Great Leader Sprucenuce
jibers
55 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Sahin set to leave Madrid - Page 7 Empty Re: Sahin set to leave Madrid

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:53 pm

The Messiah wrote:
Adit wrote:No point going from one bench to another.

He should leave for a starting role or else he should stay.

He wasn't a bench player in Madrid, he wasn't getting any playing time at all.

Take Muller for example he was a bench player last season and still played a lot of games.

But you never know, Madrid could keep him and maybe just one unlucky injury to Alonso or Khedira will give him his chances to start and prove his worth.

Khedira was injured plenty of times last season and Sahin still failed to get any game time

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:49 pm

Schweini wrote:Messiah is like Titus Bramble of GoalLegacy

absolute laughing stock Laughing

and Liverpool are the laughing stock of European football, no wonder you are ashamed to put them up as your supporting club
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:40 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
Lord Hispano wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
Judging from how we played Madrid, I can't believe some of you still think Madrid equal Bayern, we clearly showed our superiority over them.

You were only able to show superiority in the first leg. Where it became obvious that Mou planned to reserve some Stamina for the next 2 games which were against Barca and Bayern.

In the second leg Bayern haven't shown any superiority whatsoever. RM started the second leg well but simply lost themselves after the First Half.

1st leg.

Possession Bayern Munich %55 vs Madrid %45

Bayern Munich 6 corners Madrid 4

2nd leg.

Possession Bayern Munich %55 vs Madrid %45

corner 5v5

Goals attempted

Bayern Munich 20, Madrid 15.

Madrid 4 offside Bayern Munich 1.

We dominated Madrid home and away, if Robben and Gomez were clinical enough, we would have beaten Madrid with nothing less than 4:2 on aggregated

You never really dominated the 2nd leg.

RM simply ran outof steam and I know the Barca game had everything to do with it.

Yes Madrid scored 2 goals & suddently lost all steam after 25 minutes & we were so full of steam for 120 minutes like our players are superhumans.

The 2nd Leg as big a domination if not more. We missed heaps of chances. Robben's empty net miss,Gomez's 2-3 1 on 1 Misses. Robben's FK hitting pepe in the arm in the box & not getting a PK.

It was one of the most 1 sides games ever. Both the 1st & 2nd Leg. Expect first 15 minutes where we conceded 2 goals.

And frankly bar a 30 minutes in both legs,Madrid players like a 3rd Division BL team. I expected more class from a team which gets 100 points in a La Liga season.

I expect a proper contest next year,not a walk-over where our players f*** up & take it to penalties.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:46 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Majority of those matches where when he was a kid Laughing

No coincidence that as soon as he matured and was a consistent starter that you got owned Laughing

Sahin: Bundesliga player of the year and Bundesliga champion

Bayern: Zilch

Laughing

Did you watch those matches. It was the same routine. We dominated & lost. Barrios scored a goal,DVB fu**ed up & stuff.

Not to say Sahin did not do well,but we were too dependent on Robbery,Robben to exact because Ribery was pretty off that season.

And we had a rubbish defense & none of out players had hit peak form after a tiring WC & season.

Since then our defense & GK has gotten much better as has out mid-field. We have more options in attack now.

We have a much more complete squad with good all-round depth. So I dont think this lets pass to Robben & Ribery tactics will go on much longer.

Besides Dortmund had a LOT of luck,Sahin played well but if someone will try to make up like he ate Bayern then the reality is very mis-placed. We made multiple errors.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:51 pm

The Messiah wrote:
Schweini wrote:Messiah is like Titus Bramble of GoalLegacy

absolute laughing stock Laughing

and Liverpool are the laughing stock of European football, no wonder you are ashamed to put them up as your supporting club
:facepalm:
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:06 am

Sahin will never ever join Bayern München. Just forget it. Be hopeful that you can sign atleast Bayer's Bender but that's looking unlikely aswell.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:03 am

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Majority of those matches where when he was a kid Laughing

No coincidence that as soon as he matured and was a consistent starter that you got owned Laughing

Sahin: Bundesliga player of the year and Bundesliga champion

Bayern: Zilch

Laughing

Did you watch those matches. It was the same routine. We dominated & lost. Barrios scored a goal,DVB fu**ed up & stuff.

Not to say Sahin did not do well,but we were too dependent on Robbery,Robben to exact because Ribery was pretty off that season.

