inderbaby
juventus101
Juventude
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Samp: 'Poli promised to Juve' - Page 2 Empty Re: Samp: 'Poli promised to Juve'

Post by GIGItheBest Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:25 am

Vidal Already declined madrid this season though, i think he might be loyal to juve and with pirlo probably gone vidal,marchisio will take over, maybe asamoah too unless he plays Lb/LWB,Pogba, and marrone and maybe he can play Cb so no need to sell vidal hes a big part of our future plans, plus madrid are signing modric , i Just hope we keep vidal and also improve the team i like this team for now and the future

GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:33 am

Nomad wrote:
Surag wrote:Bouy is not special by any means.Just putting that out.

Whilst Pogba and Marrone certainly are.If they explode in a year or two ,selling
Vidal wouldnt sound like a crazy idea.Tbh i expect him to be sold in two years time anyway ,if someone like Madrid come calling he would obviously not say no.

That being said we atleast have created a platform where young talented CM's we have at our disposal could grow into great players in the future.

I gotta disagree with you Surag. Both Marrone and Pogba are of the same mould, they come across as creative, deep lying midfielders; while Vidal is more of a fighter, destroyer kind of midfielder and we don't have his exact deputy as per now, therefore we need to hang on him for the foreseeable future.

PS: Sorry about your lost Sig bet, it did put some ugly colours on your signature :coffee:

Asamoah and Marchisio are both fighters

Marrone as a CB in a 3 man defense doesn't bother me, but I don't want to see him as a CB in a 4 man back line. Simply because it's sort of a waste, in a 3 man he could play the ball more going forward.

I also disagree with you Surag about Bouy, he is still very young so I don't think three games or whatever is a fair assessment, but there is always the chance that a youngster doesn't fulfill his promise.

Additionally, do you notice which name everyone seems to be forgetting?
Gabriel Appelt.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:53 am

I also disagree with you Surag about Bouy, he is still very young so I don't think three games or whatever is a fair assessment, but there is always the chance that a youngster doesn't fulfill his promise.

Fair enough.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Sat May 11, 2013 7:46 am

"AC Milan are keen to hijack Juventus' move for Andrea Poli, although the Turin side remain the top candidates to lure the Italy international away from Sampdoria this summer.

The 23-year-old was close to joining the Bianconeri in the January transfer window, but the Serie A champions failed to complete the deal before the end of the window.

Poli was then expected to make the move to Turin in the summer instead thanks to a gentleman's agreement between both sides, but Juventus have so far been hesitant about whether the 23-year-old is indeed the man they need ahead of the 2013-14 campaign.

Sampdoria are therefore willing to listen to offers from other clubs, with Poli's contract due to expire in June 2014, and Milan are ready to swoop for the midfielder at the end of the current season, Goal can reveal.

Rossoneri CEO Adriano Galliani is a keen admirer of Poli and sees him as a valuable addition to Massimiliano Allegri's squad for the long term.

Juventus remain in pole position for Poli for now, but risk losing out on the former Inter midfielder if they hesitate much longer as Milan enjoy a fruitful relationship with his agent Giovanni Branchini, who also represents Riccardo Montolivo, and are ready to step up their pursuit of the Sampdoria star."
- source Goal.com

"According to transfer market expert Alfredo PedullĂ , AC Milan are in adavnced talks with Sampdoria for 23 year old midfielder Andrea Poli." - source Tuttomercatoweb

i think this should worry us as Milan can guarantee him a starting place while at Juve there is a big competition in the middle.
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sat May 11, 2013 8:16 am

Poli is a good player but not good enough to be a Vice-Pirlo.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: