TalkingReckless
RealGunner
McAgger
39 posters

Page 37 of 44 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 40 ... 44  Next

Go down

Arrow || CW - Page 37 Empty Re: Arrow || CW

Post by Freeza Sat May 09, 2015 1:19 am

Joss Whedon gets all the hate for writing poor women. Despite them actually being great. This shit gets a pass rofl Laughing

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat May 09, 2015 4:48 am

M99 wrote:League of Scrubs it is. Four people rekt like thirty of them.

Oliver's plan is interesting. Episode was decent but..,

FELICITY OMG

I legit could not bear to watch some of the scenes. She is making Laurel season 2 look like God's gift to television.

*bleep* OFF ALREADY

+1
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Sat May 09, 2015 5:11 am

Honestly though the show was taking a turning point, needs to die after this season, the writers have *bleep* it up, thought it's been pretty average at best the whole time.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat May 09, 2015 1:14 pm

They need to hire new writers.

specially before

https://40.media.tumblr.com/189015e91bc67b95326fb51d5398f890/tumblr_inline_nnzcfsJ4VU1s4dmpd_540.jpg
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sat May 09, 2015 5:15 pm

Please don't let this be the rumored 2nd spin off that's coming for this show and the Flash Sad
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat May 09, 2015 5:17 pm

McLewis wrote:Please don't let this be the rumored 2nd spin off that's coming for this show and the Flash Sad

Lol what. That's a reddit fanart, don't worry.
Other spin-offs coming than Atom, black canary team up etc.?
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sat May 09, 2015 5:23 pm

Good lol....oh and apparently the rumored spinoff is called DC Legends of Tomorrow.

It will feature Atom, Black Canary (Sara Lance), Heat Wave and Captain Cold, Dr. Stein from the Flash.

It will introduce Rip Hunter (Arthur Darvill, who played Rory on Doctor Who) as the main protagonist who goes back in time to bring all of these folks together. Hawkgirl will also be introduced.

That doesn't sound half-bad actually hmm....it had me at Snart.

No Felicity, Iris or Laurel cheers
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu May 14, 2015 10:54 am

League was so Weak lmao

Apart from Ra's who had oliver beat 800 times but chose not to kill him they were a bunch of absolute scrubs lmao

'And you wouldn't have survived without league armour' LMAO hope everybody else noticed that in the 2nd last ep Diggle killed 4,0000 league armour donning assassins with a few burst bullets from an AR and even a Pistol.

Every time I seen Laurel holding her own against the league I died a lot inside.

League was supposed to be GOAT, could have been GOAT but with Ra's dead and the leader being a scrub in the grand scheme of things leading an army of jobbers they are dead to me.

Slade >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

And LOL at Diggle & friends being pissed at Oliver for performing a masterful deception on Ra's.

I swear to God if I was Oliver I would have beat the shit out of Diggle
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Thu May 14, 2015 11:31 am

WOWWWW what a *bleep* weak ass mother *bleep* ending, wow what a *bleep* shit show , *bleep* me.

The best thing coming out of that is the fact that it's over.

*bleep* me did anyone else die inside when it was felicity in atoms suit, i still can't believe how cringe worthy that 1 scene was.

DC Legends of Tomorrow, this looks good hopefully the writers have the flash mindset and not this arrow crap they gave us.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu May 14, 2015 11:32 am

LOOOOOOOL forgot about felicity mastering the suit in 5 seconds flat and saving Oliver lmaoooooo
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu May 14, 2015 4:02 pm

Terrible, just terrible. Wtf did I just watch.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu May 14, 2015 4:29 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:LOOOOOOOL forgot about felicity mastering the suit in 5 seconds flat and saving Oliver lmaoooooo

Did this happen? Laughing

Can't watch that shitty character... CW and their retard teen girl demographic.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu May 14, 2015 10:33 pm

lmfao what the f was the point of that finale

I don't understand what they tried to show? Why is Felicity operating a suit like a por when Ray himself is having troubles to this date?

LOA lol. Those plebs at hong Kong flashbacks put a better fight.

No idea why Oliver defeated Ra's so easily. And killed him too? wtf?

Riding in the sunset together at the end rofl rofl

What is this

How can this show turn out to be so bad. Flash has been destroying it for weeks and having one of the best end to a season.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri May 15, 2015 11:53 pm

Just finished watching the S3 finale.

Season 3 was really dissapointing and so many episodes felt underwhelmed , lacking , half-ass written and dumbed down too much , and the cherry on top of it was the meh acting (for the biggest part) . Felicity took her weirdo geeky tryhard-cute attitude & meh acting to an entirely new level and my worst fear as the show progressed was confirmed . There's a term even , apparently . Olicity.

10/10 cringe

I am not going to analyse on this *love-story* because it was so fkn bad , so cringe to watch , so dumb and badly done , that i hope , next season starts with Olicity somewhere having great fun , and then not-actually-dead Ra's Al Gul out of the blue kills Felicity on their honeymoon, or whatever the fk this is supposed to be , and makes Oliver get the fk back to normality and into being the Green Arrow . I hope this is going to be the first 10 minutes of S4 episode 1 , because this simply is terrible to watch , it needs to end months ago. Or , if Felicity can't be killed .. well , some plot about how after Oliver relaxed for some time , realised that he never trully loved Felicity as he did Laurel or Sarah , he just needed to feel loved and appreciated in his life again and Felicity being the closest to him made that possible , e.t.c. , it fades out eventually and Oliver can't stay away from his duties because that's who he is e.t.c  

As for the entire plot . Ok , here's what i think happened , writters had some 2-3 scripts available , then went like fk it these are all so bad lol , and they go out to get wasted. After hours of drinks and lcd abuse they go back to work on S3 completely shred , they take these 2-3 scripts and toss them in the air , gather some of the pages together , make little kites of random script pages taken from the floor and then proceed to burn the rest in the trash bin . Then someone took the cliche book of cliches and chose the mega virus plot after having lost in rock papper scissors and combined it with some scrapped military and tragic family arcs to make the flashbacks , which would tie into the main storyline . That would explain what i saw in S3 .

