Juve reject €60m for Vidal & Marchisio

+3
Eivindo
salmano9
MMM
7 posters

Go down

Juve reject €60m for Vidal & Marchisio Empty Juve reject €60m for Vidal & Marchisio

Post by MMM Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:33 am

Juventus reportedly rejected a €60m offer from Bayern Munich for Arturo Vidal and Claudio Marchisio.

According to Tuttosport, the German club made contact with their Turin counterparts earlier this summer and they were ready to dig deep to net the duo.

Bayern boss Jupp Heynckes is understood to have been the architect behind the failed bid for the midfield two.

Juventus already rejected approaches from Real Madrid and Paris Saint-Germain for Vidal at the end of last season.

It’s also not the first time that Bayern have gone for the Chilean given that Juve pipped them to his signature in 2011 when Bayer Leverkusen made him available for transfer.

Marchisio, an Italian international, is a youth-team product and is considered as a future captain of the side.
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Juve reject €60m for Vidal & Marchisio Empty Re: Juve reject €60m for Vidal & Marchisio

Post by salmano9 Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:51 pm

I would reject a 100m for each..
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Juve reject €60m for Vidal & Marchisio Empty Re: Juve reject €60m for Vidal & Marchisio

Post by Eivindo Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:19 pm

60 mill for those two, and what would Juve get out of it, modric and de jong? Razz
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:43 pm

Getting money isn't even the issue with these two players.

If we sold one it would damage our whole system and there's nothing really to gain from selling a fairly young, star CM. But selling both of them? Razz

We would have to start from scratch. Thanks but no thanks Bayern. And they're worth a whole lot more in todays prices. Also taking into account none of them want to leave and they're young with a big contract.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:54 pm

salmano9 wrote:I would reject a 100m for each..

100m each? scratch

They would be sold for 100m combined no doubt! smoking

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:22 pm

inderbaby wrote:

100m each? scratch

Not Marchisio, but I can see Vidal leaving for 30-40M, just not now

Eivindo wrote:60 mill for those two, and what would Juve get out of it, modric and de jong? Razz

Juventus already has enough midfield options really

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:52 pm

Noo i litterally meant it haha
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:55 pm

salmano9 wrote:Noo i litterally meant it haha

I believe you, my post was aimed at inder

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:01 pm

Luca wrote:
inderbaby wrote:

100m each? scratch

Eivindo wrote:60 mill for those two, and what would Juve get out of it, modric and de jong? Razz

I would take 100m for both players in a heart beat to be honest bro! Vidal is my favorite player at Juve but that is a lot of money! I feel Asamoah would do just as good a job as any of the others in a 3 man midfield and then we would use either Pogba or Marrone in the other position. In true fairness though this is all speculation Razz They didnt offer 100m and no one will so I guess thats that!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:06 pm

inderbaby wrote:
Luca wrote:
inderbaby wrote:

100m each? scratch

I would take 100m for both players in a heart beat to be honest bro! Vidal is my favorite player at Juve but that is a lot of money! I feel Asamoah would do just as good a job as any of the others in a 3 man midfield and then we would use either Pogba or Marrone in the other position. In true fairness though this is all speculation Razz They didnt offer 100m and no one will so I guess thats that!

I understand that completely, economically
I can just safely say that Marchisio will be like De Rossi for Roma, he will only leave on his own terms and it won't be about money

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:25 pm

Marchisio should and probably will retire here. He has great loyalty and I would be happy with him staying as Captain.

I love Buffon too but having a captain outfield is better in my opinion.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:04 pm

Ridiculous bid. Vidal is worth more and Marchisio is priceless. As for loyalty Vidal seems quite happy while Marchisio bleeds black and white as he is Juve's De Rossi. Il Futuro Capitano.

Buffon is a superb leader yet I've long been against the idea of keeping GKs as Captains as you need one who can be on both ends. Marchisio has long had my support for Captaincy as he is a proper leader who keeps the heart beating for Juve in the absence of ADP. He embodies Juve and should be handed captaincy.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:05 pm

Arq .. I hear u a new juve fan
Fed up of berlu ey?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum