How highly do you rate Ezequiel Lavezzi?

3 posters

Go down

How highly do you rate Ezequiel Lavezzi? Empty How highly do you rate Ezequiel Lavezzi?

Post by Vlad the Impaler Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:52 pm

How highly do you rate Ezequiel Lavezzi?

Personally i believe that he is a world class player endowed with a great capacity of effort, good tehncial abilities and high acceleration & sprint speed.He is also a real fighter, he has that italian specific winner mentality.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

How highly do you rate Ezequiel Lavezzi? Empty Re: How highly do you rate Ezequiel Lavezzi?

Post by the xcx Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:55 am

Decent player, shone most of time in Seria A but never really seen him in bigger stages. Hardly what I call an WC player.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

How highly do you rate Ezequiel Lavezzi? Empty Re: How highly do you rate Ezequiel Lavezzi?

Post by zizzle Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:37 am

Nameless wrote:Decent player, shone most of time in Seria A but never really seen him in bigger stages. Hardly what I call an WC player.

Playing for Napoli and now PSG doesnt help his case. If he was in the EPL there wouldnt be any space left on his wagon
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:31 am

zizzle wrote:
Nameless wrote:Decent player, shone most of time in Seria A but never really seen him in bigger stages. Hardly what I call an WC player.

Playing for Napoli and now PSG doesnt help his case. If he was in the EPL there wouldnt be any space left on his wagon

I guess not many people have even seen Lavezzi in more than 3 games.Maybe they only watched him on youtube...
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down