inderbaby
juventus101
Juventude
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Samp: 'Poli promised to Juve' Empty Samp: 'Poli promised to Juve'

Post by Juventude Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:24 pm

Midfielder Andrea Poli will go to Juventus before any other club in Serie A, according to Sampdoria Vice-President Edoardo Garrone.

Poli, who was on loan at Inter last season, returned to the Blucerchiati following their promotion from Serie B.

“Poli is promised to Juventus, but on our terms, in the sense he is a player of great value and prospect. He will go only for the right price,” Garrone told Radio Sportiva.

Sampdoria have made solid moves in the transfer market this summer with former club captain Angelo Palombo returning from a loan spell at Inter, ex-Juve winger Marcelo Estigarribia arriving from Deportivo Maldonado and Maxi Lopez from Milan, via Catania.

Garrone spoke of his satisfaction with new Coach Ciro Ferrara ahead of the season opener against Milan on Sunday.

“Ferrara is doing a great job and is getting the best out of a group that already grew together and managed to get promotion to Serie A.

“He is working well with each of them, and we saw in yesterday's 1-0 win over Barcelona that all the players have adapted to the Coach’s system.”

On former Sampdoria strikers Antonio Cassano and Giampaolo Pazzini dominating the news, Garrone said: “It’s an interesting change. I know them well, they are different players, but I have great respect for their abilities.

“Good luck to Milan and Inter and I hope they have made the right choice.”
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Samp: 'Poli promised to Juve' Empty Re: Samp: 'Poli promised to Juve'

Post by juventus101 Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:29 pm

With Pogba, im not sure if Poli is really needed. Still, i would welcome him.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:30 pm

Marotta has planted seeds everywhere cheers

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:32 pm

Inder: but will all these seeds produce flowers and plants? Smile
Thats the big Q
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:15 pm

Our midfield is already extremely crowded so I find this kinda weird tbh.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:25 pm

Poli is an incredible talent. He's really nothing like Pirlo I don't get why everyone compared him to Pirlo, I don't know he just works hard and does the right things, it's nice to see. I don't think he'd be useful at Juve, I don't know maybe a team like Lazio or Napoli or Udinese or a smaller team but at Juve he would just rock the bench, he needs experience. He did well on his call up for Italy as well.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:26 pm

dronte wrote:Our midfield is already extremely crowded so I find this kinda weird tbh.

He'll probably stay with Samp this year anyways and we will be able to evaluate our situation next summer or in January. It's a win-win situation. Poli gets to develop. We get the first option to buy and a chance to see how our midfielders develop.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SchinnerC Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:15 pm

I think what Poli needs is a mid table club as his stepping stone to achieving bigger things. His progress was definitely stalled by Sampdoria's 2012/2011 relegation season. When he was at Inter, he looked a different player, much more confident and of course, with better players around him. A club like Lazio/Genoa/Palermo would do him wonders.
SchinnerC
SchinnerC
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:38 pm

---------------Pirlo--------
------Vidal---------Marchisio---
------------Asamoah-----

--------------Poli----------
------Pogba------Marrone----
-------------Bouy------

WoW
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:40 pm

I have a feeling that Juventus will sell Vidal within two seasons for a rather large fee

Pirlo will take a lesser role and eventually move on to end his career with a smaller side like Brescia or retire as a Juventus player [legend]

By then, the Juventus captain will also be the most experienced midfielder on the team, Marchisio.

Pogba, Marrone, Bouy, Poli whoever, will emerge as great players

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:16 pm

Luca wrote:I have a feeling that Juventus will sell Vidal within two seasons for a rather large fee

Pirlo will take a lesser role and eventually move on to end his career with a smaller side like Brescia or retire as a Juventus player [legend]

By then, the Juventus captain will also be the most experienced midfielder on the team, Marchisio.

Zidane like ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:27 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Luca wrote:I have a feeling that Juventus will sell Vidal within two seasons for a rather large fee

Zidane like ?

I think it could be similar
Sell Vidal for a large fee
Use that money on other areas, bomb striker will probably still be needed by the looks of it
Have young promising players right now, getting ready to take charge

But I wouldn't want to sell Vidal, just of Marchisio, Vidal, Pirlo- he would be the one who could generate the most money, considering Marchisio will never be sold.

Vidal sold, Pirlo will move on, Marchisio will lead

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:38 pm

Luca wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Zidane like ?

Use that money on other areas, bomb striker will probably still be needed by the looks of it

But I wouldn't want to sell Vidal, just of Marchisio, Vidal, Pirlo- he would be the one who could generate the most money, considering Marchisio will never be sold.

I would never ever sell Vidal he is the man doing the biggest difference in midfield you can feel how much we miss him when we play without him
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:42 pm

I agree with Luca. If in a year or two, a team is willing to pay some ridiculous price for him (RM would be that team), then it will be hard to pass that up. We are buying a lot of CMs right now and Marotta may be looking to turn a big profit on the younger CMs or someone like Vidal if we have suitable replacements. Marotta is probably thinking hard about any offers for Licht. If PSG offers over 20 million, it may be hard for Marotta and Agnelli to pass on doubling their investment in Licht. This is still a business and Juve had to spend and waste way too much money to get to where they are now.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:43 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Luca wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Zidane like ?

I would never ever sell Vidal he is the man doing the biggest difference in midfield you can feel how much we miss him when we play without him

I agree, but something will have to give to allow the younger players in, eventually

I'm not saying we should sell Vidal right now, or even in a few years, I'll be very sad to see him go [if it were to happen]

But right now there is just too much talent behind him, and in a few years it will be either:

a) make room for that talent because they are ready
b) sell that talent

If Juventus sell Marrone, Pogba etc. it's an awful mistake
It makes more sense financially to sell the older players, Vidal will be 27-28 years old in my scenario

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:46 pm

Vidal being sold eventually isn't a crazy idea. However, I don't think it would be worth it bar an insane offer. We want to win/expect to win every trophy we are in and Vidal is far too good of a player to let go.

With the Zidane money Moggi worked wonders but it's very risky business.

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:37 pm

Don't be surprised to see PSG come after Poli...
I ain't gonna take what this president say...If any clubs put a good offer, he'd be sold!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:48 pm

Cotes wrote:Don't be surprised to see PSG come after Poli...
I ain't gonna take what this president say...If any clubs put a good offer, he'd be sold!

We may have purchased an option with right of first refusal from Samp. Or worked out some similar type of agreement. So, if PSG comes forward with an offer that we can't match, then he could go to PSG, but we would have the opportunity to match it.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:54 pm

Bouy is not special by any means.Just putting that out.

Whilst Pogba and Marrone certainly are.If they explode in a year or two ,selling
Vidal wouldnt sound like a crazy idea.Tbh i expect him to be sold in two years time anyway ,if someone like Madrid come calling he would obviously not say no.

That being said we atleast have created a platform where young talented CM's we have at our disposal could grow into great players in the future.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:57 pm

Anyone think Marrone has a future at CB ?I think so tbh ,especially if we insist on playing the 3 Cb formation ,looks very comfortable in that position too.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:02 pm

Surag wrote:Bouy is not special by any means.Just putting that out.

Whilst Pogba and Marrone certainly are.If they explode in a year or two ,selling
Vidal wouldnt sound like a crazy idea.Tbh i expect him to be sold in two years time anyway ,if someone like Madrid come calling he would obviously not say no.

That being said we atleast have created a platform where young talented CM's we have at our disposal could grow into great players in the future.

& how did you come up with that?
The 3 mins he got vs Benfica in a pre-season match?
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:05 pm

I saw him in two other games before that ,i forgot their names..Of what i've seen ,i dont rate him.Anyways seems like he is going out on loan/co-own ,we'll see how he plays wherever he goes.(He'd be lucky to get game time actually)..Am being a bit too judgemental i understand but i dont know if he has a future here tbh

Last edited by Surag on Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:07 pm

Surag wrote:Bouy is not special by any means.Just putting that out.

I gotta disagree with you Surag. Both Marrone and Pogba are of the same mould, they come across as creative, deep lying midfielders; while Vidal is more of a fighter, destroyer kind of midfielder and we don't have his exact deputy as per now, therefore we need to hang on him for the foreseeable future.

PS: Sorry about your lost Sig bet, it did put some ugly colours on your signature :coffee:
Nomad
Nomad
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:12 pm

Nah i think both Marrone and Pogba are very complete..I'd say Pogba has got more ability on the ball whilst Marrone has got the creativity/vision.That being said both can defend well too,i am actually very impressed by Marrone's perfomances at CB.Though i agree Vidal has created a sort of an irreplacable impact here at Juventus ,it will be very tough to replace him if he leaves.

They are very well rounded midfielders in my opinion ,along with the beast Asamoah they can do a great job in Vidal's absence..All are still young afterall

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:25 pm

Vidal Already declined madrid this season though, i think he might be loyal to juve and with pirlo probably gone vidal,marchisio will take over, maybe asamoah too unless he plays Lb/LWB,Pogba, and marrone and maybe he can play Cb so no need to sell vidal hes a big part of our future plans, plus madrid are signing modric , i Just hope we keep vidal and also improve the team i like this team for now and the future
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next