Hulk

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: Hulk

Post by Le Samourai on Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:18 pm

Surag wrote:
@Le Samourai wrote:^Doubt it....they have 0 need for Hulk whatsoever.

Uhmm.They need another goalscorer,an alternate scoring option other than well..*Torres*.

Hulk is a winger not a forward........really it would be very very stupid to buy him to play as a forward.

Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 11544
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Hulk

Post by S on Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:19 pm

@Le Samourai wrote:
Surag wrote:
@Le Samourai wrote:^Doubt it....they have 0 need for Hulk whatsoever.

Uhmm.They need another goalscorer,an alternate scoring option other than well..*Torres*.

Hulk is a winger not a forward........really it would be very very stupid to buy him to play as a forward.

*Goalscorer*,key word there..
avatar
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26264
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Hulk

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:21 pm

Surag wrote:
@Le Samourai wrote:^Doubt it....they have 0 need for Hulk whatsoever.

Uhmm.They need another goalscorer,an alternate scoring option other than well..*Torres*.

Where would he play? there is no room for him.

Plus how the hell is it sour grapes when Gil was against the move from the get go lol?

It would make sense if Gil actually was for the move and suddenly decided against it but he's never been for the move.

It's not really knee jerk either as Gil has been calling him shit for ages lol, he's just bringing it up again for trolling purposes lol.

_________________
avatar
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 64528
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Hulk

Post by S on Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:22 pm

He plays on the right for Brazil and Porto no ?Only downside is that it would kinda upset the defensive balance..
avatar
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26264
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Hulk

Post by kiranr on Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:23 pm

@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

Where would he play? there is no room for him.

Plus how the hell is it sour grapes when Gil was against the move from the get go lol?

It would make sense if Gil actually was for the move and suddenly decided against it but he's never been for the move.

It's not really knee jerk either as Gil has been calling him shit for ages lol, he's just bringing it up again for trolling purposes lol.

It is hard to believe that anyone who has seen him play can call him shit.
avatar
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3496
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Hulk

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:27 pm

Surag wrote:He plays on the right for Brazil and Porto no ?Only downside is that it would kinda upset the defensive balance..

Yep because Chelsea will play Oscar, Hulk, Mata, Torres and Hazard all in the same team lol.

There is no room for Hulk.

_________________
avatar
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 64528
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Hulk

Post by S on Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:33 pm

@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Surag wrote:He plays on the right for Brazil and Porto no ?Only downside is that it would kinda upset the defensive balance..

Yep because Chelsea will play Oscar, Hulk, Mata, Torres and Hazard all in the same team lol.

There is no room for Hulk.

You can always make room for him ,you simply cant dismiss that possibility..He can play on the right for them..Plus most importantly he's a genuine goalscorer,banking on Torres to provide you with the goals is a considerable amount of risk to take in my opinion.

You're saying this because you think Oscar will be integrated into the team right away,he's gonna start for Chelsea from the word go and you cant be so sure of this.
avatar
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26264
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Hulk

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:41 pm

Even if Oscar doesnt start from the word go it's highly unlikely they would buy Hulk.

There's enough players who cant contribute defensively as it is.

They would have to score 5 to win every game Laughing

There is no chance of them having Hazard, Mata and Hulk behind Torres all standing around waiting for the ball to come to them.

It's pure fantasy.

_________________
avatar
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 64528
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Hulk

Post by Le Samourai on Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:42 pm

People are forgetting Lampard is their starting CM as well......Lampard.......

_________________
avatar
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 11544
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: Hulk

Post by The Franchise on Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:44 pm

Hulk defends a heck of alot more than any of those players you just named Mole.

Anyway, I agree, Chelsea have no buisness buying Hulk. They could play that front 4 in theory, but I have no idea how or if it would work because thats a heck of alot of work to do for the 6 others..who to me, already have shown how bad they are in a open, risky game.
avatar
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 18855
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: Hulk

Post by S on Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:46 pm

@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:There's enough players who cant contribute defensively as it is.

Bayern played with just about the same setup(4-2-3-1) and Robben scored 20+ goals for them in 09-10.Just saying.And he barely does any sort of tracking back.

Although i'd admit Chelsea would have to transform their style completely for anything like that to transpire..
avatar
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26264
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Hulk

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:49 pm

@Le Samourai wrote:People are forgetting Lampard is their starting CM as well......Lampard.......

Lampard was probably the best CM in the CL last season....

I'm aware of that Dani but even so Mata, Hazard, Hulk and Torres and not going to offer much cover to the midfield 2.

Not to mention to cover the fullbacks when they go forward, i can definitely see Cole and Ivanovic being isolated in such a scenario.

I agree on the goalscoring point, that Chelsea do need someone to share the goalscoring work load with Torres but quite frankly i don't consider the Hulk the answer.

Due to the points i have mentioned.

_________________
avatar
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 64528
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Hulk

Post by rsinatra on Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:51 pm

@Ganso wrote:this is his second match with the NT in which he doesnt score or assist Laughing

exactly... too much knee-jerking on this thread.

