guest7
the xcx
Guiltybystander
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Souleymane Coulibaly Empty Souleymane Coulibaly

Post by Guiltybystander Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:33 am

Reports say that Real Madrid is interested in buying Coulibaly, he is only 16* and now plays for Siena.

He scored 3 times for Cote D'Ivoire U17 yesterday against Brazil.

He's a beast.

Thoughts?

Last edited by Guiltybystander on Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Souleymane Coulibaly Empty Re: Souleymane Coulibaly

Post by the xcx Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:34 am

I heard hes the new Drogba..
Not sure about signing him tho.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:41 am

No need, would just ruin his career if he moved.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:41 am

It'd be nice to get hold of him early before his value skyrockets. I've been impressed with what I've seen from him, even if very little.
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:42 am

morata and jese rodriguez? what about them?
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by ÖMARz Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:00 am

we have talented young strikers up and coming. enough with the imports ffs.

ÖMARz
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:01 am

Coulibaly is sex, he destroyed brazil all on his own yesterday
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:02 am

for future plans , we could sign him. loaned him out first
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:04 am

the kid is 17
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:08 am

Oh sorry, I'll edit.
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:15 am

I-no wrote:morata and jese rodriguez? what about them?

there is no such thing as monopoly of talent, introduce as many as you can on the professional world, a lot will fail, some will become good players, a select few will make it to the top.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:22 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

there is no such thing as monopoly of talent, introduce as many as you can on the professional world, a lot will fail, some will become good players, a select few will make it to the top.

agreed to this... scout the promising talents tactically and let them grow for future plans
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:56 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

To an extent yes, that is football. Every professional player leaves about 2 billion potential players behind him (i.e. every boy who ever tried to kick a ball) and then of the actual talented ones again thousands and thousands. Sad reality for some players who have spend their whole youth climbing up the ranks in the cantera only to fail ultimately. Look at those youth pictures of la masia, with all those Barcelona players as little boys; most of their teammates didn't make it.

But whereas those cantera players fail because they aren't good enough, we have been ruining players who did indeed have the potential to become great.

If we'll keep buying very young players who need the time to develop at smaller clubs, we immediately send them in the pressure cooker that is Madrid and kick them out when they fail to perform. Through that, we have both hindered players in their growth, so that they never reach their potential OR we get more of those frustrating stories where we sell our youth products for zilch only to see them become amazing at other teams (Mata, Negredo, Soldado, Parejo etc.).

We should get Castilla to play segunda division again or something.
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:29 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

I dont like you anymore, imaginary -1 rep.how promote them if you buy 10 strikers for 1-2 positions?? you mulitfaced :flower: , fssssssss!
Guiltybystander wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

To an extent yes, that is football. Every professional player leaves about 2 billion potential players behind him (i.e. every boy who ever tried to kick a ball) and then of the actual talented ones again thousands and thousands. Sad reality for some players who have spend their whole youth climbing up the ranks in the cantera only to fail ultimately. Look at those youth pictures of la masia, with all those Barcelona players as little boys; most of their teammates didn't make it.

But whereas those cantera players fail because they aren't good enough, we have been ruining players who did indeed have the potential to become great.

If we'll keep buying very young players who need the time to develop at smaller clubs, we immediately send them in the pressure cooker that is Madrid and kick them out when they fail to perform. Through that, we have both hindered players in their growth, so that they never reach their potential OR we get more of those frustrating stories where we sell our youth products for zilch only to see them become amazing at other teams (Mata, Negredo, Soldado, Parejo etc.).

funny, your post sounds like "competition is hard but they have to bite through somehow." then in last sentence " I dont know what to do but we have to do something". albino
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:37 am

He is 16 he turns 17 in December. If we promote Morata then this kid can take his place.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:37 am

I-no wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

I dont like you anymore, imaginary -1 rep.how promote them if you buy 10 strikers for 1-2 positions?? you mulitfaced :flower: , fssssssss!
Guiltybystander wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

funny, your post sounds like "competition is hard but they have to bite through somehow." then in last sentence " I dont know what to do but we have to do something". albino

No not really, I don't want Madrid to spill the talents we have. I don't particularly care about players who end up not being good enough (it's sad, but that's life) or the players who end up being really good at some other club. What I want to chance is our wasting of players by either selling great talents to other clubs or completely ruining them.

If we make progression to the first team more gradual instead of throwing young boys really into the deep immediately, we could become far less wasteful.
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:40 am

Guiltybystander wrote:
I-no wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

Guiltybystander wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

No not really, I don't want Madrid to spill the talents we have. I don't particularly care about players who end up not being good enough (it's sad, but that's life) or the players who end up being really good at some other club. What I want to chance is our wasting of players by either selling great talents to other clubs or completely ruining them.

If we make progression to the first team more gradual instead of throwing young boys really into the deep immediately, we could become far less wasteful.
then you need limited crop of top players in castilla.you cant buy and replace them with "better" players all the time then expect smooth transition...........
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:42 am

I-no wrote:
Guiltybystander wrote:
I-no wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

Guiltybystander wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

then you need limited crop of top players in castilla.you cant buy and replace them with "better" players all the time then expect smooth transition...........

When did I ever suggest doing that....?

Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:44 am

Guiltybystander wrote:
I-no wrote:
Guiltybystander wrote:
I-no wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

Guiltybystander wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

you justify indirectly real madrid way with youngsteres......
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:46 am

I-no wrote:
Guiltybystander wrote:
I-no wrote:
Guiltybystander wrote:
I-no wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

Guiltybystander wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

you justify indirectly real madrid way with youngsteres......

I didn't.... I justified them getting rid of players who aren't good enough for top flight football (EVERY team does that) but I judged them for wasting the talents we do have.

Did you read my original post at all?
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:08 am

Guiltybystander wrote:
I didn't.... I justified them getting rid of players who aren't good enough for top flight football (EVERY team does that) but I judged them for wasting the talents we do have.

a question, do you want the new striker to come, he is 17 or something? morata is 18 and jese 18, too,I think.
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:18 am

I-no wrote:
Guiltybystander wrote:

a question, do you want the new striker to come, he is 17 or something? morata is 18 and jese 18, too,I think.

I don't know enough about him to accurately judge - he was amazing yesterday against Brazil. But that is Brazil.
I am impressed with Morata and Jese (esp. Jese), so I don't necessarily see the necessity immediately to buy him, but if he is THAT good, we should.

It is not even guaranteed that Morata and Jese will join the first team anyway, regardless of we will buy this guy or not, so they don't really immediately compete with each other.
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:22 am

wont mind him in castilla
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:23 am

Adit wrote:wont mind him in castilla
is he better than lukaka?
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:20 pm

Who cares about this technical stuff, he is 16, just throw him in the cantera and in two or three years he would either turn out as the new big thing, fully accustomed to Real Madrid or just another kid who tried and didnt make it. Its not like we would do him a disservice, Im sure our academy is better than that of Siena.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next