The Messiah
Onyx
RedOranje
87 posters

Page 1 of 36 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 6 Empty Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 6

Post by RedOranje Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:39 pm

Please post the source and a link (if possible) for the rumours so others can see.

RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 6 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 6

Post by Onyx Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:46 pm

Robert Lewandowski has been repeatedly linked with Juventus, but his agent insists “we never even spoke to them.”

The Polish international striker impressed at Euro 2012 and for Borussia Dortmund, earning him newspaper coverage and reported strong interest from Juve.

“We never even spoke to them. There is absolutely no connection with Juventus,” agent Cezary Kucharski told ilsussidiario.

“I cannot say any more on Robert’s future.”

Other clubs said to be interested in Lewandowski include Manchester United and Bayern Munich.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 6 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 6

Post by The Messiah Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:52 pm

Please make it happen Juventus :bow:

Juventus :bow:
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:26 pm

The Messiah wrote:Please make it happen Juventus :bow:

I'd be cool with that.

Though, I suspect your motives to be somewhat suspect... Suspect
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:41 pm

The Messiah wrote:Please make it happen Juventus :bow:

Klopp: No more in's/out's for Dortmund this summer :coffee:
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:47 pm

Alberto Aquilani's agent has dismissed reports linking the Liverpool midfielder with a move to Fiorentina, insisting the Italian is happy at Anfield.

Aquilani, 28, is back at Liverpool after two seasons on loan in Serie A, first with Juventus and then with AC Milan, and is now hoping to make a mark under new manager Brendan Rodgers.

However, the £17 million signing from Roma was linked with a swap deal involving Fiorentina's Juan Manuel Vargas in the Italian and English press over the weekend.

"Let's not open up a soap opera, please," agent Franco Zavaglia told Radio Sportiva. "Aquilani is a Liverpool player and he is happy where he is now.

"We have not received any requests from [Fiorentina sporting director] Daniele Prade, but that was only to be expected, seeing as Aquilani will only leave on a permanent move and at figures Fiorentina cannot afford.

"I would rule out a current return to Italy. At the moment Alberto is relaxed and on Tuesday he'll attend pre-season training with Liverpool, as planned."

Earlier this week, Aquilani said he believes he will have an opportunity to rescue his ailing Liverpool career under Rodgers.

"I had a very good talk with Brendan where we were able to share our thoughts and it was a very positive chat," he explained. "I like his footballing philosophy and I like the mentality he has because it matches my own skills."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:26 pm

He is, however, prepared to admit that he will make a decision one way or another once his involvement at London 2012 has come to an end.

Lucas told ESPN Brasil: "At the moment I'm a Sao Paulo player and I'm focused on the Olympics.

"I don't want to worry about this. If I am meant to leave now, it will happen. Otherwise, I'll remain calm because I'm still very young.

"After the Olympics are over, I'll decide. If I stay at Sao Paulo, I'll be happy because it's the club where I started my career."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:53 pm

Aquilani is in Italy tonight to finalize his 7M Pound move to Fiorentina according to @BenSmithBBC .

hmm , Telegraph article says his wages are 100K/week plus...makes sense if that's the case....deal is too good to be true though hmm

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:59 pm

Fiorentina cant afford his wages ,heck they cant afford Matri's wages who earns around ~€2m per annum..Unless he takes a massive pay cut ,i dont see how this deal would come to fruition.

And close to a €10m transfer fee for Aquilani ?Thats a whole load of BS right there..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:02 pm

^ BBC, Times and Telegraph are reporting.

Not exactly bullshit sources hmm

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:04 pm

But none of the Italian sources are reporting it hmm

Fiorentina are kinda cash strapped..10m is a lot of money by Fiorentina's standards plus considering his high engagement as well..Thats a heavy investment tbh..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:05 pm

Fiorentina boss Vincenzo Montella is optimistic that Stevan Jovetic will still be at the Artemio Franchi come the start of the new Serie A season.

As Goal.com exclusively revealed, Juventus are keen on the Montenegro international and are preparing an improved bid of €25 million for the attacker, having seen their first bid rejected by the Viola.

