John Guidetti: They(teammates) used to take my shoes and cut them in half before throwing them in the bin

+2
Swanhends
halamadrid2
6 posters

Go down

John Guidetti: They(teammates) used to take my shoes and cut them in half before throwing them in the bin Empty John Guidetti: They(teammates) used to take my shoes and cut them in half before throwing them in the bin

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:15 pm

Ill try and translate it myself since its in swedish

in a guest appearance with SVT's talkshow "the skavlan", Guidetti talked about his experiences since moving to Manchester

Guidetti has made a name of himself with 20 goals on his loan campaign with Feyernoord, but he still remember the harsh welcoming he received as a new City player

"People used to spit at me(on the street)" says the 20 year old when he appears on the guest show "the skavlan" which is recorded in London

"They(teammates) used to take my shoes cut them in halves and throw them in the bin", continues the 20 year old

"They used to openly insult my family when they were here for the first time, but they were not so smart because they did not understand that Scandinavians know english"

He said "its important to take the conflict rather than let it slip away unnoticed regardless of who its you are dealing with, once i went up to Kolo Toure and Vieira who are about 2 metres tall and said "yo, don't talk to me like that""

in the Programme which is broadcasted on Friday sees the singer Alicia Keys comfort the striker who has been out of football for about half a year with a stomach illness after eating a bad chicken

"I don't like Chicken" she says

"I've also stopped eating it" he jokes who soon will put the bullying and an upset stomach behind him

Guidetti who last week talked about his condition and future to Swedish Sportbladet also talks about the difference in reception of new players between City and Swedish teams

"In Sweden everybody loves eachother, you high-five eachother and celebrate when others score, here on the other hand its different, because players know its difficult to survive so they try and put the glory on themselves, when you first train they don't pass you the ball because when you don't have the ball you can't show how good you are"
source:Sportbladet

=======================

Sure he might be an arrogant brat who thinks he is the second coming of Ibra, but boy does it show the light of City's training methods

My hate for City just grew breaking the barometer, what kind of way is that wtf, hope they get kicked out of the group stage now, common Dortmund/Ajax
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

John Guidetti: They(teammates) used to take my shoes and cut them in half before throwing them in the bin Empty Re: John Guidetti: They(teammates) used to take my shoes and cut them in half before throwing them in the bin

Post by Swanhends Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:19 pm

inb4 chemical boy
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

John Guidetti: They(teammates) used to take my shoes and cut them in half before throwing them in the bin Empty Re: John Guidetti: They(teammates) used to take my shoes and cut them in half before throwing them in the bin

Post by NiallQuinnsdiscoPants Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:58 pm

Same happened to Bendtner when he was at Sunderland. Well the clothes bit, not the spitting and bullying that is pretty harsh, makes me wonder why he re signed after being released.

Seems like the clothes thing is a pretty common thing though, I recall barton doing it with some 1s Ugg Boots.

John Guidetti: They(teammates) used to take my shoes and cut them in half before throwing them in the bin X2_82806e4
John Guidetti: They(teammates) used to take my shoes and cut them in half before throwing them in the bin X2_828077d

But Bendtner was in for a shock when he started turning up at the Sunderland training ground with posh shirts and smart suit jackets on every day, because the rest of the team ripped them up!

He said: “Having my clothes cut in to pieces was fine!”

“As a result, I’ve learnt to dress down now in a major way when I come in to training. The alternative is that I simply wouldn’t have any clothes left.

“I like to look smart. I’d always tend to wear a suit jacket and nice shirts, but I’ve learned that if I come in wearing them, I will not be leaving wearing them. I now have to wear more every-day clothes when I come here, then when I get home I get changed straight away. My other stuff was getting destroyed. I’m still not entirely sure who did it, but don’t worry, I’ll be getting my own back.”

Last edited by NiallQuinnsdiscoPants on Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:00 pm

Shocked

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:03 pm

I lol'd at "yo, dont talk to me like that"

world class wigger

just proves how city is a team consisting of a bunch of c*nts and not a team, no wonder they cant even get past the group stages
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:52 pm

@ NiallQuinnsdiscoPants, he was going to leave, but that stomach bug is what made him stay, he had Lazio and many other Clubs after him.... He doesn't even want to stay, he said if he can't get playing time he will leave
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:34 pm

I'm sure this happens a lot more than we think, tbf.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:50 pm

i would understand if it was a small club BC, but a big Club like Man City to hog the spotlight because of being scared to lose their place is just a small team mentality

Also even their Sporting Direction Vieira talked bad to him, that doesn't look too well within the club, imagine what Ballo would have done to him lmfao
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down