Lex
Albiceleste
Raptorgunner
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Dnmac4
21 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Messi + Di Maria = Unfair!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Messi + Di Maria = Unfair!!!!!!

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:55 am

billion, DiMaria has been killing it with Madrid as well, the only one along with Ronaldo, Marcelo, Epep and Khedira who have been great throughout this season so far

Anyways Argentina's attack :bow: Higgy+DiMaria+Missi man can any team top that??

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Messi + Di Maria = Unfair!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Messi + Di Maria = Unfair!!!!!!

Post by LeBéninois Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:29 pm

I was fan of Di maria before it was even cool ahaha

he was still playing for Benfica
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:38 pm

FFS :bow:

Be interesting to see where Argentina are come 2014, half of the defence is still meh IMO but the Midfield and Attack is set up nicely.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:42 pm

Let the hype begin :bow:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:45 pm

Pipta really needs to step up his game if he wants to play for Argentina. He has been poor recently for both club and country and he certianly needs to get more game time at club level even if it means leaving Madrid.

dí Maria and Messi are superb. Great understanding and seems like they have a lot of fun when they play together.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:46 pm

Argentina winning WC at Brazil's turf hmm
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:53 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Be interesting to see where Argentina are come 2014, half of the defence is still meh IMO but the Midfield and Attack is set up nicely.
Masche is rusty, Garay and Rojo had good games but Zabaleta and FedFern didn't. As soon as we come up against a team that neutralizes Gago's first pass to Messi we'll be in trouble with that defense. There are still 4 to 5 teams that are a step above us.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:05 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Be interesting to see where Argentina are come 2014, half of the defence is still meh IMO but the Midfield and Attack is set up nicely.
Masche is rusty, Garay and Rojo had good games but Zabaleta and FedFern didn't. As soon as we come up against a team that neutralizes Gago's first pass to Messi we'll be in trouble with that defense. There are still 4 to 5 teams that are a step above us.

I think you could park the bus and counter and almost instantly you become a huge problem for basically every team out there.

And you make it sound as if Gagod is easy to neutralize :coffee:

Easily the best player for Argentina :bow:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:19 pm

danyjr wrote:Pipta really needs to step up his game if he wants to play for Argentina. He has been poor recently for both club and country and he certianly needs to get more game time at club level even if it means leaving Madrid.

dí Maria and Messi are superb. Great understanding and seems like they have a lot of fun when they play together.

Second highest scorer in the CONMEBOL lol?

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:20 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:

Zabaleta and Garay are good defenders, Fernandez and Rojo are meh but surely you could find better alternatives in the lead up to the world cup in Brazil.

Your right Masch is rusty and the Gago to Messi play is the most used one but it's not an easy play to stop.

Plus Mascherano and Di Maria are available for a pass at all times anyway.

Don't see the midfield as being an issue, more finding a better partner for Garay and a better fullback than Rojo the issue.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:29 pm

Dnmac4 wrote:Oh you're going to Argentina not Colombia, yea you will be perfectly safe. Argentina is probably the safest country in South America, hell they call Buenos Aires the Paris of South America..
Eh, we're no longer as safe as we used to be. Unfortunately over the past 10 years crime has skyrocketed here due to bad economic crises. It's still safe, and I've had many American friends come for months at a time and nothing has ever happened to them - but you still need to be careful.

Also Barcos (aka Argentine Ibra) is going to give Pipita a run for his money if he keeps playing like this. We only got a glimpse of what he can do tonight.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:53 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Zabaleta and Garay are good defenders, Fernandez and Rojo are meh but surely you could find better alternatives in the lead up to the world cup in Brazil.

Your right Masch is rusty and the Gago to Messi play is the most used one but it's not an easy play to stop.

Plus Mascherano and Di Maria are available for a pass at all times anyway.

Don't see the midfield as being an issue, more finding a better partner for Garay and a better fullback than Rojo the issue.
There might not be better fullbacks than Rojo. There's Insua and perhaps Ansaldi, but that will only happen if he leaves Russia. He has a contract until 2014 so it might not be likely that he does.

Colo is my preferred partner for Garay. But FedFern is improving. He was picked for Serie A team of the week last week I believe.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:16 pm

Crimson wrote:Second highest scorer in the CONMEBOL lol?
You said you hadn't even watched the game...making opinions based solely on stats #WeGotAWinnerHere

Also 70% of his goals were scored almost a year ago when he was on top form.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:25 pm

Why is colocinni not used more ?
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:28 pm

Di maria is officially my 2nd favorite player. Talented + works his ass off :bow:
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:47 am

Argentina thoroughly destroyed Uruguay. An absolute master class.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:19 am

Dat second goal :bow: the Mariagueroniel :bow:. Add in Lavezzi, Huagain, Tevez, Pastore, attack is beautiful. :bow: Defense is the worry though...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:07 pm

danyjr wrote:
Crimson wrote:Second highest scorer in the CONMEBOL lol?
You said you hadn't even watched the game...making opinions based solely on stats #WeGotAWinnerHere

Also 70% of his goals were scored almost a year ago when he was on top form.

I did not watch the last game I have seen every other game ffs and he has been very good

A year ago? Goals against Ecuador, Paraguay and Peru were a year ago?

You make me laugh maybe it's you who needs to watch more matches

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:35 pm

He's scored 6 goals in qualifiers, of which 3 were against Chile, in fact more than a year ago. And he hasn't scored in friendlies for a loooong time.

I watch all Argentina matches because I am Argentine and I care about Pipita because he needs to be ready for World Cup and for that he needs to find some playtime, in Madrid or outside I do not care. And so shouldn't you, unless you're a selfish person.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:52 pm

danyjr wrote:He's scored 6 goals in qualifiers, of which 3 were against Chile, in fact more than a year ago. And he hasn't scored in friendlies for a loooong time.

I watch all Argentina matches because I am Argentine and I care about Pipita because he needs to be ready for World Cup and for that he needs to find some playtime, in Madrid or outside I do not care. And so shouldn't you, unless you're a selfish person.

So in essence..you're trying to say he shouldn't care about his club. Or is it that only selfish people care about their clubs?
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:56 pm

What I'm saying is that he needs playing time, period.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:02 pm

I agree.

But to label someone as selfish for something as arbitrary as factoring in the best interest of their club is ridiculous.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:24 pm

Le Samourai wrote:I agree.

But to label someone as selfish for something as arbitrary as factoring in the best interest of their club is ridiculous.
This.
If higuain wasn't good well benzema is going to take his place.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:46 pm

So even if he doesn't get playing time he should stay? Put yourself in the man's shoes and answer that. There was a reason why he thought about leaving last summer.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:40 am

Higgy proving the idiots and the haters wrong again!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:18 am

Good individual goal. Di Maria and Messi imo didn't get enough of the ball, couldn't believe it when Goal.com rated Messi as MOTM. In essence, the Chilean attack was great and created chance after chance through plays from sanchez leading to crosses in the box. Really loved how Chile performed today and they were unlucky to see three unintentional handballs go loose in the penalty area.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next