And we had a rubbish defense & none of out players had hit peak form after a tiring WC & season.

Since then our defense & GK has gotten much better as has out mid-field. We have more options in attack now.

We have a much more complete squad with good all-round depth. So I dont think this lets pass to Robben & Ribery tactics will go on much longer.

Besides Dortmund had a LOT of luck,Sahin played well but if someone will try to make up like he ate Bayern then the reality is very mis-placed. We made multiple errors.

More lulzy excuses Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:42 am

Bayern still lost to Chelsea so who gives a fruit?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:13 am

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:

Yes Madrid scored 2 goals & suddently lost all steam after 25 minutes & we were so full of steam for 120 minutes like our players are superhumans.

The 2nd Leg as big a domination if not more. We missed heaps of chances. Robben's empty net miss,Gomez's 2-3 1 on 1 Misses. Robben's FK hitting pepe in the arm in the box & not getting a PK.

It was one of the most 1 sides games ever. Both the 1st & 2nd Leg. Expect first 15 minutes where we conceded 2 goals.

And frankly bar a 30 minutes in both legs,Madrid players like a 3rd Division BL team. I expected more class from a team which gets 100 points in a La Liga season.

I expect a proper contest next year,not a walk-over where our players f*** up & take it to penalties.

Missing chances =/= dominating. It only means the team is also under pressure. Chelsea knew how to handle that even better RM could. Fgs, they beat Barca as well. Something Bayern wouldn't be able to do currently. Laughing

Couldn't beat Chelsea even.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:02 pm

I don't know why this is on right back section though with Modric coming in and Kaka set to stay (for a short time), his days of being a Madrid player are literally over. Arsenal are planning a bid for him. Would he do well with them and will he get game time that he wanted with Madrid...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Direxius Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:05 pm

There are various tangibles to take into consideration considering Nuri Sahin's time at real madrid.

Everything that could be said, has been said at this point, Mourinho's decision though comes as a surprise. My conclusion to this is that mourinho albeit declaring famously last season that Sahin did not have a pre-season and thus would have to wait to have a full pre-season this season, will be loaned out because he is deemed unfit to play for real madrid at a high level at this point, or is just deemed unneeded as modric's arrival marks a new option. I don't consider this a very good move but i'll keep my mind open, if anyone should have left the squad, considering that mourinho said that he wants 20 players including goalkeepers, it should have been kaka and/or lass.

Nuri Sahin is a highly talented alonso-esque player and it just might be that mourinho find him unneeded because...

1. He does not plan to replace alonso, atleast not yet.
2. He does not plan to partner him next to alonso in a 4-2-3-1, or a possible 4-3-3
3 Is deemed unneeded as Modric which is an ACM could be the piece of the puzzle that mourinho has looked for after two years of an arguably flimsy 4-2-3-1 formation, to change into a 4-3-3 formation of course.
4. Sahin doesn't have top match "experience" and is not at full form just yet.

So taking all of those possible variables into account, sahin is not needed in this squad unless alonso is injured, which apparently mourinho is ready to take the gamble for, and kaka and lass are not thrown away because they are not as delicate as sahin, sahin needs to play, and return when he is needed, but of course what has happened for a year now, has caused the media and basically everyone to think that this has been an enormous irrepairable disaster, and sahin will fight to leave madrid once and for all instead of going into a loan.

If madrid want to have a future with sahin, and vice versa the loan is the best move, because considering the VERY relevant and probable variables i pointed out, there is no other choice, nuri would not get enough time. Now if mourinho has notified this well with nuri then maybe there won't be a loss of the player, but in the end all i can do is wish for the best to both parties. I agree with mourinho's move if the variables i posted are the reasons for the loan. No need to sell a player that WILL be needed at some point. Nuri Sahin arguable can't do anything alonso can't other than some defensive and positional duties, but that's what the 4-3-3 is for, things change.

Anyways, the best case scenario is that sahin returns in 1 year and succeeds, or that he stays this year and succeeds some way if there is one. He was a looked for player so he had to be bought, but he got injured and that changed the course of things.

I suggest people try to take the ordeal more lightly, there can still be a rather happy ending.

