+4
fatman123
lszanto
iNFINITY9910
Shed
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

UEFA Champions League - FC Nordsjælland vs Chelsea - Page 2 Empty Re: UEFA Champions League - FC Nordsjælland vs Chelsea

Post by lszanto Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:09 pm

Don't get it, why not play youngsters who want to prove themselves?

lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

UEFA Champions League - FC Nordsjælland vs Chelsea - Page 2 Empty Re: UEFA Champions League - FC Nordsjælland vs Chelsea

Post by Abramovich Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:13 pm

I hope we concede the equaliser, RDM is being a real tool today.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:21 pm

Yeah it's frustrating.

Also is it just me or has the ref given way too many fouls to them in their own half. Their defenders are dropping like flies and he blows every time, we would've had at least one goal from it.

LUIZ!
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:40 pm

Excellent result, so-so performance. In the end, 3 points is 3 points.

Also, FANTASTIC result in Turin from our perspective banana
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:52 pm

UEFA Champions League - FC Nordsjælland vs Chelsea - Page 2 Tumblr_mba9r4lhDj1ruhh4yo1_1280
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:06 pm

My thoughts,

Ref was crap and inconsistant.

Defence was strong but Ivanovic needed to be subbed after the 60th minute.
Mata was MOTM, he is back baby. Cool
Hazard did great as a super sub, exactly what we needed. Good sub IMO.
Cech, what form he is in :bow:
Torres was unlucky IMO.
Ramires Lampard was alright but Lampard was rusty.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:17 pm

The ONE thing I hate about Ivanovic's defending is how he constantly lets wingers make their crosses into the box. As far as you don't attempt to cut into the box he won't stop you, you can do whatever you want. He really needs to fix that.

Meanwhile Azpi needs to feature more ffs.

Fantastic result, btw.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:36 pm

Another complaint: Luiz long balls.

They don't. Farking. Work.
I wonder how long it'll take him to figure this out and quit doing it alreadyUEFA Champions League - FC Nordsjælland vs Chelsea - Page 2 ..%5CSkins%5Cdefault%5Cimages%5Cemoticons%5CEmoticon%20-%20head%20against%20wall
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:47 pm

Barrettinator wrote:The ONE thing I hate about Ivanovic's defending is how he constantly lets wingers make their crosses into the box. As far as you don't attempt to cut into the box he won't stop you, you can do whatever you want. He really needs to fix that.

Meanwhile Azpi needs to feature more ffs.

Fantastic result, btw.
As for this, IMO, there's no reason he can't/shouldn't play this weekend. Norwich are absolute wank this season, I'm afraid. And these are the kind of games he needs to be blooded in. Unless we intend to keep him benched the entire season until Iva gets injured/suspended, at which point he'd essentially be getting thrown in off the deep end having not gotten any games/experience previously.

Sort it out, Robbie!
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:46 am

Azpilicueta should have featured today.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:49 am

Kick wrote:Azpilicueta should have featured today.
I thought so originally too, but after seeing the performance Nord put on, I'm happy we didn't chance it.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:54 am

After the 60th minute, hewould have been better than bran.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:02 pm

Torres wasn't unlucky imo, he should have burried that chance when Oscar (i think?) put him in. I've even see scrubs like Walcott finish those chances & he hits it straight at the keeper, epic fail silent .
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:29 pm

Abramovich wrote:Torres wasn't unlucky imo, he should have burried that chance when Oscar (i think?) put him in. I've even see scrubs like Walcott finish those chances & he hits it straight at the keeper, epic fail silent .
Well he can do no wrong. You know that.
If he scores, it's "See, he's on his way back. Be patient. Give him more time"
When he doesn't, it's "He was unlucky. He's 'working hard'." Give him more time".

It's really a no-lose situation.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:26 pm

Shed is on to it Very Happy
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kellzfresh Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:44 pm

torres shoud finish his chances, i was dissapointed. But he is now making runs at the right time, getting one on ones against arsenal and nordsjaelland. He needs to get 15goals by january or chelsea will go in for a striker.

kellzfresh
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:19 am

Welcome kellz.

Torres has 4 goals from 8 games so he isn't doing too badly. Just needs a couple of good games and everyone will get off his back.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:40 am

kellzfresh wrote:torres shoud finish his chances, i was dissapointed. But he is now making runs at the right time, getting one on ones against arsenal and nordsjaelland. He needs to get 15goals by january or chelsea will go in for a striker.
Well considering he's already scored 5 by sheer happenstance and luck, getting 10 more in the next 3 months is a definite possibility.

Either way, Chelsea need another CF big time. Having only one out-and-out striker in a squad is sheer lunacy. Time to stop kowtowing to this big baby and bring in the players the squad needs whether he 'likes' the competition or not.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2