As if they even needed Maseo , or Akio to die , to make the virus arc into the storyline. Just added drama for the sake of drama , though some of it with Akio and Tachu was good. Tachu , the only positive from them flashbacks , finally emerged into the main storyline without Maseo , heals Oliver , i was like OMFG Oliver will be hitting that , cool... episodes go on and... Tachu arc culminates to kill Maseo and... dissapear into solace again. scumbag Tachu confirmed .. Another reminder to avoid ex girlfriends forever , thanks Arrow S3 Proud

In general , fk this was so bad. 10/10 would never watch again . Somebody needs to fix this Olicity and confirm it is deaded and that the quality gets at least back to previous season's levels .

GTFO of here Laurel and the rest of the scrubs taking on the League of Assasins as if they were street thugs , especially Laurel , wow that was quick badassery going on . smh

GTFO of here these characters having the memory of a goldfish and their emotional and ethic sense being so cringe worthy to watch ,

GTFO with Oliver going " Yo dawg , ama gona fuk Felicity on holiday or something , fk the Arrow and fk this city , i ll just leave my sister on the streets to face all these dangers and protect this city , yes the same city that moments ago i practically went kamikaze to protect , basically i was willing to die for Starling city lol , also yes remember my sister , you know my sister , who i was hellbent to protect for an entire season now , the one i was willing to do everything to save her?? Yeah , i ll leave her to fight in the streets after all of this just happened , am outta here , lataaa biatchess "

SO.FKN.BAD
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat May 16, 2015 12:28 am

Lmao your review was twice as good as the f*cking season was

Apart from the 'olicity' Laughing shitfest which there's no point talking about, I am just in shock at how shit the league was. I wouldn't trust any of these plebs bar Ra's or Olivers old BFF to actually assassinate anybody, jesus christ.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat May 16, 2015 4:05 am

Dante if you have not, get on Flash if you have not. It's good, should balance out the shit we saw in Arrow.

And if you want to tip the scales, watch Daredevil. Daredevil is by far the best superhero TV show ever created. Forget Arrow, AOS and other shows, it is up there with the likes of GOT and House Of Cards as one of the best TV shows of the year.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat May 16, 2015 1:50 pm

I am watching Flash these days , yes . I am on episode 7 now. I was waiting for the season to finish to watch it all together. I like it a lot better than Arrow so far , better quality overall. Not strange at all when Oliver appears he seems better than in his own show tbh . Even Felicity seems better in the Flash. Arrow really took a dive in quality .

As for Daredevil , i watched it last month . 10/10 awesome . I agree , it's easily the best of the hero shows and in the top 5 of the year. I didn't really like the costume though .. it was good , but idk , i think his costume will be a work in progress or something. No way it stays like that next season.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat May 16, 2015 2:18 pm

Great review Dante

Arrow is miles miles miles better when he is as far away from Felicity as possible. That Al Sahim episode was great because Felicity only interfered for 5 minutes. Rest of it was just him.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sat May 16, 2015 2:22 pm

I think Dante just about summed up my views on this season.

That last bit of your view had me dying Laughing...10/10 review.

I'm just glad this season's done now. We've talked it to death and now we need to have the eulogy and move the frak on. It's weird though because with Ollicity riding off into the sunset, there isn't really much answer as to where the show goes from here. I have to believe one of Team Arrow buys the farm to start out Season 4. My money's on Diggle. Love the character, but that would be a great start to the next season.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat May 16, 2015 2:29 pm

According to rumours, Diggle will have his own secret identity next season. I can't see it as a comic identity so it will be interested to see who he becomes.

Also there will be flash backs again, this time in coast city. Interestingly, home of Green Lantern.

Quite a bit of the season will be focused on Thea.

Apparently it will have a lighter tone according to stephen amell.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sat May 16, 2015 2:42 pm

Ehh I suppose that makes just as much sense. Was banking on the fact that since he's an original character for the show outside of canon, they might actually do away with him and force Ollie back in as the Green Arrow with Thea as the side-kick
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat May 16, 2015 2:43 pm

I won't mind if Diggles takes up Arrow's mantle for a bit.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat May 16, 2015 4:12 pm

A lighter tone? Lighter than teenage love stories and flying suits piloted by felicity? Smh
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat May 16, 2015 4:13 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:A lighter tone? Lighter than teenage love stories and flying suits piloted by felicity? Smh

There is basically no tone. Just shit all-around...

Can't wait for Felicity to get superpowers.

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat May 16, 2015 4:21 pm

The best possible storyline can be that during the vacation, Felicity gets killed by HIVE and Oliver goes all Emo

imo

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat May 16, 2015 4:22 pm

RealGunner wrote:The best possible storyline can be that during the vacation, Felicity gets killed by HIVE and Oliver goes all Emo

imo

Oliver's gonna buy a pink horse, name it felicity and take up ballroom dancing.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 44 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 40 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum: