Post by The Sanchez Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:42 am

He left because I like men. :coffee:

The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

why Ibra left Barca - Page 2 Empty Re: why Ibra left Barca

Post by gondov Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:02 am

abhinav14 wrote:The text message - just search on Google for "Messi text message" - you'll find it.

Messi was always better than Ibra, even Ibra admits this.

"When Pep tried to change things and move messi to the center, Ibra's ego didn't take it very well. " - Pep did this because Messi wanted to be in the center, Ibra as you may say, was slowing down Barca, though I don't believe that, he was still scoring goals - more than Messi - Ibra then went to talk to Pep about it saying he's not as effective etc and ever since, Guardiola has been giving him the silent treatment, the main reason why Ibra started undermining his authority.

Barca fans can hate Ibra but I have no clue how he was a footballing flop. Should blame Pep for spending so much on him and selling him for so little mainly due to his treatment of him. Why would Ibra want to leave? The only club he'd leave Inter for at the time was Barca and it was a dream for him... a dream which was ruined.

We someday may find the truth about Pep-Ibra.

:facepalm:
gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:05 am

abhinav14 wrote:The text message - just search on Google for "Messi text message" - you'll find it.

Messi was always better than Ibra, even Ibra admits this.

"When Pep tried to change things and move messi to the center, Ibra's ego didn't take it very well. " - Pep did this because Messi wanted to be in the center, Ibra as you may say, was slowing down Barca, though I don't believe that, he was still scoring goals - more than Messi - Ibra then went to talk to Pep about it saying he's not as effective etc and ever since, Guardiola has been giving him the silent treatment, the main reason why Ibra started undermining his authority.

Barca fans can hate Ibra but I have no clue how he was a footballing flop. Should blame Pep for spending so much on him and selling him for so little mainly due to his treatment of him. Why would Ibra want to leave? The only club he'd leave Inter for at the time was Barca and it was a dream for him... a dream which was ruined.

We someday may find the truth about Pep-Ibra.
I can also google gaynaldo and find multiple pictures of him naked kissing men, moral of story don't believe everything you read or see on the internet.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:19 am

read Ibras book, you will know why he left
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by abhinav14 Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:52 am

I do have Ibra's book - though it may be a bit biased, it explains more than just educated guesses like some here.
abhinav14
abhinav14
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

http://thebottomcorner.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:24 am

Adit wrote:Ibra left because he flopped hard..

Lol. I had just took you off my blacklist... look's like you're going back. Think before you post.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CrazyBoy Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:36 am

abhinav14 wrote:I do have Ibra's book - though it may be a bit biased, it explains more than just educated guesses like some here.

if you read the book, we saw the matches. And Ibra he looked good in some games, but mostly hampered Barca's play. His slow movement, lack of workrate and sometimes poor first touch made the game worse. Pep though Ibra would be the nine he wanted, great on ball, fast, good in air. But Pep realised that Ibra was a bad mistake. Any good striker can score 22goals in Barcelona, it is not hard, but that is not what you want when you sign a player for nearly 70million. Barcelona is a system with each players being a important part, but Ibra is not a player who can play a cog, he wants to be the system. Whether it was Inter or AC Milan, he was the creative head, the game went through him. He is kind of a Classic 10 player in the mould of Striker. He wants the game to go through him, and his teammates do the dirty work for him. It works when team is in crisis but when a team wants to challenge for the best, he does not suit. Whatever press says or Ibra's book, the most important thing is, Ibra dint fitted in bigger picture.

CrazyBoy
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by abhinav14 Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:56 am

CrazyBoy wrote:
abhinav14 wrote:I do have Ibra's book - though it may be a bit biased, it explains more than just educated guesses like some here.

if you read the book, we saw the matches. And Ibra he looked good in some games, but mostly hampered Barca's play. His slow movement, lack of workrate and sometimes poor first touch made the game worse. Pep though Ibra would be the nine he wanted, great on ball, fast, good in air. But Pep realised that Ibra was a bad mistake. Any good striker can score 22goals in Barcelona, it is not hard, but that is not what you want when you sign a player for nearly 70million. Barcelona is a system with each players being a important part, but Ibra is not a player who can play a cog, he wants to be the system. Whether it was Inter or AC Milan, he was the creative head, the game went through him. He is kind of a Classic 10 player in the mould of Striker. He wants the game to go through him, and his teammates do the dirty work for him. It works when team is in crisis but when a team wants to challenge for the best, he does not suit. Whatever press says or Ibra's book, the most important thing is, Ibra dint fitted in bigger picture.

Yes, you're not the only one who watches Barcelona. Many have seen him too. Keep in mind, his position was moved midway into the season, before 2010 even which obviously should have contributed to his 22 goals (which you think is poor, Henry didn't score that much in his first season)

He didn't fit in, yes, but he attempted to:

"But here everyone did as they were told. I didn’t fit in, not at all. But I thought: Just enjoy the opportunity! Don’t confirm their prejudices! So I started to adapt and blend in. I became way too nice."
abhinav14
abhinav14
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:11 am

Ibra was no flop. He contributed for us winning the league. He was not up to his price tag, but most of the players are not in their first season. I still like the guy, and I think of all this saga as a marriage of two people that are not meant to be, not bad people but just a bad fit Razz

The reason he left IMHO is that he did not fit, not just the game in the field (being slow or lazy or whatever), but the complete philosophy of the club. He is a bad "bad boy with attitude" that wants to be in center of the things. This works in so many clubs, it worked for him launching his carrier, as a foreigner in Sweden. It is his identity, and in Barca, there is only one big star, and even him cannot drive his Ferrari to the training! So everyone plays a part in the club while Ibra is a rebel. Simply not meant to be!

Again, he was no flop!
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:23 am

CrazyBoy wrote:God my internet sucks, ffs. And dont we have the option of deleting our own posts in this forum.
Don't panic. There are people who can tidy up after all Very Happy
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by abhinav14 Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:35 am

eelir wrote:Ibra was no flop. He contributed for us winning the league. He was not up to his price tag, but most of the players are not in their first season. I still like the guy, and I think of all this saga as a marriage of two people that are not meant to be, not bad people but just a bad fit Razz

The reason he left IMHO is that he did not fit, not just the game in the field (being slow or lazy or whatever), but the complete philosophy of the club. He is a bad "bad boy with attitude" that wants to be in center of the things. This works in so many clubs, it worked for him launching his carrier, as a foreigner in Sweden. It is his identity, and in Barca, there is only one big star, and even him cannot drive his Ferrari to the training! So everyone plays a part in the club while Ibra is a rebel. Simply not meant to be!

Again, he was no flop!

Thank you!
abhinav14
abhinav14
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by CrazyBoy Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:42 am

abhinav14 wrote:
Yes, you're not the only one who watches Barcelona. Many have seen him too.

i dint said only I saw them.

Keep in mind, his position was moved midway into the season, before 2010 even which obviously should have contributed to his 22 goals (which you think is poor, Henry didn't score that much in his first season)
did I said his goals stats were poor? Reading comprehension problems? Football is not always about goals, there was many things else. And especially with Barcelona team of Pep which was about playing as a unit, Ibra dint adjust well. And Barcelona had a far superior option to replace him in Messi.

He didn't fit in, yes, but he attempted to:

"But here everyone did as they were told. I didn’t fit in, not at all. But I thought: Just enjoy the opportunity! Don’t confirm their prejudices! So I started to adapt and blend in. I became way too nice."

by fitting in I dint mean off field, it is about his performances on field and he dint fitted well same like Torres does not fit Spain.

It seems media likes to present this situation with Ibra being a plain victim of conspiracy and Messi being the evil mastermind behind this with the help of Pep. And it is good to see people buy it too. Good whatever makes you happy.

