urbaNRoots
donttreadonred
The Messiah
Onyx
RedOranje
87 posters

Page 2 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 6 - Page 2 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 6

Post by Onyx Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:29 am

Liverpool defender Daniel Agger has been linked with a possible move to La Liga side Barcelona by Mundo Deportivo.

Reds boss Brendan Rodgers left the Dane out of his Liverpool side that drew with Tottenham on Sunday and speculation is now mounting that this absence could point to an exit from Anfield.

The 27-year-old is believed to have been unwell earlier in the week, however, MD quote sources close to Agger as stating he was ready to play against Spurs in the Baltimore friendly.

Barcelona were linked with the former Brondby star by Danish newspaper Jyllens-Posten last week, however, it is widely reported that Athletic Club defender Javi Martinez is the prime target of the Catalan giants.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 6 - Page 2 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 6

Post by RedOranje Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:33 am

It's no secret that I'm happy to be in Liverpool. Otherwise, I would not have been there for six years. I have not (discussed a new contract) but if they come with an offer I will surely sit down and talk with them. It's not something that is urgent, for I have contract until 2014, but if they ask I will listen.

I am looking forward to meeting the new coach. I've seen what he has done at Swansea, and it has been impressive.
Daniel Agger, June 18/19, 2012.

He's a key player for the side (even with his injuries), is happy to be at the club, and is entering/in his prime. It will take a hefty price (significantly more than City's reported £13m bid) for Barca or City to land him.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:25 am

mtfootball wrote:
Liverpool defender Daniel Agger has been linked with a possible move to La Liga side Barcelona by Mundo Deportivo.

Reds boss Brendan Rodgers left the Dane out of his Liverpool side that drew with Tottenham on Sunday and speculation is now mounting that this absence could point to an exit from Anfield.

The 27-year-old is believed to have been unwell earlier in the week, however, MD quote sources close to Agger as stating he was ready to play against Spurs in the Baltimore friendly.

Barcelona were linked with the former Brondby star by Danish newspaper Jyllens-Posten last week, however, it is widely reported that Athletic Club defender Javi Martinez is the prime target of the Catalan giants.

Lol really......or that could just mean BR doesn't want to risk him getting injured before our season starts (which everyone knows happens a lot with Agger). It's a useless preseason game ffs, it's not like he was left out of CL final.

Mundo Deportivo :facepalm:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by droit_au_but Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:45 am

Baup on completely unknown transfer target François de Pantalon: "He's a marvelous player, I would love to add him to the club as we spiral into mediocrity
droit_au_but
droit_au_but
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Newcastle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:45 am

just recent rumour in Japanese media that Kensuke Nagai of Nagoya Grampus playing atm in Japan -U 23 olympics, is of interest from West Brom.

Kensuke Nagai is a good player, has got lot of pace, stamina and workrate, kind of kuyt like player.

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:27 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Clearly expecting some outgoings :coffee:

Nope..It doesnt look like its happening.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:35 am

Jeremy Wilson ‏@JWTelegraph

For those asking on Arsenal, Santi Cazorla deal is still moving forward and expected to be confirmed this week.

bounce drunken
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:02 am

Juventus are close to signing Armero ,Gazzetta Dello Sport reports.

€2m for the loan fee with a mandatory redemption for €8m next year..

LINK
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:18 am

BBC says we agreed a deal with Fiorentina for Aquilani's services but no reports from Italy saying there's even been an approach. Shocked
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:20 am

BBC are usually pretty accurate with their football news
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:24 am

Lex wrote:BBC are usually pretty accurate with their football news

Yep the same site that reported that we're looking to pair Suarez upfront with Van Persie so as to convince RVP to join Juventus Laughing

Seems like they're pretty clueless when it comes to reporting Italian transfer news.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:24 am

Surag wrote:Juventus are close to signing Armero ,Gazzetta Dello Sport reports.

€2m for the loan fee with a mandatory redemption for €8m next year..

LINK

If true :bow:

Armero ................................. Licht
.........Barz - Chiello - Bonucci/Lucio..........
......................Buffon......................

Shocked
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:46 am

According to the Chronicle, Fee agreed for Mathieu Debuchy, NUFC hope to sign him by Wednesday

NEWCASTLE UNITED are hoping to have Lille defender Mathieu Debuchy signed by Wednesday.

The Chronicle understands the long, drawn-out transfer is finally reaching a conclusion.

With the Magpies due back on Tyneside tomorrow, the addition of Aussie defender Curtis Good could also be tied up by the end of the week.

A fee and personal terms are thought to have been agreed with Debuchy’s side. Once he is onboard, Newcastle will then turn their attentions to the other end of the field with interest in Loic Remy and Andy Carroll still active – despite incorrect weekend reports the Marseille star is no longer on the United radar.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:48 am

Krul

Debuchy-Coloccini-Taylor/CB-Santon

Jonas-Tiote-Cabaye

Ben Arfa-Cisse-Remy

Very much capable of challenging for Top 4.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:58 am

Surag wrote:
Krul

Debuchy-Coloccini-Taylor/CB-Santon

Jonas-Tiote-Cabaye

Ben Arfa-Cisse-Remy

Very much capable of challenging for Top 4.

I still consider Remy to be a dream land, bit if it happens then happy days.

Although it doesn't say it in that article we also want Vurnon Anita from Ajax.

Debuchy, Anita and Remy and i'm pleased, but it probably wont happen.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:23 pm

Getting top 4 isn't just about who is on your first 11 sheet, its also about who's on the bench
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:33 pm

Rossoneri Ninja wrote:Getting top 4 isn't just about who is on your first 11 sheet, its also about who's on the bench

True, but if we sign those players than our bench improves too as people who use to start will be benched.

