Was Pool's switch in jersey makers the worst ever?

+10
Art Morte
Raptorgunner
McAgger
Blue Barrett
RedOranje
BarrileteCosmico
jibers
justdoit_
mr-r34
Dnmac4
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Was Pool's switch in jersey makers the worst ever? - Page 2 Empty Re: Was Pool's switch in jersey makers the worst ever?

Post by stevieg8 Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:29 pm

The Messiah wrote:I saw the jersey and I said to myself what a ridiculous jersey, it looks really cheap but then again what do you expect...? Come on guys, it's Liverpool.

Your choice of things to make fun of 'Pool for is strange... We overpay for players, but we're also cheap? Again, the Messiah's logic ftw.

:bow:

stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Was Pool's switch in jersey makers the worst ever? - Page 2 Empty Re: Was Pool's switch in jersey makers the worst ever?

Post by Guest Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:45 pm

^ He is just bitter that his team are bunch of bottlers who've bottled 2 clear chances to equal our 5 CL trophies Laughing

Was Pool's switch in jersey makers the worst ever? - Page 2 World_cup_2010_fans_nigeria02

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:21 pm

I think some people on here are forgetting the absolutely outstanding black kit Adidas made for Liverpool last year.

I said on this very website for those who think I'm a Liverpool hater or what not that those were the best uniforms I saw last year. They were awesome.

They have new black ones it looks like this year and while again they look OK on the fake human being they are not close to the one Adidas made for them last year.

I won't even bring up the ones that look like boogie boarding shirts and compare them to the white Kit that I likes last year as well.

I'm sorry it offends Pool fans I don't hate your club, but with the tradition and IMO nice uniforms Adidas have always made for you the switch to Warrior makes your team look like a spanish relegation side with crazy sponsors. I'm not saying they play like that but the home uniforms looked terrible last night.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:25 pm

dnmac4 wrote:I think some people on here are forgetting the absolutely outstanding black kit Adidas made for Liverpool last year.

I said on this very website for those who think I'm a Liverpool hater or what not that those were the best uniforms I saw last year. They were awesome.

They have new black ones it looks like this year and while again they look OK on the fake human being they are not close to the one Adidas made for them last year.

I won't even bring up the ones that look like boogie boarding shirts and compare them to the white Kit that I likes last year as well.

I'm sorry it offends Pool fans I don't hate your club, but with the tradition and IMO nice uniforms Adidas have always made for you the switch to Warrior makes your team look like a spanish relegation side with crazy sponsors. I'm not saying they play like that but the home uniforms looked terrible last night.

I thought your OP was respectful, and I respectfully disagree. I too loved the Black and White kits from last year, I thought they were excellent, but I'm really a fan of these collared ones. I think Warrior did a good job.
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:42 pm

Schweini wrote:Fan from Lagos, living in England, supporting Bayern trying to lecture me ?

Very Happy

I'm not from Lagos...I'm from Munich and I'll post a pic to prove it..
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:49 pm

The Messiah wrote:
Schweini wrote:Fan from Lagos, living in England, supporting Bayern trying to lecture me ?

Very Happy

Give it up idris. You even admitted you're from Nigeria. Why bother lying. The opinion people have of you can't get any lower tbh.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:50 pm

Was Pool's switch in jersey makers the worst ever? - Page 2 _47731610_fans_getty

Thats me in Munich
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:50 pm

jibers wrote:
The Messiah wrote:

Very Happy

Give it up idris. You even admitted you're from Nigeria. Why bother lying. The opinion people have of you can't get any lower tbh

i think he is originally from the north of nigeria actually.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:55 pm

Was Pool's switch in jersey makers the worst ever? - Page 2 9d6c69c6_thread-direction
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:09 pm

Art Morte wrote:Haven't seen our new kit in action, will come back here once that is corrected :coffee:

ps. thanks to Alfred for sharing that Telegraph link eco smile
Notice how one of the pictures has the caption "the only time a kit will be inspired on tablecoth fabric"

They didn't see this year's United jersey coming Laughing
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:23 pm

The Messiah wrote:

Very Happy

Really nobody cares where you're from. The point is that you should stop incessently and needlessly attacking Liverpool unless you want our section to keep schooling you on something called reason and logic.

Notice how I respect the OP - it was a reasoned criticism, although something I disagreed with, and didn't stink of needless hate. You, on the other hand, seem to not need any basis to your negative opinions and feel obligated to comment negatively on every thread that relates to our team. It's absurd.
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:33 pm

I don't like the new home Kit, but last year the kits were solid and they should have kept a similar model. Did Warrior sports offer a large amount of money?
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:41 pm

stevieg8 wrote:
The Messiah wrote:

Very Happy

Really nobody cares where you're from. The point is that you should stop incessently and needlessly attacking Liverpool unless you want our section to keep schooling you on something called reason and logic.

Notice how I respect the OP - it was a reasoned criticism, although something I disagreed with, and didn't stink of needless hate. You, on the other hand, seem to not need any basis to your negative opinions and feel obligated to comment negatively on every thread that relates to our team. It's absurd.

Negative comments.

How exactly do you mean.? the last time I checked it wasn't a crime to make negative comments about any football club in the world, I only said I don't like Liverpool's new jersey and they look cheap, then I reconfirmed my statement saying it's Liverpool.

Is this not a football forum...? am I not entitle to state my opinion regarding what I think about Liverpool jersey..? am I the author of this thread.? or am I the only one who thinks thesame about the jersey.?

So Liverpool fans can come around and say absurd things like Bayern neverkusen, which have no meaning or whatsoever and they expect nothing but positive comments, well! expecting positive comments all the time is not for adults, it's for children.

Anyways, I personally criticised Bayern Munchen new away jersey because I felt it's not up to our standard, Am I not entitle to that as well, why do you guys always feel as if the world is against you..?

I didn't see any rocka bye babies comments like this, when everyone made fun of United new jersey.

and to be honest with you, WHY SO SERIOUS..? it's obvious I was just joking around and it's such a shame you cant keep up with the humour.

while posters like jiber can easily do.

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2