Soul
Rebelles.REUS.rex
Kick
Blue Barrett
Shed
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

UEFA Champions League - Shakhtar Donetsk vs Chelsea - Page 2 Empty Re: UEFA Champions League - Shakhtar Donetsk vs Chelsea

Post by Shed Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:05 am

Barrettinator wrote:I'm of the opinion that Marin should never have been bought. We could have used Piazon(whom I think should be getting more involved this season) for whatever role we were preparing for Marin. Something's gotta give way now.
Exactly. They're buying without any real plan, it seems. I made this point in my thread on here in like June about all these first-teamers being signed and it being bad news for the youngsters, and you all dismissed me Rolling Eyes

Hahaha, in all seriousness though, no more. Any more creative players brought in (like all these plastic who want Neymar bought :facepalm: ) would surely kill off whatever chance people like Piazon have left of getting into the side.

Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

UEFA Champions League - Shakhtar Donetsk vs Chelsea - Page 2 Empty Re: UEFA Champions League - Shakhtar Donetsk vs Chelsea

Post by Blue Barrett Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:07 am

ShedEnd1905 wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:I'm of the opinion that Marin should never have been bought. We could have used Piazon(whom I think should be getting more involved this season) for whatever role we were preparing for Marin. Something's gotta give way now.
Exactly. They're buying without any real plan, it seems. I made this point in my thread on here in like June about all these first-teamers being signed and it being bad news for the youngsters, and you all dismissed me Rolling Eyes

Hahaha, in all seriousness though, no more. Any more creative players brought in (like all these plastic who want Neymar bought :facepalm: ) would surely kill off whatever chance people like Piazon have left of getting into the side.
No more please. We're set for like the next 4 seasons at least considering the age of the players we brought in.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:08 am

Barrettinator wrote:
ShedEnd1905 wrote:

No more please. We're set for like the next 4 seasons at least considering the age of the players we brought in.
The only thing we need now is a clinical striker who actually knows what they're doing. Anyone who thinks this team will have success with Torres and Danny as the strikers are beyond delusional.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:11 am

ShedEnd1905 wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
ShedEnd1905 wrote:

The only thing we need now is a clinical striker who actually knows what they're doing. Anyone who thinks this team will have success with Torres and Danny as the strikers are beyond delusional.
Spot on.

Falcao would score a hattrick every game with the amount of chances this team creates Laughing
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:13 am

Barrettinator wrote:
ShedEnd1905 wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
ShedEnd1905 wrote:

Spot on.

Falcao would score a hattrick every game with the amount of chances this team creates Laughing
This 10 + Falcao = UEFA Champions League - Shakhtar Donetsk vs Chelsea - Page 2 Itm-fappery
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:57 am

If I am to provide my expert opinion based on my vast experience in playing the FIFA series, I think Falcao is too slow for our team Laughing

Lame joke aside, am I right?

I agree with Shed about just needing the perfect clinical finisher.

If our youngsters on loan keep up their performances it'd be like we are making new impact signings
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:07 am

Soul wrote:If I am to provide my expert opinion based on my vast experience in playing the FIFA series, I think Falcao is too slow for our team Laughing

Lame joke aside, am I right?

I agree with Shed about just needing the perfect clinical finisher.

If our youngsters on loan keep up their performances it'd be like we are making new impact signings
UEFA Champions League - Shakhtar Donetsk vs Chelsea - Page 2 Ibktl32QwreNQ4
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:10 am

ShedEnd1905 wrote:

I like Piazon potential and a huge supporter of giving our youths chances, but if Neymar wants to come here then you absolutely have to take him. This guy has Ballon O'dor winner all over him and would be a money making machine for the club. I am sure it is not going to be difficult playing Mata, Hazard, Oscar, and Neymar in the same lineup. Neymar could play as a 9/false9 or out wide(in this case move Oscar to the pivot.)

Anyway here is my lineup for the Shakhtar Donetsk game.

----------Cech-----------

Azpi---Luiz-----Terry---Cole

-----Mikel----Lampard-------

Moses----Mata------Hazard

----------Sturridge--------

I think Azpi is the most likely i get wrong.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:20 am

ShedEnd1905 wrote:

I tried to buy some player in FIFA 13 in the transfer window.. I just ended up buying El Sharaaway to build him up as a striker cos Torres is good in FIFA 13 lol. Cant think of anyone to buy lol
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:35 am

Did you give Sturridge a try infinity? He's pretty good
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:45 am

ShedEnd1905 wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:Good call. Somehow I wish we had a young CB to play. Chalobah would have been obvious but atm I don't think Robbie thinks that highly of any youth CB we have. Makes the rotation between JT-Luiz-Cahill-Ivanovic a bit thin. If a god forbid one or two of them go down with an injury.
Exactly. Depending on who you ask, some see Ake as someone who could potentially come through. Can't say, myself.