Edit: Regarding lass and Kaka, he probably just doesnt have enough valid reasons to replace them or let them go, according to him he doesn't lose anything other than options if they leave.
Direxius
Direxius
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:51 am

I don't think a player of Şahin's calibre would/should go on a loan spell. We're talking about the former Bundesliga Player of the Year and a young, world class midfielder. In my opinion he should either be given another chance in Madrid or join a team on a permanent contract where he can play an important role, just like he did in BVB.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:05 am

Sahin's calibre? He's an up and comer, not the Turkish Pele
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Direxius Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:08 am

Lex wrote:Sahin's calibre? He's an up and comer, not the Turkish Pele
Don't Lose grip of what is trying to be said, the poster you quoted was merely stating that Sahin is "too good" to be treated like a rag doll, and anyways the word calibre can be used as an adjective to be used to describe to capabilities of a player.

As i explained in my post, if both sahin and madrid want to have a future together, then the loan deal could be the best option.
Direxius
Direxius
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:41 am

It seems pretty clear to me that Mourinho doesn't want to have a future with Sahin, otherwise he would have given him a chance when fit.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:43 am

maybe sahin doesnt work hard enough?
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:43 am

Direxius wrote:
Lex wrote:Sahin's calibre? He's an up and comer, not the Turkish Pele
Don't Lose grip of what is trying to be said, the poster you quoted was merely stating that Sahin is "too good" to be treated like a rag doll, and anyways the word calibre can be used as an adjective to be used to describe to capabilities of a player.

As i explained in my post, if both sahin and madrid want to have a future together, then the loan deal could be the best option.
Someone who gets it :bow:
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Direxius Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:35 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:It seems pretty clear to me that Mourinho doesn't want to have a future with Sahin, otherwise he would have given him a chance when fit.
The situation is not as bleak and simple as that, that is why i consider that you have to be informed before making such an affirmation. I suggest you read my post in page 9 incase you haven't already. Sahin was injured until mid to late november. Then he went back to the training grounds and worked for months to regain his composure. The time came in which sahin proved him self irrelevant as he just didn't fit the needs to be relevant enough to play, of course he could have rested alonso in the easier games but that's about it. Sahin is not going to replace alonso, atleast not yet, he is not going to be partnered with alonso, and then with modric which is the new availability mourinho has more than enough options to go on without sahin. Sahin needs time, he is not needed other than for safe keeping for alonso, and considering that for 2 seasons alonso has been playing the whole year, mourinho will take the gamble one more time.

Sahin needs playing time, if he stays here he wont be anything more than a sub, that is why as i stated before, it is good for sahin to come back next year when alonso will practicaly be 32 years old, and after a year of top competition sahin would be in good enough form to do something to help this team greatly.

Conclusion? I don't really think mourinho doesn't want sahin simply put, what i think is that he just doesn't need him yet, for 10 million euros he was a great buy, but his injuries set up a new series of events for him. If sahin and madrid want a future together, this loan might be the only way, and if mourinho has made this clear with sahin then a "happy ending/course" might ensue.

Sahin was never at top form last year, and other than for alonso back up, is really not needed with modric's arrival. He might still stay though, but i think the loan will happen, and it might be for the best.
Direxius
Direxius
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:11 pm

I'm not sure how severely Modrić's arrival will affect Şahin's chances. I don't think the Croat is coming to replace Alonso or be his back-up because he has different qualities to him and can only see him moved behind the striker in a 4-2-3-1 formation (where Özil plays). I believe the coach has planned to change the formation and tactics hence the desire to sign a CM/AM such as Modrić. His Chelsea favourite 4-3-3 is what I am thinking.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Direxius Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:23 pm

danyjr wrote:I'm not sure how severely Modrić's arrival will affect Şahin's chances. I don't think the Croat is coming to replace Alonso or be his back-up because he has different qualities to him and can only see him moved behind the striker in a 4-2-3-1 formation (where Özil plays). I believe the coach has planned to change the formation and tactics hence the desire to sign a CM/AM such as Modrić. His Chelsea favourite 4-3-3 is what I am thinking.
I had indeed stated that before. The 4-2-3-1 has been looking flimsy at times, mourinho could use a variety of new formations/tactics, including a 4-3-3.

Actually ask anyone who is really educated about real madrid and they will tell you that last year mesut ozil had a bit of difficulty at various times throughout the campaign because mourinho was trying to play him a bit more deeper than usual, in a position which modric would actually be perfect for. Modric is not direct competition to sahin per say, but just the fact that he arrives tells me that the availability of options gives mourinho reason to loan out sahin so that he can get back to top form while getting plenty of minutes. If anything modric IS brought to play along side the midfield, with alonso, and possibly in a 4-3-3 with ozil in a front trident of sorts perhaps.

