Is Ibrahimovic the most naturally gifted striker in the world?

+22
Lord Awesome
vivabarca38
Sushi Master
lenear1030
billionmillion
Eivindo
guest7
Dutti
Valkyrja
chinomaster182
eltractor
McAgger
Vibe
zizzle
Magricos
arnoldinho
The Sanchez
Onyx
the xcx
Ion Creanga
Die Borussen
Vlad the Impaler
26 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Is Ibrahimovic the most naturally gifted striker in the world? Empty Is Ibrahimovic the most naturally gifted striker in the world?

Post by Vlad the Impaler Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:03 pm

What do you think? hmm

Yes or No? Give solid arguments.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Is Ibrahimovic the most naturally gifted striker in the world? Empty Re: Is Ibrahimovic the most naturally gifted striker in the world?

Post by Die Borussen Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:09 pm

no because he is not

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Is Ibrahimovic the most naturally gifted striker in the world? Empty Re: Is Ibrahimovic the most naturally gifted striker in the world?

Post by Ion Creanga Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:13 pm

Yeah, he is the most naturally gifted talent.. I never seen anyone dribble with so little effort.. He scored so many goals from outside the box and specteculars, he's just amazing with the ball. It is a pleasure to watch. He always chooses the best solution, he has great vision, great creativity, strength, good running speed on short distance despite being very tall(he's stride length is huge) ... He is good in close spaces, large spaces, inside-outside the box, free-kicks, volleys, bicycle kicks, assists. He is never boring, and never fails to amaze me! He is 31 and he is getting better, that's the most scarry thing! No one has this qualities, so yes he is the best talent. He's only error is laziness!
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:14 pm

Ninis wrote:no because he is not

I said solid arguments, you didn't bring an argument rofl .Your answer isn't accepted. banana

Just jokin' mate Wink.

Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:16 pm

Id take Messi over him anyday...
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:17 pm

After Messi, he probably is. However I'd still take Benzema over him.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:19 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:After Messi, he probably is. However I'd still take Benzema over him.

This. :coffee:
Too lazy at times though apart from that, has all the gifts of a good talented striker. The attitude needs to change as well...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:20 pm

How could I forgot about Goatzema...
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by arnoldinho Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:28 pm

tuddor wrote:Yeah, he is the most naturally gifted talent.. I never seen anyone dribble with so little effort.. He scored so many goals from outside the box and specteculars, he's just amazing with the ball. It is a pleasure to watch. He always chooses the best solution, he has great vision, great creativity, strength, good running speed on short distance despite being very tall(he's stride length is huge) ... He is good in close spaces, large spaces, inside-outside the box, free-kicks, volleys, bicycle kicks, assists. He is never boring, and never fails to amaze me! He is 31 and he is getting better, that's the most scarry thing! No one has this qualities, so yes he is the best talent. He's only error is laziness!

Well said. But if you look at the England VS. Sweden game closely, you will see how much his work rate has improved now he is the captain. He constantly runs back to defend and to start the attack once his team gets the ball back, like a CM. But he also manages to steal the limelight in front of the goal. He is a constant threat, in the air, from set pieces and his decision making has improved, now he knows when and who to pass to so his team comes out on top. Unfortunately his teammates aren't always capable to turn these chances into goals (reminds me of Messi and Barca), but no doubt, he IS, a living legend.

arnoldinho
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:30 pm

so why no nerman?

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:38 pm

Living legend no

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:39 pm

Magricos wrote: Living legend no

Why?He is not dead banana .
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:33 am

Yes he is. Of course Messi is obviously more talented but since his game evolved he's become more of a goal machine than that little wizard with the ball on his feet.

Can we count Ronaldinho ? coz he's more talented than both of them combined.
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:54 am

Benzema over Ibrahimovic Laughing

Dopest dope I've ever smoked
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:57 am

lmfao no and no and no

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:02 am

I would say yes.....At his prime I actually rate him higher than CR :coffee:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:09 am

I think he is the best penalty taker in the world right now.

BTW, check those compilations:

Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by eltractor Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:55 am

he excells in everything! he can be a poacher in the box, and even can play on the edge of the penalty area. he has the mentality of a champion, and always wants to win. i think he is one of the best strikers really
eltractor
eltractor
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by eltractor Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:56 am

btw although i like benz a lot, and i support real and france national team, but benz is really toooooo far from attaigning his level
eltractor
eltractor
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by chinomaster182 Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:31 am

I'm not sure "naturally gifted" is the best way to describe his technique. If you've read up on his career, he practiced nonstop when he was young, giving candy to little kids if they could take the ball from his feet. I'm sure he was amazing even starting up, but he worked a ton to get to where he is now.

If you're asking if he has the best technique of any center forward in the game then i would highly agree. His first touch is the best on the planet imo, the guy is amazing to watch with the ball at his feet, like he had a magnet on both shoes. The way he manipulates a football, you only see that kind of skill in extremely gifted players like Ronaldinho, Ronaldo9, Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel.

At the peak of his career, he was breathtaking if you like showmanship. He's never been extremely effective like CR7 or Messi, but he embodies the art of football.

I believe he is the third best player of this generation, behind Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi, and i also believe he has already done enough to be considered one of the all time greats.
chinomaster182
chinomaster182
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:45 am

His first touch is orgasmic, and his movements as well. The most complete attacking player along with CR7, and the most talented after Messi.
If Ibra would have had Messi's physique he would be the best no doubt.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:56 am

Messi with Ibra's physique. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutti Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:59 am

Ibra can use his height advantage so well like no other player. For example, with his agility, he can flick the ball in one big step to get it out of reach of a defender.
Dutti
Dutti
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by arnoldinho Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:00 am

Kizu wrote:His first touch is orgasmic, and his movements as well. The most complete attacking player along with CR7, and the most talented after Messi.

Do you mean attitude? Cos Ibrahimovic is superior to Messi in almost every way when it comes down to physical appearance on the pitch. He is tall, strong, and despite these things, quick off the line and has an impressive top speed with the ball. Also has great balance and agility(so does Messi, but he has lower center of gravity).

arnoldinho
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:26 am

arnoldinho wrote:
Kizu wrote:His first touch is orgasmic, and his movements as well. The most complete attacking player along with CR7, and the most talented after Messi.

Do you mean attitude? Cos Ibrahimovic is superior to Messi in almost every way when it comes down to physical appearance on the pitch. He is tall, strong, and despite these things, quick off the line and has an impressive top speed with the ball. Also has great balance and agility(so does Messi, but he has lower center of gravity).

I mean acceleration, balance, pace, agility.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next