Interesting article on Pirlo's heir

4 posters

Go down

Interesting article on Pirlo's heir Empty Interesting article on Pirlo's heir

Post by davidsNC Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:42 am

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1362682-juventus-transfer-rumours-6-alternatives-to-verrati-as-pirlos-heir

the article gives 8 possible replacements for Pirlo, even if the players are different than pirlo.

one CM that I like [or to be totally honest, liked last year, as i have not seen him play yet this season] is Pjanic from Roma.

Of the ones on the list in the article, i like the idea of seeing pogba and marrone on the field, so i guess i agree with those suggestions.

anyway, let us know what you think of the options
davidsNC
davidsNC
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Interesting article on Pirlo's heir Empty Re: Interesting article on Pirlo's heir

Post by MMM Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:42 am

some of the players named in the article are more defensive midfielders rather play makers so I prefer to stick with pogba and marrone.
in my opinion pirlo's replacement should be more of a creative player, an architect who leads the team. verratti was a perfect option. he could learn from pirlo and by the time pirlo gets retired he could replace him.
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Interesting article on Pirlo's heir Empty Re: Interesting article on Pirlo's heir

Post by inderbaby Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:38 am

I don't think Pogba or Marrone are going to take up the Pirlo role at Juve...I think they will become more box to box like Marchisio and Vidal! The director being linked with Juve is Juan Fernando Quintero, He looks sick at Pescara, Very good player...more of a cross between Pirlo and Xavi as he darts about and is a nippy little player...watch out for him!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:08 pm

its Modric no1 else
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:12 pm

DeviAngel wrote:its Modric no1 else

I am not a big fan of Modric...I prefer a young player like Quintero to learn from Pirlo!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by davidsNC Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:39 pm

haha, how did i know you were going to say that. modric is quite a nice player, but i don't see him coming to juve any time soon, but you never know
davidsNC
davidsNC
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:42 pm

davidsNC wrote:

haha, how did i know you were going to say that. modric is quite a nice player, but i don't see him coming to juve any time soon, but you never know

they are the same in the passes the play style ... But he is RM player now
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:23 pm

davidsNC wrote:

I just would prefer for Juve to get the raw talent and turn it into a star...a bit like Pogba, Marrone and hopefully someone like Quintero!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by davidsNC Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:48 am

inderbaby wrote:
davidsNC wrote:

I just would prefer for Juve to get the raw talent and turn it into a star...a bit like Pogba, Marrone and hopefully someone like Quintero!

totally agree, inder. i was just saying that modric is a good player, but prefer your model.

i have a question for you. would you consider pjanic a raw talent or is he more established? how do you generally feel about him
davidsNC
davidsNC
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:11 pm

davidsNC wrote:
inderbaby wrote:
davidsNC wrote:

totally agree, inder. i was just saying that modric is a good player, but prefer your model.

i have a question for you. would you consider pjanic a raw talent or is he more established? how do you generally feel about him

well ill be honest with you bro...I thought he was brilliant at Lyon but I can't say I have really followed him for Roma. He definitely hasn't exploded onto the serie a scene though so let's see how he stands at the end of the season.

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down