Viggo Mortensen: "Mou wouldn't have the balls to get in Simeone's face, because he'd give him a good kicking"

+4
Zealous
Swanhends
halamadrid2
BarrileteCosmico
8 posters

Go down

Viggo Mortensen: "Mou wouldn't have the balls to get in Simeone's face, because he'd give him a good kicking" Empty Viggo Mortensen: "Mou wouldn't have the balls to get in Simeone's face, because he'd give him a good kicking"

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:20 am

http://www.marca.com/2012/09/05/en/football/spanish_football/1346873758.html
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Viggo Mortensen: "Mou wouldn't have the balls to get in Simeone's face, because he'd give him a good kicking" Empty Re: Viggo Mortensen: "Mou wouldn't have the balls to get in Simeone's face, because he'd give him a good kicking"

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:49 am

And he calls himself a Madrid fan, gtfo
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Viggo Mortensen: "Mou wouldn't have the balls to get in Simeone's face, because he'd give him a good kicking" Empty Re: Viggo Mortensen: "Mou wouldn't have the balls to get in Simeone's face, because he'd give him a good kicking"

Post by Swanhends Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:53 am

Perfect timing....I was just wondering to myself, what does Viggo Mortensen think of Jose Mourinho? hmm
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:59 am

Easy for freaking Aragorn to call someone out lol

But he is a Madridista :bow: and I think his comments are a bit Argentine biased but no bigge.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:00 pm

Swanhends wrote:Perfect timing....I was just wondering to myself, what does Viggo Mortensen think of Jose Mourinho? hmm

Thankfully we can now die happy knowing what Aragorn thought of Jose.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:29 pm

Mou won't have the balls and Simeone won't have the eyes to give Mou a good kicking.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:33 pm

So now Jose has to prove he has balls by poking Simone in the eye? eco smile

I thought that kind of behaviour was bad eco smile
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:39 pm

Zealous wrote:So now Jose has to prove he has balls by poking Simone in the eye? eco smile

I thought that kind of behaviour was bad eco smile

That is how Mou rolls. I thought you knew this eco smile
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:45 pm

Mourinho wouldn't do it again anyway. tongue

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:00 pm

Swanhends wrote:Perfect timing....I was just wondering to myself, what does Viggo Mortensen think of Jose Mourinho? hmm
Actually, I was just wondering to myself what you thought Viggo Morensen thinks of Jose Mourinho. :coffee:
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:45 pm

he isnt a madridista, madrid is just his favourite club in spain, but he supports some team in argentina, dont remember the name tho, think its river
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down