CrazyBoy
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by abhinav14 Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:37 pm

did I said his goals stats were poor? Reading comprehension problems? Football is not always about goals, there was many things else. And especially with Barcelona team of Pep which was about playing as a unit, Ibra dint adjust well. And Barcelona had a far superior option to replace him in Messi.

"Any good striker can score 22goals in Barcelona, it is not hard, but that is not what you want when you sign a player for nearly 70million." - You're implying that anyone decent can score 22 goals and that Ibra coming from a foreign league in his first season didn't score enough. And it's Pep who paid that much for him. Can't blame Carroll for scoring piss poor amounts because Kenny paid 35 mill can we?

by fitting in I dint mean off field, it is about his performances on field and he dint fitted well same like Torres does not fit Spain.

He didn't mean only off-field, Pep told him that at Barca "we play only on the ground" etc and he listened to everything he was asked to do so on the pitch.

It seems media likes to present this situation with Ibra being a plain victim of conspiracy and Messi being the evil mastermind behind this with the help of Pep. And it is good to see people buy it too. Good whatever makes you happy.

I never said I believed it but I can see the story being somewhat true. I'm a huge fan of Pep and would like to hear his side of the story one day however.
abhinav14
abhinav14
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:58 pm

I've never seen Abinav before but he is 100% right.

When you stick Zlatan in a pure 9 role, it truly deducts from Ibra's complete footballing skills as a whole. Ibra for Ajax, Inter, Milan and Sweden played a #10/Trequartista role for which he was the creative fulcrum of the team as goals were a product of purely his genius as his positioning and play wasn't one where he continually sought out goals, but to impact his team creatively and dominate.

Even as a 9 role Ibra performed in big games and scored 22 goals and 13 god-damn assists while near the 2nd half of the season his confidence was shot to pieces along with being benched by Pep due to the conflicts. Still very impressive to me. Pep is a genius yet his mistake was that he thrust Ibra in that role without any freedom along with putting him wide at times.

All the Pep story is true as otherwise legal action is taken against fallacy as I'm sure Pep would have spoken out against him.

I've repeated this stuff what feels like a 100 times now.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by CrazyBoy Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:24 pm

abhinav14 wrote:

"Any good striker can score 22goals in Barcelona, it is not hard, but that is not what you want when you sign a player for nearly 70million." - You're implying that anyone decent can score 22 goals and that Ibra coming from a foreign league in his first season didn't score enough. And it's Pep who paid that much for him. Can't blame Carroll for scoring piss poor amounts because Kenny paid 35 mill can we?

By that I mean scoring 22 goals can be done by any good striker at Barcelona given the creativity,
but what was excepted from Ibra was not just those goals, he was excepted to Pep's nine, which he could not. And as I said it was a mistake by Pep and a bad one, and good he realised it early.
And please dont use the example of Caroll with Ibra situation, Ibra was already superstar of Serie A, his price even if too high is somewhat justified when Kaka, who was worse than Zlatan in Serie A costed similar range, while Caroll was the flavor of the month having a nice return spell at EPL. Ftr Kenny was not involved in that transfer.

He didn't mean only off-field, Pep told him that at Barca "we play only on the ground" etc and he listened to everything he was asked to do so on the pitch.
good he tired but it was not showing on field. The way he was missing sitters, misplacing passes dint replicate it.
The thing is he dint fit, and when Pep tired to find a place for him, he dint showed enough commitement. Unlike Henry, Villa who showed great attitude, gradually accepting their new roles. Ibra as I said is a big fish in small pond(Serie A of recent time, no doubt he failed in UCL, Sweden are poor anyways, cant blame Ibra for that).
I never said I believed it but I can see the story being somewhat true. I'm a huge fan of Pep and would like to hear his side of the story one day however.

it would have been better if you would not have posted it in the first post itself, if you dont believe it, isnt it? It is just a one side of the story, Ibra's personal observation about the situation. That sms thing, well that is great someone got to check Pep's inbox.

CrazyBoy
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2