The Back-to-Back Champions League Winning Thread

+2
Harmonica
futbol
6 posters

Go down

The Back-to-Back Champions League Winning Thread Empty The Back-to-Back Champions League Winning Thread

Post by futbol Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:22 pm

Today I woke up at 12:30 pm. Yesterday I was feeling a bit ill but when I woke up my supreme immune system dealt with everything and I felt good. For breakfast I had some selfmade cake. I didn't bother to shave. I haven't shaved since before Christmas holidays but I didn't care. I quite like the bum look. I took the car and headed to work. When I arrived at the parking lot of the company I was slightly surprised. Almost empty which is unusual. Normally there are like 100 cars. Lazy plebs probably all on holidays. Anyway, I entered our office and discovered 2 fellow students already working. Normally there are 5 or 6. Truly on holidays the lazy plebs. Said "hello, how was your Christmas, yadda yadda", pretending that I actually cared. You know, the usual. I sat on my place, opened the document that I'm working on, opened Firefox on the other dual monitor and started to read some football sites to kill some time. Then I realized that something was missing. The morning coffee! I went to the kitchen and made myself some green tea because the plebs didn't bother to clean the coffee machine since before Christmas holidays. So then I took my tea and sat on my place when suddenly it dawned on me. Just out of nowhere, like the apple falling on Newton's head after which he formulated Newton's laws. I was in a sudden transcended state of mind. I saw it clearly: We are going to win the Champions League again this season.

Yes, that's it. I apologize for the spoiler. But it's happening. Enjoy.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

The Back-to-Back Champions League Winning Thread Empty Re: The Back-to-Back Champions League Winning Thread

Post by Harmonica Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:38 pm

I have to be honest I also had an epiphany, years from each CL win, 06 to 09 = 3, 09-11 = 2, 11-15 = 4, 15 - ? = 1. I didn't want to jinx it but because as you did it already, it's out.

Now we can only win if you start to believe in luck. Feel the luck, acknowledge it, pray it and embrace it, and we can win. And Messi of course.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

The Back-to-Back Champions League Winning Thread Empty Re: The Back-to-Back Champions League Winning Thread

Post by Bankz Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:11 pm

Suspect
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:36 am

In 2008/09 I had an epiphany that we would win the treble. It strucked me suddenly and it was like it could see the images. Off course I don't believe in bullshit and I know it was just a minor hallucination caused by being very drunk and sleepy and thinking for away about our incoming finals.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by À bout de souffle Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:50 am

As per UD "Epiphany: a smart-sounding word for realizing you've been practically retarded for quite some time"

You guys have lost it in my absence. Arsenal to knock us out unless the GOAT Bravo is in goal, then we will reign supreme until he retires (a tragic day for world football Sad )
À bout de souffle
À bout de souffle
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:03 pm

Look who is back. cheers

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by À bout de souffle Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:34 am

I'm afraid others don't share your enthusiasm. Razz

I was just dropping by this festive season to wish my club the best despite my ever inherent skepticism.
À bout de souffle
À bout de souffle
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:35 am

À bout de souffle wrote:I'm afraid others don't share your enthusiasm. Razz

We didn't miss you at all and neither did we think of you every single day Sad
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by À bout de souffle Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:59 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:
À bout de souffle wrote:I'm afraid others don't share your enthusiasm. Razz

We didn't miss you at all and neither did we think of you every single day Sad

Not sure about others, but you shall think of me every single day when Barca wins the CL back to bck and I'll post a pic of me in the Bayern colours. :coffee:
À bout de souffle
À bout de souffle
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:45 am

I think you might just as well post that pic right now since as evidenced by the occurrence described in futbol's OP the CL win has already happened in the future.

In return, I promise to post a pic of me wearing MAtS's new Malaga jersey after Bayerns 2017 CL triumph hmm
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by À bout de souffle Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:40 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:I think you might just as well post that pic right now since as evidenced by the occurrence described in futbol's OP the CL win has already happened in the future.

In return, I promise to post a pic of me wearing MAtS's new Malaga jersey after Bayerns 2017 CL triumph hmm

No material evidence, no party.

As for your proposal, its falls way too short of my standards. Think bigger and better. :coffee:
À bout de souffle
À bout de souffle
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down