Funkentelechy
elitedam
Ganso
Catracho
McLewis
50 posters

Page 35 of 44 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 39 ... 44  Next

Go down

Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú - Page 35 Empty Re: Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú

Post by jibers Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:45 pm

Shocking GKing

Goal NERMAN :bow:

jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú - Page 35 Empty Re: Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú

Post by M99 Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:51 pm

About Oscar. He is 20, lots of time to improve. He has earned his spot in the NT, he gave some great performances and showed composure belying his age. He and Neyman have great chemistry together and this is vital for Brazil's future. Next best alternative is Hernanes and Oscar has outperformed him, CAM spot is Oscar's and he deserves it.

The person who should be benched is Hulk. Lucas Moura is way ahead of him in current form.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:00 pm

M99 wrote:About Oscar. He is 20, lots of time to improve. He has earned his spot in the NT, he gave some great performances and showed composure belying his age. He and Neyman have great chemistry together and this is vital for Brazil's future. Next best alternative is Hernanes and Oscar has outperformed him, CAM spot is Oscar's and he deserves it.

The person who should be benched is Hulk. Lucas Moura is way ahead of him in current form.
Didnt say he is bad, just saying. Dont even have a problem with him starting because of a lack of alternatives, but I just dont think he is great as yet.

Actually I dont think anyone should be benched, the usual 11 sounds pretty good to me. Only leftback I question.

Lucas is a different kind of right forward/winger, so I get why you would start with Hulk who in theory is a goal threat (and before recently he has been that for Brazil).
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:08 pm

What a pass by Paulinho. Cool in front of goal from Oscar.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:08 pm

Oscar :bow: GL jinx Proud

What a through ball by Paulinho.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:19 pm

The Franchise wrote:
M99 wrote:About Oscar. He is 20, lots of time to improve. He has earned his spot in the NT, he gave some great performances and showed composure belying his age. He and Neyman have great chemistry together and this is vital for Brazil's future. Next best alternative is Hernanes and Oscar has outperformed him, CAM spot is Oscar's and he deserves it.

Didnt say he is bad, just saying. Dont even have a problem with him starting because of a lack of alternatives, but I just dont think he is great as yet.

Actually I dont think anyone should be benched, the usual 11 sounds pretty good to me. Only leftback I question.

Lucas is a different kind of right forward/winger, so I get why you would start with Hulk who in theory is a goal threat (and before recently he has been that for Brazil).
I agree with what you said, Oscar has flaws in his game. jibers said he should not start which I disagree with. Like Ozil, he sometimes has one of those games where he does zilch, but he also had some really great performances. And yeah Hulk in theory is a goal threat but his scoring draught is reaching Benzema level, high time he is benched. I am not comfortable in having two attacking fullbacks in any team, Filipe Luis sounds the safer option than Marcelo but right now he is not even in the squad (usurped by Maxwell). Scolari is very stubborn with his squad selections, hardly does he change his set squad so barring injuries the the team that won Condfederations Cup is going to be the team in the World Cup. He did not take Jardel and Elber in 2002 but that paid of, hopefully again his stubbornness paid,of. I am quite happy with the team, just want Diego Costa there instead of Jo, Marquinhos instead of Rever/Henrique and Rafael as Dani Alves back up. The likes of Coutinho, Fernandinho, Jonathan, Damiao, Filipe Luis, Diego Alves, Rafael Cabral, Taison need to up their bad form or continue their good form and they can get a shot too.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by elitedam Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:01 pm

M99 wrote:
The Franchise wrote:

I agree with what you said, Oscar has flaws in his game. jibers said he should not start which I disagree with. Like Ozil, he sometimes has one of those games where he does zilch, but he also had some really great performances. And yeah Hulk in theory is a goal threat but his scoring draught is reaching Benzema level, high time he is benched. I am not comfortable in having two attacking fullbacks in any team, Filipe Luis sounds the safer option than Marcelo but right now he is not even in the squad (usurped by Maxwell). Scolari is very stubborn with his squad selections, hardly does he change his set squad so barring injuries the the team that won Condfederations Cup is going to be the team in the World Cup. He did not take Jardel and Elber in 2002 but that paid of, hopefully again his stubbornness paid,of. I am quite happy with the team, just want Diego Costa there instead of Jo, Marquinhos instead of Rever/Henrique and Rafael as Dani Alves back up. The likes of Coutinho, Fernandinho, Jonathan, Damiao, Filipe Luis, Diego Alves, Rafael Cabral, Taison need to up their bad form or continue their good form and they can get a shot too.
Great post! I would only add that Bernard looked a lot better on the right wing the few times he played there than Hulk or Lucas. Hulk's level fell substantially after he moved to Russia (though I see he has started to score again in the Russian league) and Lucas is overrated as hell (still puts his head down and tries to dribble everybody). Vitinho would also have been an option on the right but he decided to go to Siberia and throw away his career.
elitedam
elitedam
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:19 pm

People actually watched this game?? smh I'm boycotting the Brazilian NT until the powers at will step down from their positions in CBF.

anywho.. Let me reply to these set of players.

The likes of Coutinho, Fernandinho, Jonathan, Damiao, Filipe Luis, Diego Alves, Rafael Cabral, Taison need to up their bad form or continue their good form and they can get a shot too. wrote:
Fernandinho deserves to be in the NT over say Gustavo, Lucas Leiva.. but will ultimately fight with Sandro for that last spot tbh. Damiao is done.. theres nothing he can do to get back into the NT seeing as the season is coming to a close soon and he hasn't done jack shite all YEAR. Coutinho has to prove to us he can play good ALL season in order to even make the bench with the amount of player he's contesting for on that central and lefthand side of the Brazilian offense... he's outside looking in atm. Jonathan?? srs? No shot in hell. Filipe Luis will be left out aslong as Maxwell continues to have the great season he's having at PSG. Rafael Cabral/Diego Alves would make a great back-up.. I don't see Brazil with a GK issue. Taison is on the outside looking in cuz he plays in Ukraine.. unlike Bernard he didn't look NT level at Internacional prior to leaving for Metalist iirc.

Marquinhos/Doria for Rever/Henrique would do.. Rafael still subjected to his Olympic debacle.. needs to return though.. no doubt.

Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:40 pm

Catracho wrote:People actually watched this game?? smh I'm boycotting the Brazilian NT until the powers at will step down from their positions in CBF.

Fernandinho deserves to be in the NT over say Gustavo, Lucas Leiva.. but will ultimately fight with Sandro for that last spot tbh. Damiao is done.. theres nothing he can do to get back into the NT seeing as the season is coming to a close soon and he hasn't done jack shite all YEAR. Coutinho has to prove to us he can play good ALL season in order to even make the bench with the amount of player he's contesting for on that central and lefthand side of the Brazilian offense... he's outside looking in atm. Jonathan?? srs? No shot in hell. Filipe Luis will be left out aslong as Maxwell continues to have the great season he's having at PSG. Rafael Cabral/Diego Alves would make a great back-up.. I don't see Brazil with a GK issue. Taison is on the outside looking in cuz he plays in Ukraine.. unlike Bernard he didn't look NT level at Internacional prior to leaving for Metalist iirc.

Marquinhos/Doria for Rever/Henrique would do.. Rafael still subjected to his Olympic debacle.. needs to return though.. no doubt.

Pretty much agree with everything except the Jonathan part. Was best RB in Serie A until he got injured, just saying he deserves a shot if he continues his good form. I prefer Rafael over him but he is still ostracised.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:49 pm

Catracho wrote:People actually watched this game?? smh I'm boycotting the Brazilian NT until the powers at will step down from their positions in CBF.

Stopped reading right there.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:08 pm

Hate when people say that,you obv read but cbf.

Surprised Daguinho and Wagner(Fluminense)Haven't been snapped up by European clubs.They're both near their 30's but goddamn I'm watching Daguinho now vs Gremio and I could easily say he's better than Banega.Completely dominating out there.Wagner could make for a very decent club in a top league.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:22 pm

Gustavo has not started his Wolfsburg career very well (2-3 red cards already) so I can understand why people would want Fernandinho over him.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:34 pm

vivabarca38 wrote:Hate when people say that,you obv read but cbf.

