Kick
Abramovich
Ganso
Bear
Gil
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Official Move Ramires Back into CM Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Move Ramires Back into CM Thread

Post by Kick Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:26 am

iNFINITY9910 wrote:As much as active Oscar is on the field, I doubt he has the physicality to play Mikel's role in the long run. I think he is far better a lil more forward.
Not what I meant by that.
Here is what I mean. When we win the ball back in defence.
The Official Move Ramires Back into CM Thread - Page 2 AbDsMlVajt
Oscar Drops deep to receive the ball from Terry.

He then looks to pass the ball To either a fullback, CM or winger before running up the pitch to his normal spot.
The Official Move Ramires Back into CM Thread - Page 2 AbDsMp3acn
The dotted line is his possible passes while the solid line is his run after he has released the ball.

Make sense?

Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Official Move Ramires Back into CM Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Move Ramires Back into CM Thread

Post by iNFINITY9910 Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:45 pm

Its a bit too much work for him isn't it? I know that Mata doesn't really track back a lot but if Mata could do this it would be ideal.
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:01 pm

yeah. If only he had Ramires-like Stamana.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:41 pm

Oscar did that a lot for Brazil in the games I watched, I see no problems in him doing the same. An extra bonus is the stamina and work rate of Rambo, when Oscar drops deep picks up the ball plays a little Rambo can burst through like his old sexy AVB days & am sure Oscar has the tactical discipline to hold especially with RDM as manager.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:48 pm

Abramovich wrote:Oscar did that a lot for Brazil in the games I watched, I see no problems in him doing the same. An extra bonus is the stamina and work rate of Rambo, when Oscar drops deep picks up the ball plays a little Rambo can burst through like his old sexy AVB days & am sure Oscar has the tactical discipline to hold especially with RDM as manager.

That is something I didn't consider. hmm

This tactic looks plausable, would like to see RDM try it.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:22 pm

Lets stick to the basics first.

We've got to find a way to make the Hazard-Oscar-Mata trio work in tandem first.

So far it's been one of them on fire and the other two average. Imagine how good this team will be if they finally get that balance and chemistry right. Shocked
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:33 pm

Oscar has started to link up very well with Mata and Torres unlike in his first appearances,its just a matter of time before they start goating.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:50 am

Is it just me or Hazard is not a team player? He has brilliant ability n skills n what not but he doesn't really go with the others that often...
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:32 am

He could certainly improve that aspect of his game.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:02 am

iNFINITY9910 wrote:Is it just me or Hazard is not a team player? He has brilliant ability n skills n what not but he doesn't really go with the others that often...

?????????????????
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:06 pm

iNFINITY9910 wrote:Is it just me or Hazard is not a team player? He has brilliant ability n skills n what not but he doesn't really go with the others that often...
Err....no he isn't selfish if that's what you mean.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:52 pm

No no he isnt selfish, its just that when Oscar + Mata is clicking he kind of goes silent a bit. But before that he was banging here n there..
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:22 am

Tbh they only started together like 2-3 times and those were against tough teams
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:21 am

Give them 6 months to gel ffs.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2