Valkyrja
the xcx
LeVersacci
FalcaoPunch
Gil
80 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Official Zlatan Ibrahimovic Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: Official Zlatan Ibrahimovic Thread

Post by Unique Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:25 pm

And people say mass immigration is a great thing.

Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Official Zlatan Ibrahimovic Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: Official Zlatan Ibrahimovic Thread

Post by Unique Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:27 pm

Thimmy wrote:
Unique wrote:
Thimmy wrote:Malmö used to be among my favorite, Swedish cities. It’s still is one of the cities in Sweden that I like the most, if purely for the aesthetic impression of it. Parts of Malmö are outright dangerous to travel through these days, though. I wouldn’t recommend anyone to visit Malmö without warning them of the rampant crime and disorder in the outskirts of the city center.
why was there a big rise in crime malmo

I’m sure you’ve heard of it. When Trump quite hysterically referred to Sweden as a once paradise turned into a war zone, he was basically referring to a part of Malmö called Rosengård. It’s become an almost exclusively immigrant- populated area, and has seen an increasing rate in murder, blind violence, rape and vandalism that’s unprecendented in Swedish history.

It’s referred to as a no-go zone because the police don’t enter the area without being heavily protected and having a good reason to go there. I had two friends who lived there for about 5 years, but moved out a couple of years ago. They were both beaten up more than once, the girl among them was victim of attempted rape twice, and the guy was stabbed twice in the back when he was walking from his car to his apartment.

From what I can tell, the perpetrators seem to mostly consist of relatively young immigrants who have created a lawless area because the Swedish government failed to integrate them into society. It’s quite common in a lot of western countries I suppose, but it’s particularly bad in Rosengård, and a prime example of what may happen when a country opts to take in far more immigrants than they have the resources to process and integrate.
Viva puali will be on later to tell us you are lying and none of that is true.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:53 pm

Unique wrote:Viva puali will be on later to tell us you are lying and none of that is true.

I expected such a response from both Hans and St Pauli before I even wrote that post. I can only dream of becoming as cultured and well traveled as our friendly neighbourhood mythbusters cheers
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:24 am

Malmö for the most part outside of the carefully controlled destinations it has and its high-rise aesthetic structures is not a very cultured place and many Swedes do rightfully look down upon its general state and denizens. I rather not go into my thoughts in mass-immigration but it was poorly constructed in the city hence places Rosengård where its just a swath of immigrants stuffed together and do not live in the harmony one would expect unless you are naive.

Zlatan grew up there and is the genuinely tough personality since he grew up fighting, essentially and also inspired his martial arts background.

Sweden won't wake up to what it has turned into and their loss I suppose.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:59 pm

Back to Milan

Official

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:46 pm

Zlatan's always been able to boast even when in non-optimal conditions. Was United's best player - won trophies with us. Scored absurd goals in the US, dunno if they won anything, but you know...

have no idea how he will be able to do anything but suffer in this Milan team. No way he wins anything with them. No way he finishes topscorer.

I actually see him cutting promos on his teammates after a couple months.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by NeganIsco Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:45 am

will 1000% fail in Milan.
NeganIsco
NeganIsco
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:55 pm

What is his legacy?

Still scoring at 40. Might play until he is 45 at this rate.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:18 pm

one of the most charismatic figures in the history of the sport, topped off by his suave technique for his height.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:41 pm

Announced his retirement. GOAT.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:54 am

Legend. Was an absolute joy to watch, his game was unlike anything I've seen and we've been blessed to witness it.

Goodbye Zlatan.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10