LeSwagg James
Mr_Puyol
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Die Borussen
Ganso
72 posters

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Bayern vs Chelsea-The official Champions League Final Thread Empty Bayern vs Chelsea-The official Champions League Final Thread

Post by Ganso Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:46 pm

I can't believe im doing this thread,who would have though of a final like this?

predictions?
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Bayern vs Chelsea-The official Champions League Final Thread Empty Re: Bayern vs Chelsea-The official Champions League Final Thread

Post by Die Borussen Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:48 pm

i predict mole to be sad when the game ends.

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Bayern vs Chelsea-The official Champions League Final Thread Empty Re: Bayern vs Chelsea-The official Champions League Final Thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:49 pm

RG told me before the 1st leg's began that this would be the final believe it or not......

In any case go Bayern !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! every Newcastle fan around the world will be supporting you in this final.

Providing ofcourse we hold on to 4th.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Puyol Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:51 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:RG told me before the 1st leg's began that this would be the final believe it or not......

In any case go Bayern !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! every Newcastle fan around the world will be supporting you in this final.

I don't even want to think how you would feel if chelsea wins.
Mr_Puyol
Mr_Puyol
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:52 pm

Won't be watching it.. But go Chelsea!
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:54 pm

Full strength at this stage? Bayern @ Home and Chelsea after the best Chelsea performance ever? - unpredicatable.

I feel that Chelsea are suffering a lot more than Bayern from suspensions so I would give a major edge to Bayern.
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:54 pm

I was making a version with past meeting and comparison of both teams, I guess I will post it and you will copy and paste it
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:26 am

call me crazy but im pleased if we win or loose
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:29 am

Well, I predicted it since the semi participants were known. Razz

BTW, in a way it is okay that Bayern got 3 suspensions today - as they are against a Chelsea with 4 suspensions this pretty much evens out.

I'm pretty confident that Bayern will be able to prevail after another hard-fought match.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:40 am

Idrisozet wrote:I was making a version with past meeting and comparison of both teams, I guess I will post it and you will copy and paste it
sure
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:53 am

Mr_Puyol wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:RG told me before the 1st leg's began that this would be the final believe it or not......

I don't even want to think how you would feel if chelsea wins.
Bayern vs Chelsea-The official Champions League Final Thread Troll-face-450x386
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:54 am

I'm not going to make a prediction, I'm going to go the same route I've gone all season and just hope for a Chelsea win.

Hopefully I'm not let down by the team on that night.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:54 am

If Chelsea win....

Mole will probably cry more than any Bayern Fan lol.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:27 am

If Chelsea wins.
Bayern vs Chelsea-The official Champions League Final Thread Stock-photo--d-render-of-a-shocked-baby-with-his-eyes-popping-out-986761
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:32 am

I will feel genuinely sorry for Mole if Chelsea win.

Even though it was their own doing, coming back from relegation into 4th place is an achievement that deserves to be rewarded.

Then there's the shredded finger...

GOD A MAN CAN ONLY GO THROUGH SO MUCH, LET BAYERN WIN
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:39 am

Phritz wrote:I will feel genuinely sorry for Mole if Chelsea win.

Even though it was their own doing, coming back from relegation into 4th place is an achievement that deserves to be rewarded.

Then there's the shredded finger...

GOD A MAN CAN ONLY GO THROUGH SO MUCH, LET BAYERN WIN
Bayern vs Chelsea-The official Champions League Final Thread Arnold
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:39 am

Alright, we're gonna be missing Gustavo, Alaba and Badstuber. All very important players. Hilariously, Badstuber is the most important because he keeps our defense in shape and compact. For all the attacking prowess, Bayern has done so well because of our defense. Alaba has been doing awesome and it's a blow, but there are bench options at least. Badstuber... van Buyten is injured and Breno is too buzy smoking crack, so we have literally no direct substitution. Gustavo would have been the natural one but he's also suspended.

Taking into account the home advantage, I would focus on keeping the ball and playing as Bayern usually play, with lots of wing play and distributing the ball with sence, but not pussying out on it. Ribéry-Robben vs. Bosingwa-Cole will be beast :bow:.

My prefered lineup would be this:

Neuer
Lahm Boateng Tymoschuk Contento
Kroos Schweinsteiger
Robben Müller Ribéry
Gómez

Why Tymo at the back? Because we have no other natural CB, plus he at least defends very well. He's slow as frack but Boateng will back up him. Why Contento and don't put Lahm at LB and Rafinha at RB? Because Lahm defends so much better at RB and I don't want to break the Lahm-Robben chemistry. Contento plays very well with Ribéry and is good with the ball on his feet, so with possession in mind he'll pull it off. He's fast, too.

The midfield seems lightweight, agreed, but there's no one else. Kroos will have to play deep and Schweini worry more about defensive duties, but to offset that there's Müller and his workrate. Kroos will be given the free role and Müller has to work his ass off covering whatever space he leaves behind.

Gobérry, no explanation needed.

That lineup should dominate the game, but counter attacks will be very dangerous with that makeshift defense.

I'd say Bayern should breeze this, but we all saw what happened to Franchise :vagi:
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:44 am

Cole will have a beastly performance. Perhaps his best performance in a Chelsea shirt. I fear Lahm though.

I think the most importat match-up battle will be Lampard-Schweinsteiger. That would be breath taking. The winner of this battle will most likely win the final for their team. Hopefully Lamps comes out on top. smoking
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:47 am

Cole, beastly performance? I guess you're stuck in 2008, then.

Not sure if it's safe to be afraid of Torres now :vagi:.

I'll go the safe way and say my dangerman would be Drogba.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:57 am

Torres don't lose in finals TBF.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:00 am

Le Samourai wrote:Torres don't lose in finals TBF.

What finals?
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:04 am

I see Bayern definitely winning this. At home, Robbery, Schweini back on form are gonna cause Chwlsea big problems. And if Chelsea try to outgun Bayern theyll get killed. If they play the counterattack theyll ha e a better chance but still, Bayern are the better team in my opinion (best in the world imo) and at home especially are scary good. I see Bayern winning this final and cementing their place as the best team in the world.

Last edited by juventus101 on Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:06 am

Sushi Master wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:Torres don't lose in finals TBF.

What finals?

Euro and WC are the only big finals i can think of him being in
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:06 am

Euro and World Cup

But most importantly

Spoiler:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:12 am

Sushi Master wrote:Cole, beastly performance? I guess you're stuck in 2008, then.
Did you see Cole over the 2 legs against Barca? Did you see him especially in the 2nd leg?

He even played CB when Terry got a red card. Why do you think the right wing was ineffective for Barca?

I'm guessing you just didn't notice Cole.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next