_________________

avatar
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland
Posts : 2201
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Hulk

Post by The Franchise on Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:52 pm

I know Mole, just saying, I wouldnt throw Hulk in with those names like he is guilty of that..contary to what Gil says. He works his tail off.

avatar
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 18855
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: Hulk

Post by REWB on Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:03 pm

@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
@Le Samourai wrote:People are forgetting Lampard is their starting CM as well......Lampard.......

Lampard was probably the best CM in the CL last season....

I'm aware of that Dani but even so Mata, Hazard, Hulk and Torres and not going to offer much cover to the midfield 2.

Not to mention to cover the fullbacks when they go forward, i can definitely see Cole and Ivanovic being isolated in such a scenario.

I agree on the goalscoring point, that Chelsea do need someone to share the goalscoring work load with Torres but quite frankly i don't consider the Hulk the answer.

Due to the points i have mentioned.

he was not, he played well but not the best. for the most part he was just defending as the whole team was. mahhhhnnn they were lucky as f***k. seriously guys are we ever going to see a luckier CL campaign in history? i just dont think so imo

_________________
avatar
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 5434
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Hulk

Post by Blue Barrett on Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:51 pm

@Le Samourai wrote:People are forgetting Lampard is their starting CM as well......Lampard.......
And???

I can make an argument that he performed better than Alonso in the CL last season.

_________________

avatar
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sunderland
Posts : 10347
Join date : 2012-03-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Hulk

Post by Blue Barrett on Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:52 pm

@REWB wrote:
@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
@Le Samourai wrote:People are forgetting Lampard is their starting CM as well......Lampard.......

Lampard was probably the best CM in the CL last season....

I'm aware of that Dani but even so Mata, Hazard, Hulk and Torres and not going to offer much cover to the midfield 2.

Not to mention to cover the fullbacks when they go forward, i can definitely see Cole and Ivanovic being isolated in such a scenario.

I agree on the goalscoring point, that Chelsea do need someone to share the goalscoring work load with Torres but quite frankly i don't consider the Hulk the answer.

Due to the points i have mentioned.

he was not, he played well but not the best. for the most part he was just defending as the whole team was. mahhhhnnn they were lucky as f***k. seriously guys are we ever going to see a luckier CL campaign in history? i just dont think so imo
Still sour? Laughing

_________________

avatar
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sunderland
Posts : 10347
Join date : 2012-03-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Hulk

Post by Gil on Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:33 pm

Dropped for a 'left back' in an Olympic semi-final despite being one of the three overage players in the squad & currently in his peak as a player.

I'm obviously bitter & trolling though.

*smugGil*
avatar
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 9447
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Hulk

Post by AnJl on Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:45 pm

@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
@Le Samourai wrote:People are forgetting Lampard is their starting CM as well......Lampard.......

Lampard was probably the best CM in the CL last season....


I think he was talking more about Lampard's defensive capabilities, especially if they were to sign someone like Hulk

_________________
Who should start upfront for Arsenal?
Samuelj29060 wrote:Bergkamp's statue.


avatar
AnJl
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 970
Join date : 2011-06-09
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Hulk

Post by Ganso on Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:40 pm

and we are playing like crap without him.i hope Hulk gets subbed in at halftime
avatar
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Hulk

Post by Gil on Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:39 pm

@Ganso wrote:and we are playing like crap without him.i hope Hulk gets subbed in at halftime

Only because Menezes was inviting Korea to attack and hit them on the counter.

Didn't work how he intended but it still worked eventually seeing how Korea were already knackered only 30 minutes into the game.

Oscar the Great btw. :bow:
avatar
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 9447
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Hulk

Post by Ganso on Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:44 pm

oscar :bow:
avatar
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Hulk

Post by Donuts on Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:44 pm

Brazil scored 3 without Hulk what do you mean they sucked without him.

_________________
https://i.imgur.com/i6BMgLU.gif
avatar
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Toronto
Posts : 5710
Join date : 2012-06-27
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Hulk

Post by elitedam on Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:47 pm

Because we did suck without him. We had no presence on the right side and Alex Sandro didn't contribute much on the left either. It was probably our worst game of the tourney.
avatar
elitedam
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1458
Join date : 2012-05-31
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Re: Hulk

Post by Donuts on Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:03 pm

I still don't see how scoring three goals is sucking.. and not conceding stop having the worlds highest expectations for Brazil, they will only get your hopes up for the World Cup.

_________________
https://i.imgur.com/i6BMgLU.gif
avatar
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Toronto
Posts : 5710
Join date : 2012-06-27
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Hulk

Post by julias on Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:18 pm

They arent having the worlds highest expectations

Brazil sucked for virtually the whole of the first half....Alex Sandro did fack all for 90 minutes and there was no real shape in attack

The two lbs thing was so meaningless and dumb

Neymar and Oscar were just roaming anywhere and everywhere trying to make something because there looked like there was no direction in attack

and A Sandro kept popping up in random places

however they got a goal and ran with it

_________________
avatar
julias
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 1121
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Re: Hulk

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum