'Juve a great team with a great Coach'

Go down

'Juve a great team with a great Coach' Empty 'Juve a great team with a great Coach'

Post by DeviAngel Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:08 pm

Celtic boss Neil Lennon has admitted that his team will be up against it when they face Juventus tomorrow evening.

The Scottish side host the Bianconeri at Parkhead on Tuesday in the last 16 of the Champions League.

And the Bhoys boss has claimed that they will come up against a 'great team', as well as praising Alessandro Matri and Andrea Pirlo.

“We're looking forward to the challenge that lies ahead from Juventus,” he told a Press conference.

“They are well organised, very strong defensively and blessed with fantastic footballers. Matri especially has caught my eye recently.

“Vidal, Marchisio and Pogba are all talented players, while Pirlo is still one of the finest midfielder in world football.

“We are facing a great team with a great Coach and it's very exciting for me to challenge myself against Juventus and Antonio Conte.

“Anything can happen over the two games. Nothing's decided tomorrow and we'll play with commitment over 180 minutes.”
==============

Bravo coach for the good and kind words Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down