the xcx
Blue Barrett
Die Borussen
The 14th
Onyx
45 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Which club do you think Mourinho will go to next?

Mourinho confirms he's going to Chelsea Vote_lcap53%Mourinho confirms he's going to Chelsea Vote_rcap 53% 
[ 30 ]
Mourinho confirms he's going to Chelsea Vote_lcap14%Mourinho confirms he's going to Chelsea Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 8 ]
Mourinho confirms he's going to Chelsea Vote_lcap12%Mourinho confirms he's going to Chelsea Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 7 ]
Mourinho confirms he's going to Chelsea Vote_lcap0%Mourinho confirms he's going to Chelsea Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Mourinho confirms he's going to Chelsea Vote_lcap0%Mourinho confirms he's going to Chelsea Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Mourinho confirms he's going to Chelsea Vote_lcap4%Mourinho confirms he's going to Chelsea Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 2 ]
Mourinho confirms he's going to Chelsea Vote_lcap17%Mourinho confirms he's going to Chelsea Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 10 ]

Total Votes : 57

Mourinho confirms he's going to Chelsea Empty Mourinho confirms he's going to Chelsea

Post by Onyx Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:40 pm

He recently said:

“In England I am blue. I will push a little but when I watch matches on TV,” he told Sky Sports News.

“I cannot deny what is clear in my mind. After Real Madrid, England, that’s for sure. I keep saying the same, I know clearly.

“In England (I could manage) everyone. I am blue, but I am London blue. I am a professional.”

Last edited by Yohan Modric on Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Mourinho confirms he's going to Chelsea Empty Re: Mourinho confirms he's going to Chelsea

Post by The 14th Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:45 pm

If he goes to england, or better yet, when he goes to england, he will most likely choose the club that he will coach for a long long time as he has said that in england's culture it is easier to be a long term manager.

Only united, city, and chelsea are possibilities imo.

I'd like him to go to city, he will probably go to chelsea, and the last case scenario is united.

I wouldnt go to united if i were him though, i'd want to win titles and write history for a inspiring up and coming club which chelsea and city can both be classified as when compared to united.

Also he'd live in ferguson's shadow arguably, but hes proffesional and maybe he wouldnt care.

Chelsea is most likely imo, then city, then united, ID really like to see him in city.
The 14th
The 14th
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Mourinho confirms he's going to Chelsea Empty Re: Mourinho confirms he's going to Chelsea

Post by Die Borussen Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:53 pm

would be so awesome if he goes to city and guardiola goes to united ^^

anyway i have a feeling bayern will fail lift a major trophy the next years too therefore they will make him an offer he cant resist and he'll go to bundesliga

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:56 pm

If he's coming back to England, he's going to choose Chelsea no doubt. As much as he has loyalty problems concerning long term stay, he still stays loyal to his previously managed clubs.

He'll never coach Juventus or AC Milan or Napoli. He'll never coach Barca or Athletico or Valencia. He'll never coach United or City or Arsenal(least likely of all Laughing). Only other direction I can see him going apart from Chelsea is Bayern Munich in Bundesliga.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:56 pm

United
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by The 14th Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:00 pm

Barrettinator wrote:If he's coming back to England, he's going to choose Chelsea no doubt. As much as he has loyalty problems concerning long term stay, he still stays loyal to his previously managed clubs.

He'll never coach Juventus or AC Milan or Napoli. He'll never coach Barca or Athletico or Valencia. He'll never coach United or City or Arsenal(least likely of all Laughing). Only other direction I can see him going apart from Chelsea is Bayern Munich in Bundesliga.
Wrong, he may have said in the past he wouldnt coach anything other than inter in italy, but in a madrid interview 2 or 3 days old ( i even have video link) he says he wants to go to england after madrid and that he's a blue, but 1st and foremost, a professional, implying that chelsea are not the only club he'd manage in england.

He likes england first and foremost, chelsea is probably priority pick, but he wont mind managing city and maybe even united.
The 14th
The 14th
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:04 pm

I think Chelsea will be his preferred choice, but can easily see him managing Manchester City, too. Somehow don't see him at United, it'd be such a huge leap between egos, comparing SAF and Mourinho, that it would feel just weird.

So Chelsea or City.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by che Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:21 pm

he'll go to city, get the most expensive squad in the history of football and be wanked on as the best manager ever because of winning the cl with the above mentioned most expensive squad in history in like the fifth attempt... yawn
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:52 pm

mou haters everywhere Laughing

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:11 pm

Fergie's heir :bow:
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:17 pm

Chelsea or United.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:37 pm

United. He never passes the opportunity to praise our club or manager. He and SAF get along well, so I reckon when SAF calls it quits on a glorious career, he's going to recommend Mou as his successor.

Mou will be able to deal with the pressure + the opportunity to be the first new manager of United in over 26 years will be too much to pass on.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:39 pm

Arsenal in the list ?? rofl
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:42 pm

He did say London. :coffee:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:16 pm

London Blue = Chelsea :coffee:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Rev Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:14 pm

Arsenal obviously

Not. :coffee:
Rev
Rev
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:56 pm

Barrettinator wrote:

He'll never coach Barca
After RealIm sure if Mou was offered the Barcelona job he would take it.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm

vivabarca38 wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:

He'll never coach Barca
After RealIm sure if Mou was offered the Barcelona job he would take it.
to relegate them

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzza Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:15 am

would you arsenal fans want him? if i were you i wouldnt want such a conservative coach after years of attractive football from wenger.

Muzza
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:20 am

I'm sure after all those years they want trophies though. :coffee:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:47 am

Muzza wrote:would you arsenal fans want him? if i were you i wouldnt want such a conservative coach after years of attractive football from wenger.
yes but you are a barca fan
at least hide your supported club so i can ignore you regarding this statement of yours

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzza Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:33 am

yes but you are a barca fan
at least hide your supported club so i can ignore you regarding this statement of yours

and you are a parma fan? whats this got to do with you.

I'm sure after all those years they want trophies though.

yeah right like mou's going to win anthing with arsenal's budget.

Muzza
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:51 am

we dont even play that conservatively lol
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:00 am

Mou to manage Chelsea when Terry and Lampard retire.

they take over assistant jobs and when Mou leaves we will have the all mighty manager duo of Lamperry!

seriously though, It has to be Chelsea. There is no other club in England he loves as much as he loves Chelsea. I think it is a question of how he and Roman will get along.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:32 am

Make it happen.

Abra might actually buyout his contract lol
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next