charlie Adam is a better CM than Jack Wilshere Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:43 pm

Has he seen the aqua suit yet?
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:47 pm

Schweini wrote:I can't take dnmac seriously after he repeatedly claimed Charlie Adam is a better CM than Jack Wilshere Very Happy

Did he actually say that?

Was Pool's switch in jersey makers the worst ever? 33622810
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:28 pm

Well one plays football and the other plays doctor :coffee:

I think the pool kit looks too simplistic and has the same color palette as McDonalds, but it's not horrendous.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:30 pm

Kit's selling in record numbers (yes, even that 3rd kit).

Kit maker paying over twice as much as was offered by Adidas.

Not a single complaint about the quality of the kits from players, staff, or those familiar with the brand.

How exactly was this a "worst ever"?
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:37 pm

I think the espn broadcast made the kit look bad.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:41 pm

Perhaps looking at an actual list of worst ever shirts would give this thread some perspective:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/expat/expatpicturegalleries/8839535/Britains-worst-football-kits.html?image=5
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:20 pm

As a Barca fan at least I can admit ours are bad and I don't like them.

I don't know how a liverpool fan can seriously sit here and say there the best jersey's since 2006. I mean talk about drinking the kool aid and just not being able to see the forrest through the tree's.

I said I liked them in the pictures and on the fake big muscular mannequin's but today with the real players in them they looked terrible. Sorry to say it. They looked the quality of the big baggy thin Sevilla uniforms IMO. Most uniforms are form fitting these days, at least the better looking ones and these just looked awful, sorry to say it.

They honestly reminded me of a McDonald's intramural team where Frank's car wash sponsored the team for shirts.

And BTW, I said our Barca kit since we went to the sponsor on the front and the back plus some bad designs looked like a mexican league jersey on here a hundred times. At least I didn't try to justify it by saying how much money we got to ruin our uniforms.

PS. It's funny that I said in my post no less the Barca uniforms sucked yet that was all some people could say as to why Liverpool's were good. That pretty much says it all.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:39 pm

One mention of the Barca kit and that's all you pick up? Guess that really illustrates who has the blinkered vision here.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:40 pm

They're not the best jersey's we've had but they're definitely better than Addidas ones we had for the past two years.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:53 pm

I have yet to find a jersey that looks good. hmm
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:00 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:I have yet to find a jersey that looks good. hmm

Lyon's home jersey :bow:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:04 pm

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:They're not the best jersey's we've had but they're definitely better than Addidas ones we had for the past two years.
I like those addidas ones though. Reminds me of the mid 2000's where it was United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool.

Was Pool's switch in jersey makers the worst ever? Manu
Was Pool's switch in jersey makers the worst ever? Chelsea%20home%20kit
Was Pool's switch in jersey makers the worst ever? Soccershirts_nacbkk-ars-hm
Was Pool's switch in jersey makers the worst ever? Liverpool%20home%20kit
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:06 pm

I loved that jersey.....the ones I was talking about was this

Was Pool's switch in jersey makers the worst ever? New-liverpool-kit
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:13 pm

Oh.....for a moment I forgot Liverpool wore that kit Razz
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:43 pm

Haven't seen our new kit in action, will come back here once that is corrected :coffee:

ps. thanks to Alfred for sharing that Telegraph link eco smile
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:13 am

I dont think Liverpool is that bad but Barcelona and United are just mugly. Smile
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:19 am

Real Swansea? hmm

Was Pool's switch in jersey makers the worst ever? Article-2128462-138D934A000005DC-745_634x527
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:35 am

I actually think it's a decent kit tbh. Nothing too spectacular, but not as awful as the op is making it out to be. A lot better than their previous kit.

RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:54 am

I saw the jersey and I said to myself what a ridiculous jersey, it looks really cheap but then again what do you expect...? Come on guys, it's Liverpool.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:29 am

Fan from Lagos, living in England, supporting Bayern trying to lecture me ?

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:29 am

The Messiah wrote:I saw the jersey and I said to myself what a ridiculous jersey, it looks really cheap but then again what do you expect...? Come on guys, it's Liverpool.

Your choice of things to make fun of 'Pool for is strange... We overpay for players, but we're also cheap? Again, the Messiah's logic ftw.

:bow:
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next