Man Utd agree Van Persie deal

5 posters

Go down

Man Utd agree Van Persie deal Empty Man Utd agree Van Persie deal

Post by Juventude Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:50 pm

Manchester United have agreed a deal for Arsenal captain Robin van Persie, subject to a medical.

Sir Alex Ferguson has made the capture of the striker his main priority this season and agreed terms on a deal which will reportedly be worth over £20 million.

A statement on the Man Utd website read: " Manchester United is pleased to announce it has reached agreement with Arsenal Football Club for the transfer of Robin Van Persie.

"The deal is subject to a medical and the agreement of personal terms. A further announcement will be made in due course."

Van Persie revealed earlier this summer that he would not be signing a new deal at the Emirates - with his current contract ending in the summer of 2013 - and cited a lack of ambition from the club's owners in the transfer window.

A statement on Arsenal's website read: "Van Persie will travel to Manchester on Thursday in order to agree personal terms and complete a medical ahead of the proposed move."

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1134500/manchester-utd-agree-van-persie-deal?cc=5901

Well that ends the great RVP-Juve debate/rumors. It's time for Marotta to deliver a striker to Juve.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Man Utd agree Van Persie deal Empty Re: Man Utd agree Van Persie deal

Post by Juventude Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:05 pm

I've seen reports saying his fee is as high as 24 million pounds. That seems ridiculously high to me. This may have a negative impact on the prices of our other targets.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:35 pm

Well MU got huge amounts of money with their new sponsorship deal.. So it was easily payable by them, and again that's bad news for us. Hope we finally see a good signing because we've been waiting for a top striker for years..
Dzeko Jovetic and Llorente are the only ones remaining I guess, Dzeko will probably stay now, Fio doesn't want to sell Jovetic so I think we should get a good price with Llorente, which will be really hard considering the stupidly high prices these days.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:16 pm

Juves problem is probably that they cant offload Matri. Just dont give him to Milan, even if it is for free!
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:17 am

.... screw RVP.. we can find better...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by k2blt Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:31 pm

^^^ true that!

Never welcomed the idea of him coming here. Too fragile for the physicality that is allowed in Serie A. Very gifted player, just not ideal for the league. Plus, his history off the field is not to my liking.

k2blt
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum