How much does youth football players get paid ??

+4
Art Morte
forza.milan
Ganso
LeBéninois
8 posters

Go down

How much does youth football players get paid ?? Empty How much does youth football players get paid ??

Post by LeBéninois Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:32 pm

The likes of Oscar, Coutinho, Sterling, Alaba, Thiago, Callejon, Piazon, Coquelin, Pogba and even less talented players .....

When they get in the first team of their club, how much do they earn ?

I don't think they sign a contract because it's too risky for the club. you don't give a WELL PAID 4 years

contract to a 17yo boy. he may fail to succeed. But i don't think the young player is going to agree with a

very low salary either , as he is likely going to increase his value in those years to come.

Thanks for the replies Very Happy
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

How much does youth football players get paid ?? Empty Re: How much does youth football players get paid ??

Post by Ganso Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:40 pm

Piazon earns 1M per year
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

How much does youth football players get paid ?? Empty Re: How much does youth football players get paid ??

Post by LeBéninois Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:44 pm

Ganso wrote:Piazon earns 1M per year

How long is his contract ? is he going to earn that amount all this time ?
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by forza.milan Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:05 pm

Florenzi from Roma was in their youth academy until this season. At the start of the season he was on only €30,000 p.a. (usual youth contract) and he signing his first professional contract recently, a five year deal worth €400,000 yearly and increasing by a certain % each season.
forza.milan
forza.milan
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:38 pm

Over half of the players OP mentioned are over 20 already, not youth players, imo.

But I'd imagine that there are not many under 20-year-olds who earn five-figure sums in a week.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:48 pm

Art Morte wrote:Over half of the players OP mentioned are over 20 already, not youth players, imo.

But I'd imagine that there are not many under 20-year-olds who earn five-figure sums in a week.

Yes but when they got in the first team they weren't 20. Taht's my point.

did they sign a well paid contract at 17 ? or is it just now as they are proving to be good and consistent that they get the contract ?
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:15 pm

callejon is 25. he does look younger though.

i dont know the numbers but if i had to guess, most youth players (at top clubs) but still playing in youth leagues or in segunda in real madrid's case make around 500.000 - 1m

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:31 pm

i think most youth players earn around 500-1000 per week at Arsenal
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by che Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:06 pm

forza.milan wrote:Florenzi from Roma was in their youth academy until this season. At the start of the season he was on only €30,000 p.a. (usual youth contract)

what a *bleep* joke that is... so some teenage nobody is earning more for the amazing skill of kicking a ball non-professionally than someone in an entry-level graduate position :facepalm:
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:17 pm

I know a couple Brazilian 16 yr olds that make 4-5 figures in Brazil.

Mosquito e Victor Andrade
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down