Really i can't see sahin as anything more than an alonso sub, now that modric is here. It would be difficult for sahin to really explode his form and talent with limited possibilities.
Direxius
Direxius
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:51 pm

Agree with most of the post, but I think Özil has all the qualities to play as a CM (composed on the ball, good vision, great passing accuracy and range as well as one-touch passes and technical ability). He is definitely not in the category of a box-to-box midfielder, but can be one of the CM's in a 4-3-3 formation.

Let's not forget as well, as of now Modrić is still a Spurs player.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Direxius Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:56 pm

danyjr wrote:Agree with most of the post, but I think Özil has all the qualities to play as a CM (composed on the ball, good vision, great passing accuracy and range as well as one-touch passes and technical ability). He is definitely not in the category of a box-to-box midfielder, but can be one of the CM's in a 4-3-3 formation.

Let's not forget as well, as of now Modrić is still a Spurs player.
Apparently mourinho prefers ozil more upfront, hence the modric rumors,so i doubt the ozil move towards the back will increase, if modric doesnt come then the possibilities of sahin staying arguably increases.

Regarding Modric, news has popped up in the last 24 hours than Zoran Mamic, the sporting director Of Dinamo Zagreb stated that the club has gotten 2.5 million euros from the alleged 45 million euros payed by real madrid.

So we have a big clue that this ordeal might be over, for the good of the player and madrid.
Direxius
Direxius
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:51 pm

@Direxus: the way I see it if Mourinho counted on him then he wouldn't be getting Modric as what would be the point. Sure, his injury problems were consistent throughout his time at Madrid, but it also seems that Mourinho has very little faith in him. Even when Nuri was fit he rarely played and to my knowledge he never started an official game.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Direxius Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:10 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:@Direxus: the way I see it if Mourinho counted on him then he wouldn't be getting Modric as what would be the point. Sure, his injury problems were consistent throughout his time at Madrid, but it also seems that Mourinho has very little faith in him. Even when Nuri was fit he rarely played and to my knowledge he never started an official game.
I doubt mourinho would want two alonso type players in a 4-3-3, modric offers things that sahin doesn't. Again i think the way you are looking at it is a bit bleak, sahin wasn't relevant enough to offer anything of worth to mourinho. He gave no reason to mourinho to be used as a replacement to alonso or as a partner, and wasn't trust worthy enough to be used, because even as he was "fit" i doubt mourinho saw enough in him to do anything else. He has stated that nuri is in a "gray" zone, he needs more playing time and i have already gone over all the relevant variables, if he stays he won't play, so he will be loaned, a player like him will have use next year when alonso is practically 32. Mourinho has no need or even trust in him at the moment, so he will have to battle else where to prove him self and come back at an expected full force when the right time comes. I dont think anything else can be said. Either this or he will indeed be given an opportunity this season but i doubt it, or he leaves forever.

Bare in mind i consider your thought process a bit bleak, also because you stated that you see mourinho not wanting a future with sahin, and that is too much of an affirmation despite all the very relevant variables.
Direxius
Direxius
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:35 pm

A loan move may be good for Madrid but not for the player because his long-term future is in doubt as of now. He should sign for another club who NEEDS him and settle there in my opinion, rather than stay in a grey area for a year. I predicted his move would not be as dreamy as everyone expected, of course the injury didn't help him either.

Unfortunately many players switch to big clubs to sit on the bench. I personally applauded Hazard's decision to move to Chelsea despite Manchester City pushing for him. He will get much more playing time in London than in City's congested squad.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Direxius Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:51 pm

danyjr wrote:A loan move may be good for Madrid but not for the player because his long-term future is in doubt as of now. He should sign for another club who NEEDS him and settle there in my opinion, rather than stay in a grey area for a year. I predicted his move would not be as dreamy as everyone expected, of course the injury didn't help him either.

Unfortunately many players switch to big clubs to sit on the bench. I personally applauded Hazard's decision to move to Chelsea despite Manchester City pushing for him. He will get much more playing time in London than in City's congested squad.
Indeed, but the loan move seems to be the only way for mutual consent, we will have to wait and find out to see what happens, for the sake of madrid, it would be better for sahin to return. Regarding hazard, aside from the money there was no reason that i can think of, to join manchester city.
Direxius
Direxius
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next