im pretty sure Ake is a RB, plus we're loaded with LB options with PVA and Bertrand (and AVB wanted to bring in Alvaro Perria Laughing) in terms of CBs we've got Cholobalah, Bruma and Kalas, although the only time ive watched one of those three was when Carlo started Bruma the week after Sunderland routed the Terry-Paulo partnership and Heskey climbed all over Bruma to score the winner Laughing

tbh im not too worred about our CB situation, we've got four class CBs and only JT has any injury past, im most worried about how Piazon will get any decent game time ahead of OscHazMat (same for Moses and Marin) and Lukaku still has no clear place in our future plans
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:45 pm

fatman123 wrote:
ShedEnd1905 wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:Good call. Somehow I wish we had a young CB to play. Chalobah would have been obvious but atm I don't think Robbie thinks that highly of any youth CB we have. Makes the rotation between JT-Luiz-Cahill-Ivanovic a bit thin. If a god forbid one or two of them go down with an injury.
Exactly. Depending on who you ask, some see Ake as someone who could potentially come through. Can't say, myself.

im pretty sure Ake is a RB, plus we're loaded with LB options with PVA and Bertrand (and AVB wanted to bring in Alvaro Perria Laughing) in terms of CBs we've got Cholobalah, Bruma and Kalas, although the only time ive watched one of those three was when Carlo started Bruma the week after Sunderland routed the Terry-Paulo partnership and Heskey climbed all over Bruma to score the winner Laughing

tbh im not too worred about our CB situation, we've got four class CBs and only JT has any injury past, im most worried about how Piazon will get any decent game time ahead of OscHazMat (same for Moses and Marin) and Lukaku still has no clear place in our future plans
No he's not.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:17 pm

Blue wrote:I like Piazon potential and a huge supporter of giving our youths chances, but if Neymar wants to come here then you absolutely have to take him. This guy has Ballon O'dor winner all over him and would be a money making machine for the club. I am sure it is not going to be difficult playing Mata, Hazard, Oscar, and Neymar in the same lineup. Neymar could play as a 9/false9 or out wide(in this case move Oscar to the pivot.)

Anyway here is my lineup for the Shakhtar Donetsk game.

----------Cech-----------

Azpi---Luiz-----Terry---Cole

-----Mikel----Lampard-------

Moses----Mata------Hazard

----------Sturridge--------

I think Azpi is the most likely i get wrong.
The false 9 is a farce. It barely worked for Spain in the Euros, who have some of the best midfielders of their generation, and even still, always looked better once Torres came on and provided a focal point for their attacks.

Chelsea have more than enough creative, versatile little players. What we need now is a lethal goalscorer to sit in the box and finish off these chances, and I just don't see Neymar as that guy. Someone in the ilk of Cavani, Falcao, etc. would be perfect. Not to mention, Neymar would, as I said, kill off any chance the very bright Piazon has of getting into the side, and would cost an absolute fortune with no real guarantee of success (cough cough Robinho).

Other than that, the team is absolutely set for years, apart from CM where we're a bit light in numbers, but with McEachran and Chalobah coming back, there should be NO going out blowing more money on bringing any outsiders in.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:44 pm

Soul wrote:Did you give Sturridge a try infinity? He's pretty good

Yeah, but I use him mainly as a winger lol. He will make the first team around December maybe.. I'm rotating my squad every game Very Happy

btw, i got Pirlo too, just cos i adore him lol
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:45 pm

Im just saying, we should give Lukaku a proper run with this midfield, cant be worse than Torres imo Very Happy
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:47 pm

iNFINITY9910 wrote:Im just saying, we should give Lukaku a proper run with this midfield, cant be worse than Torres imo Very Happy
Playing Steve Holland up front would be better than Torres FFS.

Laughing
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:01 am

They aren't airing it AGAIN in Maldives. They're showing Barca vs Celtic and United vs Braga :@
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:15 am

i havent looked yet but between SBS and ESPN you cna always watch the game somehow

also FA cup is on ESPN this season banana
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by yoonie Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:17 am

Soul wrote:They aren't airing it AGAIN in Maldives. They're showing Barca vs Celtic and United vs Braga :@

TOO BAD! you can still watch it online. i just wish you don't have internet speed restrictions

drinking
yoonie
yoonie
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by yoonie Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:23 am

This one would be Chelsea!! considering its success streak... Hazard, Mata Oscar to show superb preformance!

I predict - Chelsea 2 Shakhtar Donetsk 1
yoonie
yoonie
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:21 pm

Soul wrote:They aren't airing it AGAIN in Maldives. They're showing Barca vs Celtic and United vs Braga :@

Sopcast ftw, HD quality
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:32 pm

anyone got a proper link?
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:45 pm

yeah pls share a link asap

@blue, got the software. what next lol?
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:11 pm

http://www.thefirstrow.eu/watch/148440/3/watch-shakhtar-donetsk-vs-chelsea.html
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:13 pm

Really really hope we win this. That first goal was just luck with a bit of poor def.

These guys seem so arrogant though, would love to take the 3 against them.

Also it doesn't seem like we want it like we have recent PL games, sloppy passing, pressing isn't anywhere near as good.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:33 pm

We'd be, literally, 5-0 down right now if it weren't for Cech :facepalm:

Hope Robbie gives them a real hiding at HT.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next