CL not a taboo subject for Juve

Go down

CL not a taboo subject for Juve  Empty CL not a taboo subject for Juve

Post by DeviAngel Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:13 pm

Paolo De Ceglie has admitted that winning the Champions League is a topic being discussed within the Juventus changing rooms.

Asked by Tuttosport whether talking about European Cup glory was a taboo subject, the defender noted that it is in the minds of the players.

“We certainly talk about it and how,” the left-back noted. “Of course, we do so with humility. It is our aim to always do well, in every competition that we play.

“We want to win each game, whether that be in the championship, the Champions League or even the Coppa Italia.”

Juventus are currently third in their group, two points behind Chelsea and Shakhtar Donetsk.

De Ceglie has only appeared in four League games this term, but he’s convinced that he’ll get opportunities.

“There are so many games this season that it would be unthinkable to play in all of them,” the former Under-21 international added.

“The important thing for me is to just be ready for whenever I am called upon.”

Juventus are next in action against co-leaders Napoli in Week 8, where they will have to stop the attacking threat of Edinson Cavani, Marek Hamsik and Goran Pandev.

“If I had to take one of them away then it would be Cavani, but I insist that our strikers are strong too…”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum