gondov
Mr. Moratti
halamadrid2
guest7
Mr Nick09
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Barca tried to steal Pepe - Mou - Page 2 Empty Re: Barca tried to steal Pepe - Mou

Post by pewpew Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:03 pm

gondov wrote:
Why are you even here, u piece of ***?

Barca tried to steal Pepe - Mou - Page 2 Shit-just-got-real

pewpew
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Barca tried to steal Pepe - Mou - Page 2 Empty Re: Barca tried to steal Pepe - Mou

Post by Highburied Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:23 pm

Lucky they didnt sign him.
Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:39 am

gondov wrote:
Gil wrote:
gondov wrote: @ HALA

Our game relies a lot from building from the back and Pepe isn't good at that.

Our defence is bad but Pepe and Ramos are just conceding as much as our swiss-cheese defence-made up of dwarfs and wingers. Even last year- your defence was just as bad.

The one area where Pepe should be a good acquisition for us i.e. his height and strength, he isn't even good at- ---he dives, he is not even good at defending set pieces, ......

Mascherano is a very good CB for us, all he needs is just another decent CB to patner him, not Song or Adriano, then we are sorted.

Lol at your idea of grit and steel. Have you ever seen Puyol wine like a b**# when he is fouled? When was the last time Mascherano got rested or injured? For me thats grit and steel.

rofl

Bore off.

Obviously I am having discussion with Hala, and all u can do is mock my posts.

rofl
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by nh01 Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:55 am

halamadrid2 wrote:Because they need a grit and steel players, atm they have 4 players at the back note, not defenders but "players"

@gondov, of course he is going to say that, rule of thumb deny deny deny

Barca to sign Scotty Brave Scotty Brave Scotty Parker? hmm
nh01
nh01
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:15 am

So mou says it and it means it is absolutely true. The team is barca because mou said two big teams?

Barca made a video but are clearly denying but its still true.

Well I am willing to put money down that if mou said GL Madrid fans suck my dick they would line up like kids by an Ice cream truck smoking
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:21 am

white_star wrote:So mou says it and it means it is absolutely true. The team is barca because mou said two big teams?

Well I am willing to put money down that if mou said GL Madrid fans suck my dick they would line up like kids by an Ice cream truck smoking
Would you listen to him if he said "Barca fans shouldn't s**k it?"
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:52 am

pewpew wrote:
gondov wrote:

Barca tried to steal Pepe - Mou - Page 2 Shit-just-got-real

Im just waiting for Gil to respond with this face

Barca tried to steal Pepe - Mou - Page 2 Image?id=4539
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by V Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:39 am

I can't believe everyone is so freakin' gullible that they fall for such easy trolling from Mourinho. You're just as bad as that crap stained toilet paper they call "the press"
V
V
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by CrazyBoy Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:51 am

translator should worry more about his fullback crisis than this Pepe steal shit.

CrazyBoy
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by CrazyBoy Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:52 am

translator should worry more about his fullback crisis than this Pepe steal shit.

CrazyBoy
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:30 am

gondov wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:Because they need a grit and steel players, atm they have 4 players at the back note, not defenders but "players"

You are right , we played you with 3 wingers in defence and still avoided defeat.

Therefore we aren't so desperate that we would sign Pepe from u. Mascherano has enough grit and steel imo.

Pepe is just violent at the back but isn't a top class defender, look a your conceding stats. He lacks the composure needed to be a barca CB.

i donno whether to cry or laugh, he is the only ONLY defender on earth who can stop messi one vs one.. that i have seen... i personally saw vidic, T. silva.. David luiz and others get raped by messi... but pepe... never.. instead pepe has had his number since a long time.... (that's a compliment to messi, and pepe as well so don't attack by saying im underestimating messi at all )
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebelles.REUS.rex Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:58 am

Real Kandahar wrote:
gondov wrote:

You are right , we played you with 3 wingers in defence and still avoided defeat.

Therefore we aren't so desperate that we would sign Pepe from u. Mascherano has enough grit and steel imo.

Pepe is just violent at the back but isn't a top class defender, look a your conceding stats. He lacks the composure needed to be a barca CB.

i donno whether to cry or laugh, he is the only ONLY defender on earth who can stop messi one vs one.. that i have seen... i personally saw vidic, T. silva.. David luiz and others get raped by messi... but pepe... never.. instead pepe has had his number since a long time.... (that's a compliment to messi, and pepe as well so don't attack by saying im underestimating messi at all )

Have u heard of bosingwa? Khar koon
Rebelles.REUS.rex
Rebelles.REUS.rex
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by CrazyBoy Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:01 am

Real Madrid fans are quite deluded. Messi can only be stopped by Pepe:coffee:

while Pepe has amazing athletic ability and can be very good for certain periods like he was at Euros but he has regular brain farts, same like his buddy Ramos. Did Real fans forget because of whose stupidity they lost lead last classico or in last year's Super Cup at SB. Or the way he struggled vs Gomez in UCL semis. I would rather have a fit Carvalho than Pep in my team.

CrazyBoy
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:56 pm

Real Kandahar wrote:
gondov wrote:

The only reason for that is because Pepe has so much protection from the refs that the ref allows Pepe to play how rough he wants to. I mean this guy gets more foul in his favour than fouls against him!!

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:55 pm

baresi wrote:
white_star wrote:So mou says it and it means it is absolutely true. The team is barca because mou said two big teams?

Would you listen to him if he said "Barca fans shouldn't s**k it?"

Does not relate because 1 I don't believe everything mou says 2 I am not a barca fan (more of a mou hater) 3 you can't read between the lines do go off and enjoy your Milan games.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum