Kaladin
ioilersrock448
Firenze
Onyx
Clockwork Orange
33 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Champions league final prediction thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Champions league final prediction thread

Post by S Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:00 pm

daneq wrote:Real 3 - 2 Juve (4-2 pens)

El Shaarawy wrote:Real Madrid-Juventus

ioilersrock448 wrote:I'll stand by with what I had going in:

Barcelona 2-0 Juventus

AL3 wrote:What I want to see Dortmund vs Shakthar
What I think will see- juve/bayern vs barca/real

Clockwork Orange wrote:I have an uncomfortable gut feeling that the final will be contested between Manchester United and Barcelona if they avoid each other in the the other rounds

And yet you are here claiming Juventus fans being arrogant on another thread and bullish about the team's CL chances ? Just look at the opinions at some of the Non-Juve fans.

Anyways my CL final prediction:

Bayern vs Madrid.

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Champions league final prediction thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Champions league final prediction thread

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:00 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:City struggle to win against the Sunderlands of the world ffs lol, Ajax outplayed Dortmund who outplayed City, don't think City can win, they can draw tho

we will play City last, if we win all our remaining games which is likely, i doubt we will field our first team then, so it wouldn't matter, also City might be out of CL completely by then Laughing

if you lose against Lille tho and Bate and Valencia draw, things will turn tasty in a group which was not supposed to be "group of death" in our group we are the only ones who have full points we can go even further clear if we beat Dortmund tonight, doubt we will be out Laughing

The staunchies Ajax fans wont say Ajax outplayed Dortmund. It was even for like 60-70 minutes & then Dortmund turned up a gear & got the job done. I'm myself a big-time Ajax fans & I follow their Youth Academy too but they did not outplay Dortmund.

They did outplay Real Madrid off the pitch both games last year, but Madrid burried them on the counter in the 1st game & in the 2nd game they had 2 Clear Goals Denied & Madrid stole off the victory. Since then they have lost Vertonghen,Anita,VDW,Jansen & before than Urby,Suarez & a few good players. Guys like Boilesen,Sulejmani are out injued & Eriksen is not growing.

This is a VERY weak Ajax with a Completely Non-Existant mid-field.

Madrid played 2 games. One vs Ajax and their only real test against City you almost got humiliated at home. I fully expect Dortmund to get a Positive Result in both games , Home & Away. And I am willing to wager money that no way will Real Madrid win at Signal Iduna Park.

As for City vs Ajax, City should stream-roll thorough. Ajax will play Good Football for 40-45 minutes & then lose. Their is a HUGE gulf in Monetary & Firepower.

If you expect Lille to beat Bayern @ home then NO COMMENTS. We wont loose another match in the entire CHL Group Stages. Upsets happen once. Bayern will only loose when they get Over-Confident

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:06 pm

Chelsea vs (insert team here)
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzza Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:08 pm

eelir wrote:
Phritz wrote:
2008. United beats Barca - United Wins CL.
2009. Barcelona schools Manchester United.
2010. Inter beats Barca - Inter wins CL.
2011. Barcelona schools Manchester United.
2012. Chelsea beats Barca - Chelsea wins CL.
2013. ?

I believe I have found the source of your gut feeling.

Fixed it for you!

Fixed

Muzza
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:47 pm

FCB vs FCB with FCB winning :coffee:
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:54 pm

rwo power wrote:FCB vs FCB with FCB winning :coffee:

good one Laughing
gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:01 pm

Hey after watching Chelsea winning it last year, I can see 10-11 teams from the round of 16 making it through. I think the competition this year is lot tougher than previous years. So a lucky draw will go a long way for any of the teams.
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Rev Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:06 pm

Imho it's between 6 teams,after last year's KOs I won't predict anything concrete though.
Barca/Chelsea/Bayern/Real/Juve/Arsenal :coffee:
Rev
Rev
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:40 pm

Arsenalfaithfull wrote:Hey after watching Chelsea winning it last year, I can see 10-11 teams from the round of 16 making it through. I think the competition this year is lot tougher than previous years. So a lucky draw will go a long way for any of the teams.
10 to 11 teams all in the final sounds a little crowded for me Razz
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:45 pm

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:City struggle to win against the Sunderlands of the world ffs lol, Ajax outplayed Dortmund who outplayed City, don't think City can win, they can draw tho

we will play City last, if we win all our remaining games which is likely, i doubt we will field our first team then, so it wouldn't matter, also City might be out of CL completely by then Laughing

if you lose against Lille tho and Bate and Valencia draw, things will turn tasty in a group which was not supposed to be "group of death" in our group we are the only ones who have full points we can go even further clear if we beat Dortmund tonight, doubt we will be out Laughing

The staunchies Ajax fans wont say Ajax outplayed Dortmund. It was even for like 60-70 minutes & then Dortmund turned up a gear & got the job done. I'm myself a big-time Ajax fans & I follow their Youth Academy too but they did not outplay Dortmund.

They did outplay Real Madrid off the pitch both games last year, but Madrid burried them on the counter in the 1st game & in the 2nd game they had 2 Clear Goals Denied & Madrid stole off the victory. Since then they have lost Vertonghen,Anita,VDW,Jansen & before than Urby,Suarez & a few good players. Guys like Boilesen,Sulejmani are out injued & Eriksen is not growing.

Madrid played 2 games. One vs Ajax and their only real test against City you almost got humiliated at home. I fully expect Dortmund to get a Positive Result in both games , Home & Away. And I am willing to wager money that no way will Real Madrid win at Signal Iduna Park.

As for City vs Ajax, City should stream-roll thorough. Ajax will play Good Football for 40-45 minutes & then lose. Their is a HUGE gulf in Monetary & Firepower.

If you expect Lille to beat Bayern @ home then NO COMMENTS. We wont loose another match in the entire CHL Group Stages. Upsets happen once. Bayern will only loose when they get Over-Confident
Wait a fcking minute here Laughing..Ajax has not dominated over Madrid in 3 years time. Where did u get this? Laughing
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:50 pm

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:The staunchies Ajax fans wont say Ajax outplayed Dortmund. It was even for like 60-70 minutes & then Dortmund turned up a gear & got the job done. I'm myself a big-time Ajax fans & I follow their Youth Academy too but they did not outplay Dortmund.

i watched the Ajax vs Dortmund game, and Dortmund had troubles getting the ball out of their own half, that was one of the best games ajax have played this season i think, i agree they might not be as good as they have been before but they have younger and hungrier players now, give them some time to get a little European experience and they will be back again

Ajax only ever "matched" us in one game and that was in our second game where as you said they had legitimate goals disallowed which we did call, but our place was not in danger it was Milan's we were already first and had nothing to play for so we played our b-team

Also we weren't humiliated by City at all, if you mean by losing at home then yh it would have been embarrassing but they struggled to connect two passes together and only scored when we started increasing our intensity and left only two defenders at the back, so they countered us and scored which was their first ever chance on goal, and then the second was a freekick, we were deserved of the win no doubt and i wasn't really worried until they scored the second tbh where it was a race against time to score and we did with ease

Dortmund have been struggling both domestically and in Europe i dont know how and why you think they will win lol

Didn't watch the Lille Bayern game but from what i heard, Lille had a penalty waved off which was legit, also nobody thought Bate would beat you and they did. i will say it again, this group did just become group of death and your next game will be crucial. you have a more chance of getting into "loosers" competition than Dortmund have of qualifying Laughing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:44 pm

Nameless wrote:
Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:

Wait a fcking minute here Laughing..Ajax has not dominated over Madrid in 3 years time. Where did u get this? Laughing

Ajax played Madrid off the park. The Kaka ROnaldo Ozil counter attack goal killed it. Any other team would have humiliated MAdrid. And the 2nd match Ajax had 2 goals disallowed for MAdrid to win. The Ajax team has got weaker.

About Dortmund struggling in Europe, I think the City game showed what they can. And if Klopp has the balls to drop one of Kehl or Bender & start Gundogan & drop the thug Kevin douchebad, Dortmund could have won this match.

As for Bayern Group. Do you go by hearing stuff?? I heard too last year Madrid bribed and cheated their way to the title Very Happy

Ofcourse Bate beat us & that is the reason why we will top the group with eyes closed.

As for Madrid I believe if City will beat Madrid @ home & if Dortmund can hold their own in Madrid then Madrid will play in Loosers League. There is quite a Good Chance of Madrid being knocked out.

After all they faced only 1 Test in City & got almost humliated in Madrid.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by arjun.123 Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:02 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Bayern will go out of the group, Bate and Valencia to go through

Malaga vs Real Madrid final
I wanna die....... :facepalm:
arjun.123
arjun.123
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamikaze692 Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:35 pm

I would love to see Real Madrid Vs Juventus in the final. Hopefully, we could maul them with our pace on the counter eco smile

Still havent forgotten the defeat in 2003 smoking
Kamikaze692
Kamikaze692
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by arjun.123 Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:51 pm

Juventus has the most possibilities to go into the final and the other team will be either Barca or Real..........I hope Chelsea would be eliminated early, they are causing a lot of problems scratch
arjun.123
arjun.123
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:04 pm

We will really have to improve our game to have any chance of reaching the final. Hopefully that improvement will start from tonight..
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:27 pm

Please, can someone explain me how it is possible that half the people in this thread think Juventus will reach the CL final?

Let's be serious dudes, they have less than 1% chance of getting there.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzza Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:27 pm

im still not seeing the whole juventus being favourites to make it. they haven't WON a game yet out of three and have a decent chance of not even making it pass the group stages.

Muzza
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzza Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:28 pm

free_cat wrote:Please, can someone explain me how it is possible that half the people in this thread think Juventus will reach the CL final?

Let's be serious dudes, they have less than 1% chance of getting there.

finally. i thought i was going blind.

Muzza
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:37 pm

They have Nicklas Bendtner, Vucinic and Matri as strikers. No way they are reaching the CL final.

CL is basically a random competition. The finalists will be one of the following:

- Barça 30% chance
- Bayern 10% chance
- Chelsea 15% chance
- Man United 15% chance
- Madrid 10% chance
- Arsenal 5%
- Rest 15%.

free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutti Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:45 pm

Imo, CL is the most unpredictable football competition. A statistician might calculate each club's chances based on its history in the league but that would be inaccurate as the stats, in this case, does not account many factors such as injuries and forms.
Dutti
Dutti
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:06 pm

I don't think Juve will make the final because unless we get through the groups and buy a striker who can play in the CL and hit the ground running we only have Vucinic who is good enough. Either that or Quags needs to magically re-discover his early Juve form before the injury and that can only come close to happening if we play him ahead of Giovinco.

In my opinion we should go 4-3-3

Then Pepe or Isla can share the wing with Lichtsteiner which is a fantastic work rate on that side, Quags can play through the middle with Vucinic on the left.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:10 pm

Arsenal will reach finals.

Europa league. eco smile

Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:10 pm

I hate to predict the winner of an entire competition, as much as I rate Bayern on this forum I can only say there is possibility we can win it, but also every other team have a chance, it just depend on many factors at the end of the day.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamikaze692 Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:21 pm

If we are to send out a strong message about our title credentials, we need a strong performance against Dortmund tonight.
I hope Di Maria can get his act sorted out tonight, im really expecting big things from him tonight.
Kamikaze692
Kamikaze692
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2