Surprised Daguinho and Wagner(Fluminense)Haven't been snapped up by European clubs.They're both near their 30's but goddamn I'm watching Daguinho now vs Gremio and I could easily say he's better than Banega.Completely dominating out there.Wagner could make for a very decent club in a top league.
When I say that i mean it.I always disagree with what Catracho has to say about call ups so yeah...

urbaNRoots wrote:Gustavo has not started his Wolfsburg career very well (2-3 red cards already) so I can understand why people would want Fernandinho over him.
Its not about that, its mainly due to the fact that Fernandinho is not a pure DM like Leiva and gustavo.Paulinho-Fernandinho would be just as chaotic as Yaya-Fernandinho.And Fernandinho has been average ffs.I would rather play Ramires and Hernanes instead of him as CM.

You also have to respect what Gustavo is doing for the Nt, he has been amazing.

Its the same for Luiz, its like he is a different player for Chelsea.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:12 am

Ganso wrote:
vivabarca38 wrote:Hate when people say that,you obv read but cbf.

When I say that i mean it.I always disagree with what Catracho has to say about call ups so yeah...

urbaNRoots wrote:Gustavo has not started his Wolfsburg career very well (2-3 red cards already) so I can understand why people would want Fernandinho over him.
Its not about that, its mainly due to the fact that Fernandinho is not a pure DM like Leiva and gustavo.Paulinho-Fernandinho would be just as chaotic as Yaya-Fernandinho.And Fernandinho has been average ffs.I would rather play Ramires and Hernanes instead of him as CM.

You also have to respect what Gustavo is doing for the Nt, he has been amazing.

Its the same for Luiz, its like he is a different player for Chelsea.
...pqp. Lemme guess you also think Jo > Costa cuz of what he's done on the NT aswell??
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:12 pm

Match against Zambia is on. Some new faces in the squad.

Diego Cavalieri, Dani Alves, Dede, David Luiz, Maxwell, Ramires, Lucas Leiva, Paulinho, Lucas Moura, Pato, Nerman

4-3-3 hmm
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:21 pm

Pato is not playing good, neither did Jo when he started, pretty clear that Diego Costa is needed. If Fred is injured in the World Cup, Brazil will be in a bad spot. I really dislike Costa, guy is a dickhead but it will be criminal not to call him up with the form he is in. And even worse if he plays for Spain, one of the main competitors for Brazil.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:32 pm

Nerman. Ffs wat a beast.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:22 pm

Much better 2nd half. Oscar makes a huge difference to the team.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:15 pm

This game sucks. I'm off to watch WCQs.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:14 am

Brazil won 2-0 over Zambia.. yaaayyy woooo Rolling Eyes 

Russia next month in Toronto, Canada, and Honduras in Miami, Florida.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:52 am

Based Felipao:

Sobre a disputa envolvendo a convocação de Diego Costa, atacante do Atlético de Madrid, com a Federação Espanhola, Felipão foi categórico. "Ele não tem mais como jogar na seleção de outro país. Ele não pode mais jogar depois de ter participado de dois amistosos pelo Brasil. Posso convocá-lo e é o que eu vou fazer." wrote:
http://copadomundo.uol.com.br/noticias/redacao/2013/10/20/neste-ritmo-dificilmente-seremos-batidos-diz-felipao.htm
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:17 am

Brazilian/Portuguese attacking midfielder Gabby Fernando (17 years old) left Man City and it seems he will join Corinthians.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:29 pm

Reports out of Spain are that Scolari fell victim to a radio prank call today and confessed that he intends to call up Costa for the upcoming friendlies and for the World Cup and that he's Brazil's number 1 striker. The radio posed as Atletico president Cerezo. This news is all over Twitter. God Scolari is dumb. And further example that the Spanish media are a bunch of disgusting trolls meddling in something that has nothing to do with them. No Integrity at all. wrote:
Laughing
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:01 am

This is actually good as Costa will hear this for sure and choose Brazil over Spain.

Spain shooting themselves in the foot Laughing
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:35 am

lol if only if only.. idc for the guy. If he chooses then good riddance. If not then thats cool too.

He said he's spoken to the people that he knows need to know about his decision.. which indicates its Espana since Scolari hasn't talked to him in quite some time.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:35 pm

http://m.eurosport.es/futbol/fase-de-clasificacion-el-mundial-conmebol/2014/diego-costa-se-decantaria-por-brasil_sto3978036/story.shtml

This circus act needs to end.. pick one ffs Diego.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 44 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 39 ... 44  Next