I don't like to consider them bench players though, as players like Marveaux, Jonas and Ba will play more often than not.

I expect rotation.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:49 pm

in Bpl it has always come down to who has the bigger squad and who could deal better without their most established players better than the rest could.

Last season i thought much of your earlier success came about since Newcastle were an unknown quantity throughout the league, which led to you taking most teams by surprise with the quality u did posses.

Won't be like that this season. Although you have a top class team, one can question whether or not they can give top class performances throughout the season.

OT:
Milan chasing a CB in france if not Mbiwa , we might go after Sakho
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:00 pm

That would actually make sense if we didn't go on a 7 game winning run during March and April and never lost more than twice in a row throughout the season.

Plus compare that team what Surag posted ( still probably wont happen but still) to the one that started the season and went through that 11 game unbeaten run where you said we surprised people with our quality.

Krul
Simpson S.Taylor Coloccini R.Taylor
Obertan Cabaye Tiote Jonas
Best Ba

The level in quality increase is drastic, i agree that we might not do as well last season but that wont be because of lacking quality on the bench or teams adjusting to us but because having to play many more games.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:08 pm

hey mole did you watch the friendly with Olympiakos?
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:16 pm

billy_gr wrote:hey mole did you watch the friendly with Olympiakos?

I did indeed Very Happy 4-4 draw on penalties lmao Very Happy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:32 pm

Modeste:

"I want to play, being 24 years old," Modeste told L'Equipe.

"I want to make a name for myself at Bordeaux. I experienced a difficult season last year and I want to make amends for that.

"I would like to show what I can bring to Bordeaux but I will not be satisfied with only a few minutes per match.

"No-one at the club has told me anything yet."

-----------

Zapata:

As Lazio’s search for a defender continues, Colombian international Cristian Zapata has expressed his desire for a move to the capital after his current club Villarreal’s relegation from La Liga.

The players agent said: “If Lazio called? At the moment we haven’t had any contact from the biancocelesti’s leadership but of course we would be delighted if someone was to call in the next few days and would seriously consider their proposal. Lazio is a big club, which plays in a big city, to which any footballer would love to wear the shirt”.

Zapata’s agent claimed that there has been interest from a number of European clubs, and La Lazio Siamo Noi report that Lazio are to approach the defender shortly. The 26-year-old made 20 appearances for the Spanish club last term, and is no stranger to Serie A after spending a long period of his career with Udinese.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:06 pm

Catalan daily Sport understands that Barcelona have joined the race to sign midfielder Joao Moutinho from Porto.

The highly rated midfielder has been linked with Manchester United and Tottenham following some scintillating showings at the Euro 2012, but it appears Barcelona have moved to the front of the queue.

Catalan newspaper Sport claims that the La Liga giants want to sign the 25-year-old as a replacement for Seydou Keita.

The Catalans initially tried to sign Javi Martinez from Athletic Bilbao but decided to turn their attention to Moutinho after being informed the Spaniard would cost €40 million.

The Portuguese international caught the attention of Barcelona scouts during his time at Sporting Lisbon and the Camp Nou outfit have now reignited their interest in the experienced midfielder.

According to the source, Moutinho can be purchased for around €18 million, which is well within Barcelona’s price range, just like the player’s salary of €1.5 million per campaign.

The Portuguese footballer, who scored 3 goals in 29 league games for Porto last season, is a highly skilled player and he would fit perfectly into Barca’s style of play.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:16 pm

The agent of Spanish starlets Jese Rodriguez and Gerard Deulofeu has insisted that neither will be leaving La Liga this summer.

Striker Jese, 19, is rated as Real Madrid's top prospect and has already made his debut for Jose Mourinho's senior side.

Likewise 18-year-old Deulofeu is held in similar regard by Barcelona's coaching staff.

Both have been strongly linked with moves to England, but despite interest top Spanish agent Gines Carvajal has insisted that he expects neither of his young charges to be on the move.

"I am very fortunate to have some very important players and I hope they reach the top, although I do wish the media would give them less 'hype'," he told Fichajesycracks.

On Jese, he added: "He will make his mark, teams ask for him - but it is bad luck for them as Jese is happy at Real Madrid and vice-versa."

Regarding Deulofeu, he said: "With these players as I have said it is inevitable, but Barcelona wants to keep Gerard at all costs and will not sell."

Both players starred in Spain's European Under 19 victory earlier this summer.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:38 pm

Besiktas coach Samet Aybaba has revealed the club are close to signing Arsenal striker Marouane Chamakh and Tuncay Sanli.

Chamakh joined Arsenal two years ago, but has struggled to hold down a first team place with competition from the Gunners playing just one outright striker, a position regularly filled by captain Robin van Persie.

The Moroccan forward has been featuring regularly in pre-season without competition from new Emirates Stadium arrivals Lukas Podolski and Olivier Giroud, but could decide to leave to guarantee regular football.

"There are many players on our list," Aybaba told Bugun.com. "We need to be careful when it comes to transferring players.

"It's obvious that our club has financial problems. We are interested in Tuncay Sanli and Marouane Chamakh. We are close to getting a striker."

Aybaba denied that former Barcelona and Inter Milan player Ricardo Quaresma had been causing too many problems for the club and insisted the troubles are material that will hopefully be resolved quickly.

The coach said: "The problem is merely financial. We hope to reach a conclusion soon."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:03 pm

Reports from the Corriere dello Sport suggest Parma will attempt to strengthen their squad after Roma return from their American tour.
It is believed that both Aleandro Rosi and Stefano Okaka will leave the Stadio Olimpico side next month for the Gialloblu.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next