urbaNRoots
Lex
che
billy_gr
the xcx
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Fàbregas: "I'm not a great sub, nor a superb teammate" Empty Fàbregas: "I'm not a great sub, nor a superb teammate"

Post by the xcx Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:29 am

Speaking to 'Radio MARCA', the midfielderCesc Fàbregas discussed his personal situation at Barcelona. The midfielder stated that he feels perfectly happy, although he admitted that every player wants to play every minute of every game. "No one in football likes being a sub. I can't say I'm a great sub. Just like everyone, I like playing and getting match time, but I'm not a bad teammate either".

"I wish all my teammates well, I put on a brave face, and if I get down then I make sure I do so when I get home, not when I'm with my teammates or the coach", Fàbregas added.

"I feel better than ever. I'm the first one in for training in the morning and the last to leave. I try to be the best teammate I can", Cesc insisted.

"I've always said that I'm at the best team in the world and I came here to compete, to learn and to enjoy it, not to fret over things. The coach knows what I have to offer. I'm competing against the three best in the world in my positions, and that makes a difference", continued the midfielder.

Fàbregas reiterated that he plans to be at Barça for the long term: "I'm thrilled to be part of this team. When the coach tells me I have to leave, I'll leave, but I'm not going to make it easy for him. I came here with the intention of retiring at Barça", he explained.

As for last weekend's match against Valencia, Cesc claims that he didn't hear the whistles against him and that he's satisfied with his performance. "I still think that I played well the other day, I felt very comfortable with Xavi, Leo and Song, and I went home happy. Of course I had a goalscoring chance that I would have loved to have taken, but I'm trying to be positive", he concluded.

Could be moving out in Winter?
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Fàbregas: "I'm not a great sub, nor a superb teammate" Empty Re: Fàbregas: "I'm not a great sub, nor a superb teammate"

Post by billy_gr Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:38 am

wouldn't mind it as long as someone else comes.
someone suitable though. enough with wrong transfers
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Fàbregas: "I'm not a great sub, nor a superb teammate" Empty Re: Fàbregas: "I'm not a great sub, nor a superb teammate"

Post by che Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:40 am

well he's not a good starter either, so what the hell is he good for?
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:43 am

we'll give you cesc you give us banega
deal?
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by che Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:45 am

nah... maybe for parejo?

or considering his excellent defensive performance for us last weekend ricardo costa Laughing
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:49 am

Awww things not going well at his boyhood club, then? Sad

Good. I hope things get drastically worse
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:54 am

which is a case study on how stats don't always tell the truth.
because last year his stats were pretty sexy
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:02 pm

It looks like 'Marca' interviews Cesc and gets a new story every single day. Laughing
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:48 pm

Tito will tell him to leave. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:49 pm

Ceskkk to Madrid hmm
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:00 pm

especially now you got modric you need him baddly :-p
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:02 pm

Our bench has heated seats. I'm sure he'll love it in Madrid more :I'munoriginal:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:32 pm

Razz
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:55 pm

Judging from the comments above, no one has read the article. He is saying his role isn't confined to being a sub only, which it isn't anyway, just like any other player, but he also acknowledges he is a team player and wont destabilize the dressing room if he is upset. (like certain individuals)

"I'm thrilled to be part of this team. When the coach tells me I have to leave, I'll leave, but I'm not going to make it easy for him. I came here with the intention of retiring at Barça", he explained.

"No one in football likes being a sub. I can't say I'm a great sub. Just like everyone, I like playing and getting match time, but I'm not a bad teammate either".

gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:07 pm

No one cares gondov, no one cares. *pats gondov on the head*
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:12 pm

gondov wrote:Judging from the comments above, no one has read the article. He is saying his role isn't confined to being a sub only, which it isn't anyway, just like any other player, but he also acknowledges he is a team player and wont destabilize the dressing room if he is upset. (like certain individuals)

"I'm thrilled to be part of this team. When the coach tells me I have to leave, I'll leave, but I'm not going to make it easy for him. I came here with the intention of retiring at Barça", he explained.

"No one in football likes being a sub. I can't say I'm a great sub. Just like everyone, I like playing and getting match time, but I'm not a bad teammate either".

we read the article, and his comments were riddled with despair. he's doing poorly but trying to hold it together so that he's not a disruptive force in the dressing room. and the part where he says he wants to retire at barca? yeah because their the best team and it's his boyhood club, but if he was unfazed, he wouldn't have even mentioned the scenario of the coach asking him to leave

read between the lines
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:26 pm

Zealous wrote:No one cares gondov, no one cares. *pats gondov on the head*

Clearly, you do care...posting 3 times and shit. :coffee:

gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:28 pm

Cesc, we get it you want to come back to Arsenal. Chaka

Last edited by Raptorgunner on Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:41 pm

He might be tempted to leave though, if he becomes a permanent sub imo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:48 pm

Imagine Cesc in Spurs @ January Laughing If they were willing to pay 27 for Moutinho.... Rolling Eyes

RG Sad
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:50 pm

Come to Liverpool and be our false 9 :bow:

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:52 pm

Cesc has given Perez a phone call, but Floro has sadly rejected him

Cesc to Getafe
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Emaharg Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:07 pm

Arsenal have 1st right to Cesc if I'm not mistaken.
Emaharg
Emaharg
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:55 pm

Cesc has Arsenal DNA
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:03 pm

Just going to point out that the title is wrong :coffee:

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next