However, Fiorentina owner Andrea Della Valle insists that Jovetic is not for sale and Montella sees no reason to doubt the veracity of that statement.

"I hope he stays," the former Italy international told the Corriere dello Sport. "Anyway, the president was clear in this regard."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:13 pm

Surag wrote:But none of the Italian sources are reporting it hmm

Fiorentina are kinda cash strapped..10m is a lot of money by Fiorentina's standards plus considering his high engagement as well..Thats a heavy investment tbh..

Clearly expecting some outgoings :coffee:

Cabaye wrote:Mathieu has made a very difficult decision to leave Lille but he has made the decision. Now I hope Newcastle push for Mathieu and I want them to do the deal. I spoke with him two days ago and he told me he wants to come. I hope Derek and Mike Ashley will do the business side/soon. He wants to play for Newcastle and I hope he comes to Newcastle because, of course he is my friend, but also a very good player for Newcastle.

GOAT :bow: but if Ashley f*cks up this deal for financial reasons then Clubber
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeezus Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:18 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Surag wrote:But none of the Italian sources are reporting it hmm

Clearly expecting some outgoings :coffee:

Cabaye wrote:Mathieu has made a very difficult decision to leave Lille but he has made the decision. Now I hope Newcastle push for Mathieu and I want them to do the deal. I spoke with him two days ago and he told me he wants to come. I hope Derek and Mike Ashley will do the business side/soon. He wants to play for Newcastle and I hope he comes to Newcastle because, of course he is my friend, but also a very good player for Newcastle.

GOAT :bow: but if Ashley f*cks up this deal for financial reasons then Clubber

What about the SAFC note at the bottom of the paper Laughing

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:22 pm

We have also been linked with Kjaer also according to reports in Germany.

Ticks a lot of the boxes we want for a defender apart from he's slow and crap. Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:25 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:We have also been linked with Kjaer also according to reports in Germany.

Ticks a lot of the boxes we want for a defender apart from he's slow and crap. Laughing
Well, Magath would be happy to get rid of him. Germany's most infamous used-player dealer needs space for some new buys XD
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:28 pm

Magath is the german Harry Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:32 pm

Yeah i heard they want rid and according to his agent quite a lot of clubs are interested so i would have to think they wouldn't have two many problems getting rid of him.

LOL Sepi, thats not a bad comparison tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:39 pm

Well, Schalke still have to deal with the aftermath of Magath's shopping tours. It looks as if Jurado stays at Schalke, but they might have clubs interested in Vasilios Pliatsikas - KRC Genk and Wiener Neustadt ponder about buying him.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:41 pm

Magath sounds like the typical english coach tbh lol, if it isn't working then spend spend spend !
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:41 pm

OT a bit but Xhaka went to BMG right? if so would've loved to see a Xhaka-Reus combination Smile
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:45 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:OT a bit but Xhaka went to BMG right? if so would've loved to see a Xhaka-Reus combination Smile
Yup. Granit Xhaka went to BMG. There is still Taulent Xhaka at Grasshopper Club Zürich, but unfortunately he is much less talented than his brother.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:58 pm

Magath has probably spent more on medicine balls, dumbells and running tracks than on players TBH.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:01 am

Magath buys players by the dozen as that's cheaper. Occasionally he finds a gem in the heap, but more often he is left with useless players and the coaches and sport directors who follow after him have to deal with it.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:29 am

Liverpool defender Daniel Agger has been linked with a possible move to La Liga side Barcelona by Mundo Deportivo.

Reds boss Brendan Rodgers left the Dane out of his Liverpool side that drew with Tottenham on Sunday and speculation is now mounting that this absence could point to an exit from Anfield.

The 27-year-old is believed to have been unwell earlier in the week, however, MD quote sources close to Agger as stating he was ready to play against Spurs in the Baltimore friendly.

Barcelona were linked with the former Brondby star by Danish newspaper Jyllens-Posten last week, however, it is widely reported that Athletic Club defender Javi Martinez is the prime target of the Catalan giants.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 36 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next